Sweet day

Confessing to you

A/N:

Hello again~

I am reaaaaaally sorry for not updating sooner!

I had a really severe writer's block... sorry D:  ...Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Bonus:

As an apology~ :3

(naaaww~ arent they cute~)

Chapter song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I2ezSri7ZI

(just changed the title...)


Patricia’s POV

Aigoo~ I wonder where we’re heading? We’ve taken a bus and walked for almost 20 minutes… so unfit. I could feel my legs start to give away as we continued to walk.

“Neh, oppa~” they didn’t hear me… Both of them seemed to be concentrating on something, their minds left elsewhere. Hmm… I wonder what they’re thinking about. Oh well, I guess I’ll just leave them alone.

 

Mir’s POV

Ottoke? How am I going to tell her? When am I going to tell her? Can I tell her? Millions of thought played hide and seek in my head making me more and more confused by the second. I release my hand from Patty’s and quickly hit my face twice in hope of clearing the fog of thoughts.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” I turned to look at her worried face.

“Do you want to go home?” How could I? I couldn’t waste my last day with her! Just as I was about to reassure her, an annoying octopus voice interrupted.

 

“Aigoo~ Patty-ah don’t worry about that pabo. Fools can’t get sick remember?”

“Yah hyung, who are you calling a pabo?”

“You of course,” I lunged at hyung, hitting him lightly. Even though he kept on yelling for me to get off, I didn’t. That was until I heard an angelic laughter, which obviously belonged to Patricia.

“Aigoo oppa, get off Cheondoongie oppa now,”

“Neh, umma,” I teased.

“Yah! I’m not that old!”

“But you talk like an ahjumma~” she pouted, grabbed Cheondoong hyung’s hand and stormed off.

“Yah! Wait for me” I yelled, they were almost 10 metres away from me. Patty stopped and turned around. I quickly ran in attempt to catch up to them. Before I reached them, they both stuck their tongues out and ran. Aish, now I have to run even more. Why is Cheondoong hyung running too?

 

Patricia’s POV

Kehehe~ that’s what you get for teasing me. By now I already knew where we were going because we were almost there!

“Patty,” Cheondoong oppa started as we were walking (without the stupid oppa) “We should wait for Mir,”

“Neh,” I agreed as I stopped walking. And I thought I was unfit, Mir oppa is taking so long. 5 minutes later he joint us, finally.

“Mianhe Patty~”

“Hmph, you should be.” I turned my back to him as I said it. Thunder oppa started to laugh at my childishness, I guess? That was when I grabbed their hands, dragging them to our destination.

Author’s POV

The troublesome trio kept on walking for another 5 minutes or so. They finally reached their destination, the amusement park.  By that time, it was almost 1 o’clock; the sun was hanging high up in the clear blue sky. They bought their entrance tickets and went into the paradise of fun. Girls practically gasped at the very sight of them. Even though they were in a disguise, the still looked amazingly hot. (A/N: What did they look like? kehehe, guess i should show you~)

Cheondoong’s POV

I have to thank Mir later; he gave me some personal time thanks to his stupidity on the way here. As we went in we received a few suspicious looks, did they figure out who we were? I quickly dismissed that thought as I knew our disguises were perfect. We rode a few rides, mainly gentle ones because Patty was pretty much afraid of everything. When we finally decided to take a seat, Mir left to go toilet. Should I tell her now?

“Neh oppa, are you tired?”

“Eh? Aniyo,”

“Then do you-“ she was cut off by the growl of her own stomach. I burst out laughing.

“Aigoo, before I do anything I’m going to go get you some food.” she nodded with her face as red as a rose. I got up from my seat and headed towards the nearest food vendor.

“Oppa~,” she shouted, “Gomahwah!” I held one hand up and walked away with a silly smile plastered on my face.   What should I get for her?

 

Mir’s POV

I walked back to the seat where I had reluctantly left. What happens if hyung confessed already? Heavy-heartedly I walked towards her. Wait, her? Where was hyung? Kekeke~ chance. I ran up to her from behind and covered her eyes gently (just like when we came back for her birthday)

“Aigoo~ Mir oppa, that’s not funny,” she guessed as soon as I covered her eyes.

“Aww, you’re not going to cry this time?” (A/N reference from Birthday for you) she silently stood up and began to walk. I knew I had gone too far. She always cried whenever we left, and she missed us. I had to apologize.

 

“Patty,” I whimpered as I approached her. She ignored me, turning her back towards me.

“Mianhe,” a few seconds went by until she turned around…smiling?

“Merhong oppa~ don’t tease me ever again!”

“Neh,”I smiled, she was truly evil. We talked a bit when suddenly I had an ingenious idea, if I say so myself.

“Hey patty,”

“Neh?” I whispered my plan to her.

“Ok, let’s do it.” she smiled with a devilish grin. Wow, it’s amazing how someone can go from an angel to a devil in a few seconds flat. After a short discussion about how we were going to do it, we set off.

Kekeke~ revenge.


It's me Simply_u... again

I have a feeling that it's dragging on a little... should i just end it??? Who should she end up with D: Aiyaa~ what to do??? >< (sorry for the rant...)

If you have any ideas or suggestions just comment :D

P.S many thanks to my lovely 6 subscribers:

Rubyandsapphire4eva, bunnygirl67, mangotaengoo, DLoves MBLAQ, krysaME and Daydream :3

I love you all~(I actually managed to reach 6!!!*sniff sniff*)

Remeber to comment and subscribe~ :3