Infinity & B e y o n d; | oneshot.*

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- c h a r a c t e r s; Ji Ae [Based on, smartgurl4ever], Myungsoo from Infinite.

- d e d i c a t i o n; Andrea [smartgurl4ever] <3

Myungsoo had taken his early walk with his dog at the park. The birds were manuevering all over the grass. The sky had this perfect shade of blue that shined among the large trees. The sun was slightly shining above the clouds. All he could hear were the bustling of cars in the bustling streets of Korea.

Myungsoo suddenly had noticed that his dog wandered off. He heard the distant bark from his dog and slowly followed the sound. His dog had stopped over at a bench. His dog seemed very content. Myungsoo's eyes went up to a girl that was sat on the bench. She was gently petting and playing with his dog. Her eyes pulled up to him.

"Oh. Is this your dog?" She smiled while the thick coat of fur of the dog. 

"Yeah. It is. He must've wandered off. Sorry about that." Myungsoo smiled.

"It's okay. I love dogs."

By the looks of it, she seemed like all animals loved her. The girl looked so peaceful. Myungsoo took a seat next to her on the bench.

"I'm Myungsoo."

"Hello. I'm Ji Ae."

The beautiful girl came with a beautiful name. He was pretty much infatuated by her. She looked out in to the distance.

"I have to go." Ji Ae got up and waved goodbye.

Myungsoo was caught off guard. He wanted to know a lot more about this girl; something about her made him want to come closer. Myungsoo hadn't noticed that his dog was following her. Ji Ae tried her best to shoo him away but that wouldn't do. Myungsoo chased after his dog but he wouldn't budge.

"He seems to like you very much." Myungsoo giggled.

"Yeah. A lot of animals do." She smiled walking with him.

"Not only.. animals."

She looked at him with a challenging gaze. What did that guy mean? Ji Ae tucked a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear and tried to hide a smile.

"I'd really like to get to know you." He whispered.

Ji Ae was touched. Every guy that had came her way was a total scam. But he seemed courteous. He carried this serious look but she could still see the kind-hearted look he had for her. His jet black hair moved along with the soft breeze and the sun brung out his dazzling smile. Nothing in the world compared to him.

Ji Ae felt that maybe if she did get to know him something would happen... something great. They walked in silence passing the trees that rised over their heads and the flowers that aligned the fresh, green grass. They already felt whole with each other and nothing was going to stop their future together. <3