Captured Feelings

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

c h a r a c t e r s; Yong Junhyung [B2ST] , Meirin [fictional]

d e d i c a t i o n; BunniesOnTheMoon


"I haven't seen her around here before.. Do you know her?" Junhyung whispered in KiKwang's ear.

"No. Why do you ask?" KiKwang smiled with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Nothing. Just wanted to know. Aish~" Junhyung rolled his eyes at the playful look that had been thrown at him

All of the B2ST members were in the dressing room, waiting for their make-up artists and all the people who do things for them. The girl Junhyung was completely staring at sat near the far corner silently. She had long, brown curls coming down past her shoulders, her eyes were filled with impatience but poise. She finally caught Junhyung's eyes and immediately looked away. Her eyes wandered down to the tile floor. She hoped that he wasn't glancing at her still. Finally.. the people were here.

"Meirin!" A hair stylist -she wasn't sure about- came up and gave her a hug.

Junhyung felt his curiosity minimize; he knew her name now. And he was going to remember it. Her name was .. beautiful, he thought as he walked pass her and sat down on a chair in fron of the mirror. He was ready to get ready. As the hairstylists approached him and did their 'snip, snip' thing, Junhyung watched Meirin through the reflection of the mirror. She gently ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around. She stood near the racks of different selections of clothes.  It seemed like she was waiting for someone or something.

"Okay. You're set. You can get your outfit picked out now" The hair stylist smiled with ease.

Junhyung slowly got up from the chair and stood by Meirin near the racks of clothes.

Meirin cleared , "Oppa. Do you need something?"

Junhyung wanted to melt by the sound of her voice; just the way she said 'oppa' caused his heart to skip a beat. His eyes were now on her and he enjoyed the sight of her light skin, and her cute angelic features.

"Oh.. Yes. I'm waiting for my outfit to be put together." He smiled, nodding his head.

Meirin looked around with confusion.

"So, you need my assistance?" She asked, raising her small hand up.

"Mwuh [What]?"

Meirin let out a slight giggle, "I'm putting the outfits together." Her cheeks were flushed with a light blush of pink.

Junhyung's eyes widened in shock and fascination all at once. Meirin slowly turned around to the clothes that hung perfectly on the bars. She looked through them like she was shopping for herself. This time, she looked more professional than the rapper who stood beside her. Then she finally decided what to choose.

"Here," she handed him a smoothed out suit, "go put it on. I want to see what it looks like on you."

She crossed her arms and watched Junhyuung walk in to the dressing rooms.

A few minutes later passed and Meirin spooted him. He looked quite handsome to her. She never knew someone can actually pull off a basic suit. He approached her like he was walking the red carpet. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Your suit isn't right." Her eyes trailed up and down the suit on Junhyung.

Then her hands carefully made it's way to the buttons, she buttoned them up quite swiftly. The finishing touch was the tie; her fingers felt silent amongst Junhyung and he felt like a husband getting ready for work. He could hear the B2ST members howling, laughing, and whistling at him. He quietly scolded them to be quiet. Meirin's hands were not off his suit yet, so Junhyung quickly grasped her hand gently and lowered it down.

"I know what to do." He flashed a reassuring smile at her.

She could see his perfect, masculine hands straightnening his suit and could almost seek Junhyung sneaking a peek at her too. Things weren't right with his attire; Meirin felt like there was something not right.

"No, no." She nodded her head quickly and before her hand could even touch him, Junhyung swiftly grabbed her hand away. And their fingers were intertwined with each other's; if he wrapped his hand around her waist it would almost look like they were slow dancing. Without any hesitation, Meirin swiped her hand off and quickly turned away from him. A smug smile came upon Junhyung's face.

"What's wrong?" He questions -with her back still turned to him.-

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Meirin gave an assuring giggle that lacked confidence.

Junhyung had to a little more. And to add on, he wanted to come closer to her. His finger slowly twirled around Meirin's curl. She immediately turned around, Junhyung's skin and collarbone were right in front of her. Thats what was wrong; she needed his shirt to be buttoned all the way. Now, Junhyung's hand was placed behind her head almost as if they were to be kissing. Surprisingly, Meirin didn't feel awkward. She knew if this was someone random she'd push him away. But Junhyung seemed a lot more... assertive then most guys she attempted to befriend. He looked like he was that type of guy who gets what he wants and she liked that. A smile appeared on both of their faces.

"Okay. Time to perform!" A stage manager appeared peering inside the dressing room, his eyes quickly flashed over to Junhyung and the mysterious girl he was holding close. But he didn't say a word.

"I gotta go now." Junhyung whispered.

As he paced passed Meirin she huddled back in front of him, motioning him to stop. "Wait. Something's wrong."

Junhyung tapped his foot impatiently, Meirin finally placed her hand to the ed shirt where his bare chest was exposed. Then, again, he took ahold of her hand but did something different. He guided her hand to his heart. She felt the rushing beats and could hear the heavy beats.

"Why do you make my heart do that?" He smiled that smile that could probably kill. After that unanswered question, he ran up to KiKwang and headed out the door for their performance. A blush appeared on Meirin's face. Something diefferent was definitely coming her way.

Him .