Anger Issues

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Nana’s POV

“Okay so let me get this straight. You went to a damn music show without me?!”

“Guilty.”

“Then Taeyang and his friends are all idols.”

“Yup.”

“And to top it all off, pun intended, you hooked up with him in a closet.”

“Changing room. But yeah it happened.”

I was so mad. I couldn’t even look at her anymore. “So where is Zoey?”

Asia shrugged and I just about snapped. “How the hell don’t you know?!”

“It’s not like she watched us make out the whole time!” I told you he pulled me away! I just figured she came back here."

“Well she didn’t!”

“No !”

I can’t believe this girl had an attitude. She was part of the problem. Before I could give her a piece of my mind she had already gone up the stairs and slammed the door to the guest room.

“How did I get stuck with these two?”

“How did we get stuck with you?”

I snapped my head up to see Zoey walking towards me.

“Oh God. Don’t tell me you-“

“I won’t tell you then.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. What the hell is happening to these two?! They needed to stay away from these boys and I’m going to make sure of it.

Zoey’s POV

I woke up from the craziest dream. I had with Mohawk. Not just though. Amazing , but thank God that was a dream. I rubbed my head before I rolled over and hit another hard body. It has to be Minjun. I ran my hand up his torso and froze in a panic. I knew those abs and they weren’t Minjun’s. I looked over to see Taeyang half beside me. Or was he? I lifted up the covers to see that I had made a mistake. He was completely free at the moment.

“.” I whispered more to myself than anything else in particular. I made a mistake, a big mistake. Without trying to wake him up, I slipped out of bed and began to put my clothes back on. While watching to make sure that he was still asleep, I tripped over my shoes and stumbled into the wall. I made a slight thud. Taeyang groaned and rustled a bit before he settled back into his sleep. I sighed with relief before I picked up my shoes and walked out of the room.

I thought I was home free until I saw Jiyong on the couch. He wasn’t asleep but he wasn’t watching TV either. What the hell was he doing? I have no idea but I needed to get past him without him seeing me. Should be easy. I’ve done this before.

I grabbed an object off the hallway table to see how sturdy it was. It seemed good so I walked back towards the living room. With a quick prayer I threw the trinket into the kitchen. When it made contack with something Jiyong quickly turned his head to see what the noise was.

This was my chance. I booked it for the front door.

Asia’s POV

I’m tired of Nana grilling me like she’s my mom. I know I made a mistake but she doesn’t have to rub my face in it.

I grunted before I punched the wall. Bad idea. I busted my hand in the process. I was too angry to feel any pain though. I just saw as the blood slowly started to stream down my arm.

I went into the bathroom to get a towel when I heard a knock on the door.

 “It’s unlocked.” I screamed with my head in one of the cabinets.

“Asia!”

It was Zoey. Thank the lord for that. I didn’t want to deal with Nana right now, apology or not.

I wiped all the blood from my arm and went back out to talk to Zoey. “Yeah?”

“I did something stupid.”

“Me too.” I could only sigh and look at the ground with my admission of guilt. I wasn’t shocked when I heard Zoey sigh with me. So to comfort each other we hugged and just stayed that way for a moment. We didn’t know each other’s story, but it didn’t matter.  We knew we needed each other to get through this just like we got through everything else.

“What did you do?”

I walked across the room before I sank into the bed completely ashamed of what I did.

“I made out with Seunghyun in a changing room.”

I jumped when Zoey suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs before she ran over and tackled me flat onto the bed.

“Ugh…Zoey?”

She just kept squealing as she gripped my arm.

“I can’t believe it. There really is a thin line between love and hate.”

I swiped at her but she quickly dodged it. We started play fighting until Zoey’s face quickly dropped and she grabbed my arms.

“Where is this blood coming from?”

I quickly looked away from her glances. I knew she would chastise me for my outburst, especially since I had been doing so well with them.

“I was upset with myself so I kind of had a fight with the wall, guess you can tell the wall won.” I gave off a nervous laugh at the end hoping we could just let the situation go, but no dice. Zoey looked about ready to rip my head off.

“I can’t believe you! You were doing so well! What happened?!”

“He happened!”

Zoey instantly stopped yelling but I could see she was still frustrated with me.

“Well we need to get it checked out.”

I just gave a curt nod as I got up off the bed to show my cooperation.

“What am I going to do with you?”

Taeyang’s POV

I woke up from a good dream. It was only good because the reality wasn’t better for once in my life.

 I love you Zoey. I slowly brushed my hand across her face as I spoke the words softly. She just smiled back up at me as she placed her hand on my chest over my heart. She looked me right in the eye capturing my attention like nothing else could. “I love you too. Always.”

I smiled to myself thinking about the night before as I rolled over to wrap my arms around my Zoey. I was shocked when there was no one there. I got up and looked in the bathroom. Nothing. When I came back into the room I saw “it”.

 It was a folded piece of paper with my name written on the front. She lied again but this time she’s gone too far. I went to read the paper hoping for anything other than what I knew was on it.

*Taeyang, I feel so bad for leading you on. You deserve better than me and hope you find the girl of your dreams but that girl isn’t me. I can’t be your everything. I’m a bad girl and you deserve better than that. I hope you understand that I really do love you and this is why it has to be like this. I’m sorry. –Zoey*

I slowly dropped down to the floor still looking at the letter. How could she do this to me? I gave her my heart and she literally took it just to throw it back in my face.

“You’re just a phase.”  

Hearing Ji’s words play back in my head just set me off. I ripped the letter again and again before there was nothing left to rip. Then my rage unleahed on my room. I knocked everything off my tables and nightstands before I broke every picture frame and mirror on my wall, but the last punch was the one that slashed my forearm.

“!” I quickly grabbed my arm before Ji came running in.

“What the hell was that- HOLY !! What’d you do?!”

He ran over and wrapped his hands around my arm to help apply ressure to it.

“Ahh Ji! Not so tight!”

“We need to stop the bleeding! I think you need stitches.”

Great. Now I have to go to the hospital.

Nana’s POV

I was alone in my room when I heard Zoey yelling. Zoey yelling wasn’t new but it was a rarity to hear her yell at Asia. I couldn’t help but go see what it was that set Zoey off.

I peeked my head out of the door to see Asia’s hand wrapped up as they made their way to the stairs.

I didn’t have to be told the situation. I already knew it. Asia lost her temper.

“Asia.”

She just looked at me. No protest, no excuses. She was ready to take another verbal lashing from me but I couldn’t do it. I could see on her face that she was already beating herself up about it.

Yeah she goes off at the mouth but thankfully her fist stay out of it now. Well….except today is obviously an exception.

“You going to the hospital?”

She nodded and I ran back into my room grabbing my jacket from the back of my computer chair.

“Okay. I’ll come too.”