Found you

Confessing to you

Chapter song~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwG_Tx4UX5Q


Cheondoong’s POV

I looked around frantically hoping to see her. I was right; she was there, exactly where we had first met. It was where I first fell in love. The Ferris wheel overshadowed her figure as she gazed at it. She was now wearing the hood on her jumper which carefully concealed her hair. I carefully walked up to her, closer and closer until I was directly behind her. I flung my arms around her waist, holding them tenderly.

 

“Yeobo, I found you,” she didn’t reply nor did she move. That was when I noticed something was wrong. The person in my hands seemed a lot bulkier and slightly taller than Patty. Blinded by love I had possibly hugged the wrong person. Omo ottoke? I quickly released the other person and looked at my feet in embarrassment.

 

“Mi-mianhe… I thought you were a…a friend,” Just as I looked up I heard a loud fit of laughter, one I knew all too well... It was Mir… 

    (basically imagine his sister XD they look so alike!)

“Aigoo~ oppa! Saranghae~” he said teasingly

“Shut up,”

“Wae? Aren’t you going to call me your Yeobo?”

“Aish! Yah! BANG CHEOL YONG! I’m your hyung! Show some respect,”

“Neh~…” he paused “yeobo~” Just as he said that he ran off quickly.  I quickly sprinted towards him only to be stopped by a hug.

“Oppa, it wasn’t all Mir oppa’s fault,” I sighed as I turned to look at the laughing figure.

“Aish,” I cursed under my breath. You are so lucky Mir, just you wait until we get back to the dorms.

 

Patty’s POV

As mean as it sounds I couldn’t help but to crack up laughing as Cheondoong oppa looked so shy after hugging “me”! Kyaa~ Thunder oppa just hugged Mir oppa, kehehe imagine all the fan girls who would die just to see something like that. To make sure that Thunder oppa doesn’t murder Mir oppa for this prank I quickly hugged him.

 

I felt his stomach muscles tighten under my touch. My face slowly turned red as my heart started to beat, really fast. I was touching him… Omo! I feel like a ert. I quickly let go of him. He pouted. So after moments of bickering we compromised with him holding my hand.

“Me too~” Mir oppa kissed my pink cheek and reached for my empty hand pulling it towards his pocket. My face flushed red once again.

 

I had known them for so long but something like this had never happened before. Why was I blushing so much? Is it because I… No! I shook my head dismissing the thought. I opened my mouth to ask if we could go to on the Ferris wheel, but all that I heard was the shrieking of fan girls… Omo! A sea of A+’s came running towards us.

“MBLAQ!! OMO MIR OPPA! THUNDER OPPA!” In an instant

“Let’s go,” the idols said simultaneously.

“Wa-?” before I knew it I was running for my life.

 

Mir’s POV

We were running like crazy. I had to avoid being trampled on by my fans. Even though I do love their support and all, but they had just ruined my day with Patty. I pouted.

“Hyung what are we going to do?”

“Aigoo, first we hurry up and get out of here!” So just like that we snuck out of the amusement park with the help of some staff. Panting heavily we sat at the bus stop bench. I glimpsed at my watch which read 2:38pm. I was time for lunch!

“Mianhe Patty,” We both apologized. She smiled as droplets of sweat continued to fall down her forehead. I got my sleeve and gently wiped the sweat away. It was silent until I heard the loud grumbling of her stomach. Hyung and I laugh.

“How about we go out for lunch?” I said happily.

“Sure,”

 

 No one’s POV

The childhood trio went out for a sweet simplistic yet fulfilling lunch at a small café. They ordered an array of desserts and three cups of coffee. They all salivated at the beautiful sight. The sweets looked absolutely delicious. As soon as all the cakes were laid out, Patty immediately started to eat. The other two eventually joint in after smiling at how cute she was being.

 

When they finally finished eating Mir and Thunder dragged the girl to a small karaoke bar. Inside they had their gifts and had prepared everything. They stood at the door for a moment, preparing themselves mentally.

 

Mir’s POV

This was where I would confess, where my world would either be complete or crumble. It all depended on her one word, a yes or a no.

 

Cheondoong’s POV

We were finally here. I was going to confess to her. I was going to say “saranghae”.


YAY~~! one more chapter closer to the end of this fanfic O.o (3-4 more to go is that a good thing???)

Anyway~ it's a quick update cuz it's currently almost midnight.... need more sleep....

my brain is half functioning so if any one requests so i am willing to rewrite the chapter because i know it's not that great ><

As you should know by know i'm rather inconstistent with time and tend to bend a lot of facts...(thus the reason why Mir is crossdressing and Thunder doesnt notice...)

but please just make and do for now~~

and i have looked at the poll results... it made me even more confused about how i shoul go about ending this story.... (everything was even!!!)

Mir has three votes, Thunder has three votes, Both has three votes O.o

Aigoo~ what to do~~?? So please vote to help me decide if you havent yet :D

Sorry about the rant :P

I am reaaally happy i now have 12 subscribers :3

Thank you so so so much to:

ParkSanghyun_is_B2ST, KaylieKitty, Sunshine704, iknowitsourdestiny, KoreanGal5, Sooyunnie_96, Rubyandsapphire4eva, bunnygirl67, mangotaengoo, DLovesMBLAQ, kysaME and last of all Daydream~ :D

I love all my readers and especially my subscribers!! You make me want to update this story even though i am lazy!! (oh and sorry about the long authour's note >< Tell me if you prefer it short!!)

Comment and suscribe!