Nightly Rituals (cont.)

Alien Adventures

Bom tried to remain calm, but her heart beat quickened after every second. She hesitantly began turning around to face the assailant. Taking a glimpse, she saw it was a gruff looking older man. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties with unkempt hair and an unshaven beard. The heat of his breath invaded her neck and she could smell the thick scent of alcohol.

 

“Park Bom...”, he greeted, “It's nice to see you again. Of course, you probably don't remember me...”, he stated in a suddenly upset tone.

 

“E-eh?”

 

Bom's incoherent answer seemed to frustrate him more. He swiveled her around and took a tight hold of her wrists, spilling over her cakes. He pulled her closer to him and looked intensely into her eyes, which were wide with fear.

 

“We went to highschool together in Gould Academy...I had a crush on you since the minute I saw you. And when you were accepted to YG Entertainment...I followed you to Korea. I wanted to support you all the way. I was your #1 fan.”

 

He gazed at her to gauge her reaction, then continued.

 

“I was always here, waiting. I didn't think you'd actually succeed so much, though”, he let out a hearty chuckle, “ So I waited when you'd crash and burn and I'd arrive like a prince and pick you up again. I would have taken care of you!”

 

Suddenly his expression turned sour, “But then you got more popular. I couldn't walk down the street without hearing other people say your name. You...You 'd yourself out to the rest of the world and ruined everything!!”, he growled, “But now, you're mine again.”

 

He began pulling her close. Bom had to think fast. She realized that if she angered him he might escalate to violence, so she decided she had to play along.

 

“I'm so sorry”, she whispered. This surprised him and his body tensed. She repeated those three words over and over while snaking her arms around his neck and moving closer to him. “I'm so sorry...”

 

“What are you sorry for?”, he whispered. He wanted to hear her to name every single thing she hurt him for.

 

“I'm sorry”, she began while pulling him close, “I'm sorry that...”

 

She looked straight at him and they made eye contact. She could see he was getting more anxious

 

“Th-that!? That!?”, he pleaded her to continue.

 

“THAT YOU'RE SUCH A MESSED UP CRAZY !”

 

The stranger felt an incredibly intense, burning and rattling sensation in his head from the sharp force of Bom's headbutt. As he wobbled over Bom proceeded to kick him in the crotch. Once he was doubled over in pain Bom tried to think of more moves that she knew.

 

Unfortunately, she barely payed attention to that self defense class she took when she was 17, and she always button mashed whenever she played those fighting video games.

 

So Bom did what she knew how to do.

 

She ran.

 

-w/Seunghyun

 

Seunghyun stood silently, his back leaning against the cold brick of the building behind him. He'd bought the cigarettes. They sat in the plastic baby that hung around his wrist. He carefully opened the bag, the crinkly noise it made irritating him. He peered at the box. Seunghyun didn't understand why he was hesitating, but he couldn't enjoy a smoke like this.

 

“Aish!”, he grumbled. He snapped the bag shut and began walking back to YG headquarters. Suddenly he felt a sharp force shove him aside, also causing him to drop the bag. As Seunghyun turned to yell he caught sight of that familiar pair of legs. He quickly sprinted forward and grabbed hold of her wrist.

 

“Yah!! No!!!”, she screamed as she struggled against his grip.

 

“Noona! Bom! It's me, Seunghyun! TOP!”, he explained, taking off his sunglasses with his free hand.

 

“H-huh?”, Bom turned to face him and he saw visible signs of relief. Yet he also noted the water that threatened to spill from her eyes and the paleness of her skin.

 

“What happened?!”, he asked. Bom hesitated but quickly began explaining. As Seunghyun listened he grew angrier with every word. When she was finished, he rolled up his sleeves and clenched his fists.

 

“I'll make him eat through a straw!!”

 

“Top! Tabi, no!!”, Bom quickly grabbed him, “You can't fight...you'll get in trouble with president...!”

 

Seunghyun took deep breathes and calmed himself down. He turned and faced Bom when they both heard,

 

“Bom...Bommie...where are you!?”, came the familiar voice of the crazed fan.

 

Bom gasped and quietly whispered, “What do I do...!?”

 

She was about to run when Seunghyun stopped her. She felt him gently press her back against the brick wall and the movement of his arms as they wrapped around her. She felt so confused. He's taking advantage of her?!

 

“Seu--”

 

“If I hold you like this...he can't see you okay? We'll look like some couple on the street”, he explained, but he could still feel her tense up with worry. “Just...trust me, alright?”, he whispered.

 

He, too, was freaked as hell, but the feeling of her nodding head against his chest comforted him.

 

-

[And that's chapter 2. Does everybody like it so far? I hope so! Stay tuned everybody, see you on the next update; coming soon]