I n s e c u r e Heart; | *oneshot.

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- c h a r a c t e r s; Kim Yun Sung (Original) , Leeteuk (Super Junior)

- d e d i c a t i o n;FreezeTheMoment. <3

Yun Sung lounged at the VIP section of the club with most of her friends. Or just strangers. Her slurry words and jokes caused her friends to leave her at the club. It was packed. The abstract lights shined all over the crowded dancefloor where women were grinding against random men. Yung Sung was disgusted but she showed her dislike through jokes and a couple of mocking words. She didn't care if the women would hear her because they knew it was true. She was beginning to become quite tipsy after a few shots. A girl who Yun Sung was hanging out with nudged her on the shoulder. 

"You see that guy over there?" She pointed a finger to the slender figure that was sitting alone near the bar, "You should go say hi to him."

Yun Sung reacted with no expression. She was pretending not to hear that statement.

"What? You've never approached a guy?" The girl shouted over the loud music that was filling the room.

"No. That's not it. I'm just taking a short break off of the men ya'know?" Her eyes secretly began to cautiously watch the guy who sat at the bar.

"Come on. It's a club. There's men all over the place, I suggest you go and find one."

"Well. I don't really think you should be saying anything, considering the fact that you look like a desperate girl." Yun Sung giggled at those words.

She felt the girl beside her leave.

"Wait! I was just joking."

She started to pout and slowly sinked onto the soft, velvet couch of the VIP room.

Leeteuk felt like an outsider. What could have possibly urged him to go in to this trecherous club? These places were meant for one night stands and full-on makeout sessions. He wasn't that type of guy. Leeteuk thought he could be entertained in a more .. conservative way. He saw a girl approach the bar. Her dress seemed appropriate and long dazzling earrings hung from her ears. But the look in her eyes seemed careless, maybe that wasn't the right word, she just seemed .. laid-back. She had bought a drink for the random woman who was sitting by her and then she had gotten herself a cold glass of ice water.

"Mister, you want anything?" Her face turned expectant.

Leeteuk looked down at his half-full glass then he nodded.

"Okay. But you're really missing out on a free drink." She said, taking the last sip of her water. She left the ice stacked inside. Leeteuk analyzed her more; she seemed a little too innocent to be in here. But her looks did fool me; she was actually slightly assertive. Possibly a risk-taker.

Yun Sung sat quietly on the stool of the bar. She could feel the man's eyes on her but she decided to shake it off. After a few minutes she couldn't take his stare anymore. She turned to face him.

"I'd appreciate it if you weren't staring so much." Yun Sung let out a fake smile.

He cleared his throat, "Oh I'm sorry. I'm Leeteuk by the way."

"OH. Hello, Leeteuk By The Way. No need for apologizing. Everyone stares." She turned back to her glass and took another sip. She felt as if he was going to ask something and she was right.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"If I tell you, will you go hit on some other girl?" Yun Sung let out a chuckle but Leeteuk felt anger rise above him.

"Listen-"

"My name's Kim Yun Sung." She interrupted.

"Listen, Kim Yun Sung. I was just going to ask you out on a date but now that I've seen how insulting you really are.. I guess not." After those words Leeteuk departed from his seat and made his way out of the club.

"AISH!~" Yun Sung slapped her forehead in frustration and trudged after Leeteuk out of the club.

"Excuse me." He didn't stop. "Excuse me!" He finally did.

It had already been night time and the stars were aligning the dark sky which felt as if they were all shining on Yun Sung.

"I'm sorry for that statement just awhile ago. I didn't mean to; thats just me." She gave a small smile.

"Are you just apologizing because you want this date?" Leeteuk giggled.

"That's slightly the reason. Plus.. I can't stand keeping a person mad." Leeteuk joined in laughter with her.

"So.. what do you say? Truce?" Yun Sung put her hand out, expecting a shake.

His hand found hers and his touch had this extending warmth.

Leeteuk felt her strong grip in the handshake and knew that this girl was going to be different...