* o n e s h o t; | Hearts Collide.

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- c h a r a c t e r s; Park Sun Hee [fictional]

- s e t t i n g; School Dance.

- d e d i c a t i o n; DjPandaa.

The slow music flowed throughout the room. All of the couples began to approach the middle of the spotless, tile floor. Park Sun Hee sat down and felt the lovely sense of intimate atmosphere. She saw how the guys would gently take the girls' hand and slowly lead them to the floor. She saw how the man would lead the girl in such confidence. The way the guy looked in to the girls' eyes made her want love even more. Park Sun Hee sat on a chair at the dark corner in the back alone. She tried to push the slow, intimate music away from her hearing range. The couples that were slow-dancing seemed to be getting closer to her as if this was some kind of joke to depression. This made her want to have her special dance. What was she going to tell her parents? Park Sun Hee just knew that her mother was going to want to hear about how beautiful the slow dances were. But that was going to be avoided. Sun Hee's eyes trailed off to the empty chairs across from her but she noticed one chair was occupied. It was a guy. He seemed to have not noticed her yet but she imediately did, his suit was fitting on him somehow. And his hair was shining under the brightness of the decorative lights in the room. He looked as depressed as her, but his eyes had this certain glow to it...

Taemin sat lazily on the chair. Looking at these couples made him feel hopeless. He tried to keep his eyes away from the slowly-moving figures and turned his attention to a girl all the way on the other side of the room. He noticed who she was right away but she just looked so dazzling; he almost couldn't believe that no guy had asked her to dance. Her long hair hung perfectly onto her shoulders, her strapless dress showed the smooth contours of her her light shoulders and her legs seemed almost as if she was a model. Taemin didn't hesitate to ask her to dance, of course he was nervous but he wanted to at least make an effort to actually slow dance with her. He got up and smoothed his suit a bit and walked through the couples that were slowdancing.

"Excuse me," Taemin softly whispered, "would you like to dance?"

Those words were almost too persuasive for Sun Hee to resist. So she approved right away and he soflty took a hold of her smooth hand and led her to the floor.

Taemin's arms found its way around Sun Hee's waist, her hands fit perfectly around his neck. Then their bodies suddenly felt intertwined with each other's. Taemin's eyes began to shimmer with genuine affection and Sun Hee couldn't help but stare back in to his eyes. Who knew just slow-dancing could bring two people closer together. It almost felt as if the people around them were not even there and the music felt like it had fade but they continued to synchronize through each other's hearts. Taemin could almost see through those chocolate brown eyes of Sun Hee's and Sun Hee could seem to feel like their heartbeats were collided. They each gave each other a soft smile. The music just brung their bodies closer together and they were both glad to have been the last two sitting or else the would have never found a love like this..