E m b r a c e; | oneshot.

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- c h a r a c t e r s; Hanaa Yeun [Based on, hanaataeminnie] / Lee Taemin

- d e d i c a t i o n; hanaataeminnie <3

Taemin slowly watched the clouds roll by in the distant sky. She was walking away from everything they had after one bad thing that had escaladed from his mouth. He watched her in the distance; her back was turned and her long, brown hair was blowing in the wind. He knew this wasn't right. He still wanted her. She still wanted him. Simple as that.

"Hanaa Yeun!" He shouted -running after her.-

She didn't turn back to hear his voice but that didn't stop him from running to her. Taemin quickly grasped her hand. He had no choice. He needed to talk to her. He wanted her in HIS arms. He wanted to be in HER heart. Hanna Yeun's face turned to Taemin. She was becoming irritated of this game. She didn't want to fight anymore. She just wanted to be loved. Taemin knew that. And he knew he wasn't going to give up without pouring his heart out to her right then and there.

"Could you just please listen to what I have to say?" Taemin whispered.

"Why should I? It's always been the same; 'i love you' & 'I still want to be with you.' " Hannaa Yeun stood her ground but she was prepared to walk away again.

"But there's a reason I say those things!"

A special breeze flowed around them. Everything that wasn't important seemed to be paused. All these feeling he had for her were going to be expressed through words this time. She gave him an expecting look. Her patience was waring down and she didn't feel like being convinced by the same words he always said after every fight. She nodded her head in disappointment and walked slowly away, letting Taemin's grip on her hand loosen and slip through his grasp.

"I say it because .. it's true. It always is. When we fight; I always think of the great things we had together. That's what keeps me saying those words."

Hanaa Yeun stopped in her tracks but she didn't turn around to face him. Taemin slowly came up behind her a few feet away.

"The way you held my hand to the way you said those three words. Priceless." Taemin whispered as the soft winds started to pick up on speed.

"Is this a facade? What makes you think I'll believe it?"

"The first time I saw you.." He whispered, "you were wearing a light grey t-shirt with dark denim jeans. Your hair was tied back in a ponytail with a messenger bag hanging from one shoulder. But through all that; I saw right in to your heart." He said behind her.

"I found you already.. perfect. To me. From that point on, I wanted you forever.." Taemin was out of words. He tried to fit all his feelings in to one.

Hanaa Yeun turned to face him, with a small teardrop flowing down her rosey cheek. She immediately jumped in to Taemin's arms where he gently kept his arms encircled with her body.

"Sarangheyo.." Hanaa Yeun whispered softly in to Taemin's ear.

Lee Taemin felt whole. She was in his arms and he promised himself that the fighting wouldn't approach them anymore. He knew she was the girl he was going to fight for forever and ever..