Step one

Confessing to you

Songs~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRN3bv9nB5U

Patty’s POV

 

After two abrupt calls from my childhood duo I had woken up, sort of? My eyes were heavy and threatening to close at any minute. They wandered to the small alarm clock resting beside my bed, it read 11:26. Aigoo~ why did they have to wake me up so early?

 

I rolled around in my warm blanket, with the slightest determination of waking up. My room was still dark as the rays of the sun tried to seep through.  As seconds passed by during my decision on waking up, I fell asleep.

 

~~

 

*Ding dong*

Hmm… what was that?

*Ding dong* my door called out for the second time. I reluctantly crawled out of my safe, warm haven. As soon as I stood up the cold air hit me in an instant. I shuffled to my door, unconscious of my own appearance.

*Ding dong*

“Who is it?” I asked halfheartedly. I swear if it isn’t anyone important I will hit them. I miss my bed already!

“Patty~” a pair of familiar voices cooed as I opened the door. A pair of shocked faces welcomed me.

 

“Ah, Sanghyun oppa, Cheolyong oppa, anyeong,” I greeted the two at my door as I ushered them into my house. They sat slowly on my couch. Hmm… I wonder what’s wrong with them today.

“Umm… Patty?” Thunder oppa started.

“Neh?” I replied just as I was about to sit down.

“Do you want to change?”

“Eh?” I looked at my clothes… Omo! I was still in my pajamas… and I’m guessing my hair was a mess too! Aish pabo! I ran to my room as my face blossomed in a very vibrant shade of red.

 

I opened my wardrobe and a colorful mess blinded me instantly. Aigoo~ I really need to fold my clothes one day…yes, one day, but not today! As I hacked my way through the pile of clothes until I finally found some suitable ones.

 

Cheondoong’s POV

I still can't believe that she actually slept in, even after I called. Aigoo, I guess I should've known, after all she wasn't "the queen of lateness" for no reason.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah what’s wrong?" I asked, cocking my head to face the younger member.

"You left the gifts where we arranged to, right?"

"Yep!" I smiled as I remembered all the trouble I had gone to just for today. I really was going to confess to her.

I looked up as I heard a sound of shuffling feet, I assumed it was Patty. I was speechless at what I saw. She had come out of her room in a pure white dress. It looked as if it had been made for her. As I stared at her I saw her unruly hair and how much skin she was revealing. She looked amazing. While I was busy drinking the sight before me, Mir interrupted my thoughts.

“Neh hyung, what happens if other guys try to hit on her? What would we do?” he whispered into my ear. Aigoo, ottoke? I promptly stood up dragging her back into her room, taking Mir with me.

 

“Mir, fix up her hair.” I ordered as I started raiding her closet.

“Yah oppa! What the hell are you doing?” I just ignored her and started digging through her clothes. I had to find something to cover her with. I had already shared her perfection with Mir and was unwilling to let anyone else see.  I finally found the jumper! I turned around and saw that Mir had completed his task too.

“Patty stand up,” she stood up.

“Now lift your hands up,” as she lifted them up I got the jumper and helped her put it on. I saw Mir glare at my constant contact with her. Kehehe~ jealous Mieru? Once the jumper was on, we left her house and begun our "date".

 

 Mir’s POV

Aish, stupid hyung! I could see him laughing at me. It’s not my fault I get jealous easily, hmph. I’m definitely going to get my revenge later, just you wait. As we started to walk, I quickly grabbed her hand and the date was finally starting.

Step one, prepare gifts and pick up Patty, complete!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

A/N: this is what Patricia was wearing, and her hairstyle :3 (in case you were wondering)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Hello~ sorry for not updating for a while and for the slow progress of the story, I have a pretty good reason too :D my computer got a virus D:

Anyway, thank you for reading and pleeeeease excuse my grammar mistakes (yes I'm sure i have a lot)...

Thank you to krysaME and Daydream for kindly subscribing :3 I love you~

I promise that the next chapter will be longer and Mir will have more lines :D

~Afterstory~

Mir: Yah! why do i have a shortage of lines...

Me:Sorry D: *bows for forgivness*

Thunder: It's okay, i dont mind :D When do we confess?

Me: Anyway, moving on...

Comment and subscribe~ :3