ten

I'll Fly (To Heaven)

um trigger warnings??? sighs i hate to do this bcos spoilers but warning: attempted suicide ahead :-(

Sehun was alone in his hospital room, staring blankly at the ceiling. His brothers were out, some working, some schooling, while the his brothers that were suspended had to go to school due to their teacher's request and clean the school. Sehun had just finish his therapy and was feeling quite tired from it. He started his therapy 2 days ago, with Jongin and Tao by his side encouraging Sehun with endless cheers. 

Even though Sehun was tired, he couldn't sleep. He had been sleeping for a long time during his coma, which was probably the reason why he wanted to do something. He sighs as he sat up. If Jongin was here, he'll surely bring me outside. Sehun pouts before blowing a raspberry. He sees Chanyeol's ipad on the table beside his bed and grins. He grabs it and lied back on this back with the ipad on his hands. He played some games to entertain himself. After an hour of playing minion rush, feeling frustrated over the slightest mistakes he made, Sehun thought he should take a nap so when his brothers came he'll be wide awake instead of feeling sleepy. 

Sehun accidently went to Chanyeol's facebook. Chanyeol's facebook page was loading, refreshing for new feeds and Sehun didn't know why he stayed and stared at the screen even though he shouldn't be prying on his hyung's facebook account when he could have just left and locked the screen. A series of new posts fills Chanyeol's feed but at the top was a video. It was shared by a lot of people. There was no caption or anything, just a video. Sehun didn't know why he played it. He didn't why the series of screams and cries from the video sounds like his own voice. He didn't know why he sees himself being pushed on the wall, being touched all over by a senior. He didn't know why he was suddenly on the floor, his cries and screams were ignored as the senior pounded him.

By the time the video ended, tears were already streaming down his face. Sehun's grip on the ipad loosened, falling onto Sehun's chest. That nightmare was suddenly coming back to him, replaying in his mind like a bad recorded player.

Sehun couldn't see anything anymore. His world turned black once again. Something was eating inside of him, making him feel numb. Sehun feels like he's falling down, and when he tries to reach his hand up, calling for his brothers, but none came to save him, their backs turned away.

Sehun spotted something in the toilet. A million of thoughts were in his mind. He suddenly got reminded of the accident which caushed his parents' life.

It was my fault that they died.

He remembered all of his brothers' hateful look towards him. The sneers and curses he received. A sense of uselessness came to him.

I'm so useless.

Sehun stared at his legs as more tears streams down his pale face. He scratched and hit his own legs as a voice in his mind kept telling him how useless he is, how nobody loves him and how his brothers' kind acts now was just a show to the doctors and nurses. His once pale legs are not filled with red lines, blood oozing out. Purple and blue bruises forming. Sehun choked out a sob as he threw the blankets away before getting out of the bed. He fell harshly on the floor and his shoulder ached, but he didn't care and crawled his way towards the toilet.

He grabs the small knife that Kyungsoo had left there on the sink when he peeled some fruits last night. Sehun stared at the knife, chest rising and falling heavily because of his silent cries. Without hesitating, he begin to slid himself.

"I should die I should die I should die." he chanted to himself and slide more on both of his arms, blood flowing out at a rapid speed. His arms screamed pain, but Sehun ignored it and continued to cut himself. After he was satisfied, he threw the knife away and cried hard and loud.

At the same time, Jongin and Baekhyun just arrived in the hospital, standing in front of Sehun's room. Baekhyun slid the door open and they both of them were stunned when they hear Sehun's crying. Without wasting any time the two rushed inside and followed the sound of Sehun's cries. Jongin was so shocked at the amount of blood that was pooling around Sehun that he fell on the , his own tears falling down seeing Sehun like this.

"Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun tried to approached the broken boy but Sehun screamed.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!!!!" Sehun yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Sehun..." Jongin reached out his hands, slowly tried to get closer to the boy.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun continued screaming, "NO!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!"

A few nurses came in when they heard Sehun's yelling.

"Oh my god!" one of the nurse screamed before telling her collegue to alert the doctors and other nurses.

Sehun eventually fainted due to the loss of blood, his head colliding to the floor. 

"Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun picked up his bloodied brother, almost puking when he sees the open cuts.

"We have to bring him to the emergency room right now." the nurse said when she realised her collegue was taking a long time.

Jongin immediately took Sehun from Baekhyun's arms since Baekhyun is smaller than Sehun. He ran with a soaked blood Sehun in his arms tailing the nurse behind gaining curious looks from the patients and visitors. Jongin was running too fast for Baekhyun to keep up but he followed the drips of Sehun's blood on the floor as a guide. When he reached at the front of the emergency room, he sees Jongin on the floor crying.

Baekhyun engulfed his brother in a hug before the two cried together.

 

------------------------------------------

it's short i'm sorry

since you guys want more angst and torture wellp here you go. (more angst coming ahead i am not kidding)

also sorry for late update because kinda lost inspiration for a while but my friend rec me the movie don't cry mommy for inspiration and i watched the trailer oh WOW perfect motivation for my fic so i'm gonna watch it now for more inspiration ok!!

(((halfway writing next update yay)))

i think i'm updating my other sekai fic now just click my un and head over stories if you are interested!! (i'm lazy to link here and also it's sekai)

again i haven;t reread this and edit so i'll do all that when this fic is completed (which idk when aha)