Divide and Conquer

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Zoey’s POV

“What are you doing here?”

Nana didn’t look thrilled to see me. She always got this way when she didn’t approve of my decisions.

“I’m meeting Taeyang here to talk.”

Nana threw her hands up dramatically while I rolled my eyes.

“Thank you lord in heaven! My sister found her brain.”

Sure enough Asia ran down the stairs. “Zoey!” She jumped on my almost knocking me over. “Hey we gotta go to the club this weekend. It’s Cho’s birthday.”

This girl never focuses on the bad. Gotta love her for that.

“Wait. Why are you here though?”

I just laughed at her before I left to get a drink from the fridge and sat on the couch. When I heard the doorbell I jumped up causing Asia to burst in a spurt of laughter. Nana opened the door and her demeanor changed instantly. I tilted my head to the side in confusion before the reason walked through the door. It was the same reason I was here and Asia was throwing dirty glances. Boys. Taeyang, y voice, and swagger walked into the room giving us all our different emotions. I got excitement from just looking at Taeyang as the memories of our night together kept coming back. Nana was obviously head over heels for swagger already. I wondered if they met before. Then there is Asia who is fuming with anger. She was probably remembering all the fights she had with y voice.

“Hey Zoey.”

“Hey. Have you all met before?”

They all shook their heads but I wasn’t buying it.

“I never met your…”

Teayang obviously wanted me to fill in the blank.

“My sister Nana and my friend-”

“Asia.”

Asia rolled her eyes before she walked over to swagger and y voice to confront them. “I don’t appreciate you two creeping on me. How did you know my name? And how did you get my number?!” She waited for an answer while they just blankly looked back at her.

“Alright let’s go.”

Taeyang started pulling me away even though I really wanted to see what was going to happen. As he pulled me away I kept angling myself so I could see what was happening before he closed the door to “my” room. It’s weird how he picked this one out of all of all the rooms in the house.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

Nana’s POV

God they’re at it again. These two never stop. I looked over at the shorter guy and he started to walk towards them to break up the fight.

“Hey. We’re not here to fight.”

“No. Just creep on us. I feel so much better now.”

Every word dripped with sarcasm. Asia was really giving it to them. Midsentence the shorter one grabbed his friends arm.

“TOP hyung let’s just go.”

TOP. Who names their kid TOP? TOP just scoffed and shook his hand off.

“I’m not leaving. You made me come, so deal with the consequences.”

“Hyung.”

“Ji.”

TOP said his name sternly and sounded damn hot doing it. Wait. He just said his name. Ji. It was nice to have a name to go with the face.

“Well since he won’t leave, I will.”

Asia went to walk past TOP but he grabbed her arm pulling her back before he threw her over his shoulder. I quickly went towards them but Ji grabbed my shoulders to stop me.

“Don’t get involved.”

“Don’t get involved? Don’t get involved?! Are you insane?! Your friend just kidnaped my friend!!”

Okay maybe I was being a little dramatic.

“He didn’t. Plus do you really want to get in the middle of that war?”

He had a good point. They both had explosive personalities that I didn’t want exploding on me.

“So your name is Ji.”

What the hell was that? Way to go Nana. I’m such an idiot. I wanted to face palm but knew he was watching so I refrained.

“Yeah. I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself before and I already know your name is Nana.”

I didn’t know what to say after that. So that left us in an awkward silence.

“Well….I wonder what they’re talking about.”

He so didn’t want to know the answer to that but I hoped they would talk for a while. I loved hearing his voice. I got lost in it every time he spoke and I hated when we had these awkward silences. Oh but I wasn’t contributing to the conversation.

“Ugh. Sorry about last time.”

Where the hell did that come from? God I need to smack myself to come back to reality.

“Nothing to be sorry about. I was just worried about Bae so I kind of shut down. They really should almost be done now.”

Bae? I wonder who that is and my damn subconscious better not ask for me. I opened my mouth terrified of what would come out.

“I’m sure they’ll be done soon.”

Relief. Thank you mind for cooperating for once. He looked up at me with complete wonder in his eyes.

“What?”

Before he could answer Teayang had come back into the living room.

“Hey Bae what happened?”

So Taeyang was Bae. He completely ignored Ji and walked out of the front door.

“Ugh. Nice talking to you.”

He bowed to me really quick then ran to the door where he had to more out of the way quickly since Asia busted through the door.

“What’s your problem?”

She just glared at me before she stopped up the stairs.

“What the hell is going on?!”

Zoey’s POV

Yup my whole shpeal about ending this and nothing going on went out the window the instant he closed the door. So when I heard him speak it was over. I closed the little distance between us and took his lips fiercely. It wasn’t a shock when he reciprocated the kiss. It was shocking when he picked me up from behind my thighs and carried me to the bed. He dropped me before he just stared at me.

“Stop watching and start doing.”

He smirked with his y eye smile before he slowly made his way up my body to get on top of me. Where did he learn this? When he finally made it he nibbled at my ear as I reached to take his shirt off. He kissed me long, hard, urgently, like he’d been missing it this whole time and I ate it up. I ran my hands through his hair before I lightly scratched the back of his neck. He let out a y moan while he threw his head back. I took the opportunity to take his into my mouth and slightly bit it. The guttural moan he made that much more even though I didn’t think that was even possible. I grabbed his shirt until I heard Asia scream. That woke me up and brought me back to reality and what I was supposed to be doing.

“Wait. We need to talk.”

He looked at me shocked before he nodded his head and got up.

“Look. I have a boyfriend and I can’t see you anymore.”