All Fun and Games

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

I have no reasons for why this update took so long. Life is just life. It's a struggle that I'm more than willing to have lol.

Zoey’s POV

I slowly dragged the feather across his chest. He squirmed in response. So I hit him. “No moving.”

He nodded but I knew he would move again. He had to get used to not seeing what was coming. This was going to take time and punishment.

I slowly traced down until I got to his hands. I uncuffed him but he still wasn’t free yet.

I used the silk scarf to tie him to the bed frame. He was taking this a lot better than I expected for his first time. So that means we could have started off a little rougher than this.

Time to up the ante a little bit. After all, you can’t have pleasure without a little pain.

I ed his pants causing him to tense underneath me. I giggled a little as I slowly ped his pants.

I could feel him shifting his weight in anticipation. I slowly started moving down his body as I pulled his pants along.

Stopping when I got to his feet, he kicked them off without me telling him. I wanted to punish him for not waiting until I told him but I couldn’t help but love his enthusiasm. Sadly I had to hit him again.

If I don’t punish him he’ll never learn. He let out a groan and I just tisked at him. “You only do as I say or face punishment.” He nodded.

With his affirmation I went back to work, taking off his boxers. When he was completely , I took a step back to admire his body.

He was a real life Adonis with chiseled abs and striking features. It’s too bad I had to cover his gorgeous eyes. They had their own special charm and I really missed seeing that eye smile.

After placing the blind fold onto him, I walked back to the end of the bed, dragging my finger up his leg to his thigh before I stopped abruptly and grabbed .

His head shot up and he yelled in pain and probably shock. I guess I was gripping him a little too hard. I loosened my grip before I went through the motions.

Up and down. Give and take. Little pressure, a lot of pressure. I know he’s enjoying it but I’d rather be doing something else with him.

I closed my eyes and thought about the things I wanted him to do to me before I felt him tense.

He was ready to . I stopped and he strained against the scarf. For a minute I thought he would rip it, but it held strong.

So I hit him again. He was starting to turn red from my abuse. “No moving unless I tell you.” He didn’t nod this time.

He just groaned in frustration. Now he was feeling it. Leaving him in the room alone, I walked to the bathroom to put cold water on my face.

Even though I was the one administering the punishment. I was feeling hot and bothered myself.

When I came back into the room he seemed to settle down a lot better.

When I made it to the bed, I swung my leg over him and placed him at my entrance before I sat down onto him.

We both let out a moan and I could tell he wanted to take the reigns.

“Don’t. You just lay there.” He threw his head back and snarled in frustration.

God didthat sound . I ddn’t expect that kind of sound from him. “Mohawk. Be a good boy now.” It was so much fun to .

I slowly started grinding back and forth. I could hear the moans that he wouldn’t let escape muffle  in the back of his throat.

I started to bounce up and down and he couldn’t contain them anymore. He strained so hard to touch me but he couldn’t. I soon realized that I wanted him to touch me.

I got up and took the scarf off, freeing his hands. “You get to finish.”

“What?” I helped him off the bed since he was still blindfolded.

I bent over the bed and explained to him. “Take me.”

A smirk curved at the corners of his mouth as he nodded. I helped guide him until he was inside of me once again.

He grabbed my hips firmly and started to pump in and out. You could hear the sounds of our bodies coming together escho throughout the room, drowning out my own moans and his grunts.

“Grab my hair.”I ordered him. “What?” He stopped.

“Don’t stop. Pull my hair.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.” I didn’t have time for his sensitive demeanor.

“Just pull my ing hair~” He reached out his left and and yanked my head back to his chest as he started grinding his body with mine again.

The slight pain was completely taken over with pleasure.

He leaned over and I quickly grabbed his head and pulled him back as far as I could in my position, so he couldn’t kiss on my neck and back.

I screamed when I hit my . Taeyang kept going until he reached his own release.

Wehen we both came down from our high, I separated from him and took off the blindfold. “So how was that?”

Nana’s POV

Does he expect me to tell him everything he told me? Should I? I really don’t want to. But he was open with me.

Screw it.

I wrote out the text and looked over it before I sent it.

*Okay. No I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m 23years old. Zoey and Asia think I’m insane but isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black. I’m from America (not a Russian dammit!) You already know about Zoey but we think of Asia as a sister  too. I can only speak English and Korean. I’m most afraid of being alone. I hate my job and those two come and go from my house as they please. Hmm…I guess that’s it. Any questions?*

I nodded as I hit the send button and waited for a reply. I practically screamed when I got the reply.

*Why are you afraid of being alone?* The one question I didn’t want to answer. *Complicated.*

*Alright. I’ll talk to you later.*

“Okay :)*

Yup we’re just friends. I groaned as I fell back onto the couch.