We Need to Talk

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Taeyang’s POV

When I made it back to the dorm I only saw Daesung and Seungri eating take out in the living room.

“Where’s everyone at?”

“I don’t know. I thought they were with you.”

Seungri quickly finished the food in his mouth before he jumped up.

“Oh hyung. Where have you been?!”

Seeing how excited Seungri was it had to be Jiyong.

“Hey Youngbae-ah. We need to talk.”

I didn’t answer him so he just went and sat down across from me and leaned on his knees with his elbows.

“What happened with that girl?”

I shot up head up in surprise just to see all of the guys looking at me.

“What do you mean?”

“Well I heard that you are a phase which means something had to of happened.”

I was just a phase? What the hell did that mean anyways?!

“Don’t make that face. If anyone should be mad it’s me. I had to see that girl again.”

I didn’t even know I was making a face. But wait….

“What girl?”

“The one from the café. She’s still unpleasant.”

TOP rolled his eyes at the same time I did.

“You went to her sister’s house.”

The silence was enough confirmation for me. I jumped up from my seat and stood right in front of Jiyong.

“Why would you do that?! This is none of your business!”

“It is when it affects all of us! If you don’t want to solve it then I will.”

I really didn’t want to hear this now. Actually, not ever.

“What do you want from me?!”

“The truth for one. What. Happened.”

I took a deep breath and tried to see the consequences in my mind.

“Well, I mean…..”

Crap. How do I word this?

“Well we….”

“Did you bang her?”

It was great to hear the serenade of slaps to the back of Seungri’s head.

“Just tell us. You act like we never done anything before. “

“It’s not that. It’s just embarrassing to talk about.”

I got a few nods.

“Get over it. Guys tell other guys. Just like girls. So get over it now since hopefully you’ll have more stories to tell later.”

That girl must have really irritated TOP because he’s testy, even with me.

“Well we didn’t have .”

“She blew you?”

“Huh?”

Yup no idea what that meant.

“Man you don’t even know what a is? Did she use at ummm certain places.”

I just nodded and dropped my head completely embarrassed by the situation. Damn TOP.

Zoey’s POV

One week later and my sister still won’t let the Taeyang thing go. It’s time to just let it go. It’s abou time since I went back to Minjun anyways. We made up and I moved from Nana’s about 3 days ago. I was walking back to the apartment when I saw Asia sitting on the first step to my building.

“I thought you were going to get things straight with Taeyang?”

“Huh? How do you know his name?”

Asia got up to meet me half way.

“Because that jerk called me. I don’t even know how he got my number in the first place.”

I tilted my head confused until I got what she was saying.

“y voice called you?”

“Yes! That jerk called me!”

I just walked past her so I could go into my apartment. I knew Asia would follow me so we can finish the rest of the conversation.

“So what did he want?”

“You need to talk to that boy and set things straight.”

This had to be the worst fling ever. It just keeps looming over me. I think they don’t understand the term “hit it and quit it”.

“I don’t  want to deal with it.”

“Oh you will because if I have to get another call I’m coming after you.”

I sighed as I went to snatch the paper out of her hand. I walked into my bedroom not caring where she went after that. I looked at the number and realized I had no idea who would answer on the other end. Taeyang? y voice? The other guys? I’m not asking her that’s for sure. I call the number and listen to it ring. Once. Twice. Three times. Why am I counting? He finally answered on the 5th ring.

“Ugh. Yeoboseyo?”

It was Taeyag. Hearing his voice put a smile on my face. Dammit. Not again.

“Oh. Ugh hey.”

“Zoey! How’d you get my number?”

I was struck stupid by his voice. I lost the ability to speak back to him even though I heard his various hello’s echo through the phone.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Why did you call?”

Taeyang’s POV

God I hoped I didn’t sound too needy.

“I think we need to meet up and talk through things.”

I couldn’t agree more. Plus I wanted to see her again. A week thinking about her seemed like torture.

“Alright. When do you want ot meet?”

“Tonight. 8. At my sister’s house.”

I wonder why she wants to meet there. It helps seeing as fans won’t look for me there but does she feel uncomfortable to be alone with me. It bothered me but I agreed anyways and hung up the phone. I walked out ot the living room and seen the time was 6pm. Should I go early? Be late? Right on time? What should I wear? As all those thoughts went through my mind Jiyong walked into the room.

“Hey Bae what are you thinking about?”

“Nothing.”

Ah there goes the look.

“Don’t lie.”

He walked up to me before he jabbed my forehead with his index finger.

“You always get that line when you’re deep in thought.”

“I’m going to talk to Zoey.”

“Great! I’ll go with you!”

I shot my head up in disbelief. What did he want to go for?

“No. I’ll go by myself.”

Jiyong just laughed as he opened a door and yelled in,

“TOP! We’re going with Bae!”

“What?!”

He wanted to bring TOP too. That could be a problem since he didn’t like Zoey.

“No I’ll-“

“We’re going. Her sister and friend will probably be there so we can occupy them while you guys talk.”

“Fine.”