Realizing You; | *one-shot.

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- c h a r a c t e r s; Han Min Hee [Based on,Dj Pandaa] , Dongho [U-KISS], Eli [UKISS]

- d e d i c a t i o n; DjPandaa. <3

Dongho watched as Min Hee handed him something in an envelope. He was afraid to open it because he knew something was wrong. It was.. a wedding invitation. Min Hee's eyes dropped to the ground and she turned to walk away.

It was the day before Min Hee and Eli's wedding. Instead of going to sleep and saying their lovely goodnights Eli had slapped her across the face. Min Hee knew she shouldn't have told him that she had invited Dongho but she didn't want him to find out either. Dongho was his bestfriend but ever since he saw Min Hee hanging out with him, Eli knew he was in love with her because of this fiery jealousy he had towards Min Hee. Inviting Dongho was just going to make things worse. This was the first time she had been physically attacked by Eli; Min Hee had never thought a nice guy like him could turn in to such a beast. Her eyes began to water. She knew this wasn't going to be the guy she loved.

- Day of the W E D D I N G -

 - Ring Ring -

Eli answered his cellphone. It was Dongho.

"Hey man, I dont think I'm going to your wedding. I just cant.. But congratulations. Make sure Min Hee takes good care of you; I know she will." After those words Dongho had hung up.

Eli felt the pain that Dongho was feeling but he had no way to stop it. Remorse in his heart was rising. Of course he loved Min Hee but did he love her enough to let her go? It was time to wait at the alter. The bride was arriving. Then the large doors opened. Han Min Hee stood at the opening. She mesmerized everyone in the room with her long, shimmering white dress that dragged on to the floor. Her hair was delicately fixed with small baretts and flowers.

The wedding music had started and she began her walk down the aisle. The boquet of flowers embedded in her hand felt heavy. She avoided the stare of Eli as she came closer to him. The guests sitting down were concerned about the smile she wasn't wearing on her face. Min Hee felt unhappy.

She wanted to get married with someone she was positive about but her heart felt like it wasn't accepting the man in front of her right now. That's when she thought of Dongho.He took care of her when she was ill. He brought her a huge cake on her birthday when nobody showed up to the party. All these memories did not include Eli. She regretted the day when she said yes to his hand in marriage. Min Hee's eyes were watery. Eli knew it wasn't tears of joy and happiness. He looked over at the people who were watching; they looked so happy. They seemed so happy. He didn't want to disappoint them even if the person he loved most was and that was Min Hee.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate Eli & Min Hee's love." The preacher announced.

"Do you, Kim Kyoung Jae take Han Min Hee to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

That question burned in his mind. Was he really ready for this commitment or was he just pushing things to take Min Hee away from Dongho. Eli took a deep breath before saying anything.

"No. I don't." The guests gasped in shock, mutters began to rise. Everyone was confused. Even Min Hee who stood in front of him.

"There's somebody who really deserves Min Hee. But he decided to not come." Eli said, looking at Min Hee with an expecting look.

From that point on, Min Hee knew what he meant. Dongho. Eli kissed her softly on the forehead and motioned her to go. Min Hee ran down the aisle with her veil falling off her head, some of the flower petals left tracks in the concrete sidewalk, the people she pushed through looked at her with stranged looks. Min Hee didn't care. She was going to the person who she was actually in love with...