; o n e s h o t | juicebox.

ONE-SHOT DEDICATIONS! :D

- C H A R A C T E R S; EUN BIN[fictional] / HENRY LAU.

- S E T T I N G; CAFE.

Henry Lau sat comfortably at the selected table inside the cafe he had always came to. He noticed the same people come and go. He even knew what most of them ordered each week. He was definitely accustomed to this small cafe. He drummed his fingers on the table, wating quite impatiently for his order this time. Then the small bell rung signaling that someone had entered the cafe. It must've been another known customer but it was someone Henry had not noticed. It was a girl who looked about his age.

Her long, jet black hair flowed down passed her shoulders and she seemed to not notice his gaze on her. She had a notebook and pen embedded in one hand and she made her way to the table across from him. Henry didn't know why he was so surprised; it was either because he had never seen her in the cafe before or she was just a beautiful girl.

Her eyes seemed to be focused on her notepad because the letters she wrote moved swiftly across the paper. She took a small lemonade juicebox out of her bag and took a small sip; Henry's eyes followed to her composed lips that stayed content. Her slender hand set the juicebox near her notepad that was lined up straighly on the table. Henry was analyzing the girl with careful eyes. He was afraid if he turned his head for even a second that the mysterious girl would just disappear. Then she finally had meant his eyes but she didn't break off the stare first; it was Henry. Her eyes were intimidating Henry all by itself.

Eun Bin stayed still in her seat as her pen danced along the lined paper where she had already written millions of original songs. She took a small sip of her lemonade that was filled inside the juicebox. She recognized that the guy's gaze was not her anymore. His face was turned to the window. She beagn to examine his charming features. His skin was light, and the sun that aligned his skin made him seem angelic. His brown hair hung gently across his face. His eyes seemed slightly unfocused as if he were daydreaming of some sort. Eun Bin stopped herself from staring any longer and wrote some more lyrics. It felt as if the more she looked at him, the more it inspired her to pour some more lyrics down. She saw Henry get up from his seat and approach the restrooms. She neatly put her notebook and pen in to her messenger bag and grabbed a hold of her juicebox. Then huddled quickly to where he was sitting; and set it down gently in the center of the table with a note attached to it. After that, I had left the cafe.

Henry had departed from the restroom and was on his way back to his table and noticed that the beautiful girl he had seen before was gone. He knew that she'd leave. He shook his head in disappointment and came back to where he was once sitting then he noticed a juicebox. It seemed to be the exact same one that the girl was drinking out of. He spun the box of lemonade around and it had a small pos-it note attached to it. Then there he saw the words:

don't worry. i've never seen you around here either. (: - Eun Bin.

Eun Bin. That was the major part he had remembered. He exited the cafe with another new apple juicebox in his hand and the noted lemonade juicebox in the other. Then there she was .. the girl. The girl he had admired from afar but was now within touching distance from her. He came up beside her and handed her her lemonade juicebox  from earlier. She flashed a smile that seemed more beautiful than what he was expecting.

"I'm Henry." He was making up long introductions, yet, he went for the simple one.

He had opened his apple juicebox and sat in the peaceful silence with her , enjoying their drinks together in the horizon.