The Music Show

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Asia’s POV

This boy is late. He said 10 and it’s already 10:30. I need my phone before I get that call about that job interview. I was pacing back and forth occasionally siting on the couch before I continued with my pacing.

“Are you nervous or something?”

I looked up to see Zoey perched against the door jam with a cup of coffee in her hand. She gave a slight smirk before she slowly brought the steamy contents towards .

“Yes! I need my phone before that job calls me back!”

Zoey quickly inhaled causing her to cough on her coffee. “Holy ! I totally forgot about that! I thought you were nervous to see y voice again.”

“Not that I would care about seeing him again, he isn’t bringing my phone.” She raised an eyebrow at me and I just groaned as I went outside.

“Hey don’t run!” She followed after me and I wish she didn’t.  When she grabbed my arm Taeyang stepped out of the van that just pulled up. I felt as her grip loosened and her hand slid down my arm. He was completely dressed to the nine’s. It’s like he dressed up to see her. I walked to meet him but quickly stopped when Seunghyun stepped out of the car. He looked damn good in dark wash jeans that fit him perfectly and a black peacoat that he flipped the collar up on. The only thing I didn’t understand was the beanie. Why was he wearing it? As they walked closer I realized that he had shaven 2 lines on his right eyebrow.

“Is that drool for me or Taeyang?”

I looked up to see Seunghyun smirking at me. He’s such a cheeky bastard. “Taeyang? Why do you look so nice today?”

“Oh…ugh…well…”

“We have to look nice for our job today.”

I looked over to yell at Seunghyun for answering when I asked Taeyang but I couldn’t. When I looked over I locked eyes with him and completely lost my ability to talk.

“What’s wrong? No smart come back?”

The longer I was around him the more frustrated I got but I couldn’t express it when he looked this damn good. “Taeyang? Can I get my phone back please?”

He nodded not looking away from Zoey. As I walked over to get my phone I could feel Seunghyun’s eyes on me and it made me antsy.

“Do you want to go to a music show with us?”

“Bae.”

When he spoke in an authoritative tone he could have taken me right then and there. The sideways glance I got from him told me that he knew that as well. Well me. So much for having a poker face or making him work for it.

“Yeah. Asia you want to go?”

This girl has to be kidding. It will help us both out if we didn’t go. “What did we talk about yesterday?”

“It’s just a music show. What’s going to happen?”

Zoey’s POV

God why did he look so fine today? How could I say no to that? Asia is practically begging me not to go but I have to. “So when and where should we meet you guys?”

“Just come with us now.”

No need to tell me twice. I went to the van before I turned back to look at Asia. She had her arms crossed and shook her head no over and over again. “Are you going to make me go alone?” I had her there. She would never let me get in this van alone. She grunted and stopmed her way over as she got into the van. I climbed in after she did and saw all the guys that were at the café looking back at me shocked. “Ugh. Hi guys.”  Most of them waved while one just nodded. I climbed to the back so I could sit next to Asia who was still pouting.

“Ah get over it. We’re going to have fun.”

“Whatever.”

Mohawk and y voice sat in front of us and Mohawk smelled so good. Not that he didn’t always smell good.  I guess it was familiar now. His personal scent. He turned around and smiled before he looked back to the front. I looked at Asia afraid that I might have said that out loud. Relief washed over me when I saw her still staring out the window. That was weird. We pulled  up to the show and followed after the guys into a door. On the other side was a complete circus. It was chaos and I was dazed from everything that was going on.

“Come on.”

Taeyang grabbed my hand and dragged me thorough all the people. I was enjoying having my hand in his before I forgot that I left Asia. I quickly turned around to find her.

“Asia! Where are you?!”

“She’s fine. I’m sure she’s with the guys.”

His answer didn’t put me at ease. The only guy I knew in that van was y voice and that is the last person I would leave Asia with.

“Zoey!”

Hearing her voice put me at ease but seeing her push 2 people out of her way to find me put a smiled back on my face.

“This girl.”

“What’s up with this?”

She looked at our hands questioningly. I quickly let go of my hold and walked over towards her.

“He was leading me through the people.”

“I know this guy tried to do the same thing to me-“

“Who?”

Mohawk seemed interested  to know but he also seemed kind of annoyed.

“I don’t know his name.”

“Was he the one with short black hair?”

“Yeah.”

Mohawk rolled his eyes and said something in a different language that I didn’t understand.

“What’d you say?”

“Nothing. Let’s go.”

He started pulling me and Asia through more people before we finally made it to a room that was less hectic. Then a woman came and grabbed Mohawk.

“You guys are late. Where is the rest of them?”

“Coming.”

Asia and I could only look at each other confused before we just went and sat on one of the couches in the room. Many people came in and out giving us weird looks.

“When are they going out to the crowd?”

The guy who nodded at me walked in followed by the rest of the guys.

“I figured they could just wait for us side stage.”

The guys sat down in make-up chairs and the staff went to work. It looked like Taeyang was almost done when Asia’s breath hitched. I looked up to see that y voice had taken his beanie off and his hair was white. It was like his hair greyed overnight. We both stared at his hair until Mohawk walked in front of us.

“Alright. I’ll take you to the spot you’ll watch the show from.”

“Okay.”

I had nothing else to say. I was still in shock over y voice’s hair.

“Okay wait here for the show.”

Me and Asia both nodded and waited for him to leave before we looked at each other.

“Dude what the hell is going on?”

I just shrugged. “I have no idea. What the hell did y voice do to his hair?!”

“I have no idea.”

We talked for a few more minutes before the music show started.

“Where are the guys?”

Asia shrugged and watched as BTS performed their song “No”. After them Tasty performed “Mamama” and BAP “Badman”.

“Dude they’re missing a good show.”

“Yeah. Them Tasty twins…umm.”

I laughed at Asia as the lights turned off for the final performance. A spotlight and I saw as one of Taeyang’s friends was illuminated. I grabbed Asia in complete shock. We watched as one by one the guys were illuminated before the music started. Taeyang looked amazing. He wore tight black jeans with black boots. He had a pop of color with his red studded leather jacket that was ped to show off his muscle shirt underneath. His hair was done up in his signature Mohawk. He also wore a black bandana that he tied in the front but when he started to sing. I didn’t know what to do, so I covered my mouth as I heard the most angelic voice go with such a sad song. At one point I swore he glanced over at me and smiled but I was too much into my own mind to pay much attention.  Taeyang was an idol and I had no idea. A ing idol!

Asia’s POV

When I first saw Seunghyun’s hair I had no idea what he was thinking but seeing him now. God he looked better than the Tasty twins combined. Suddenly he started rapping and I thought I would melt on the spot. His voice was amazing when he rapped. Suddenly he looked over at me as he rapped. My breathing stopped as we locked eyes for the short amount of time that felt like a lifetime. When he looked away I could finally catch my breath. As the song came to an end all I could do was stand there. Since Zoey didn’t move she obviously felt the same way I did. Finally I felt her pull me away.