The Same Place

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

"So what happened?"

Ugh. I really don't want to talk to Nana right now.

"Got in a fight with Minjun about the way I dress."

"And the other guy was...."

Yup. So not filing in that blank. It's not like she would believe me anyways.

"Waiting."

"Well keep waiting then."

Annnnd.... there goes the look. Don't cave. Don't cave. . 

"He ran into me then he helped me with Minjun. I was a to him but he made sure I made it here okay before i told him that he had no chance and now I'm here talking to you."

Nana looked at me then blinked a few times. Calm before the storm maybe?

"What! The! HELL!!"

Yes. Yes it was.

"How the hell do you turn away a nice guy and just deal with jerks!"

God I hate the lectures that she always seems to have. I got up and closed myself in the guest room. With how much I stay here now it should be my room. Why is Mohawk still on my mind? Nope. No feelings. I refuse to go there with him.

"Maybe we could just be friends."

Who's crazy? I am now that I'm talking to myself. How could a girl like me be friends with a guy like him? We are complete opposites. He's sweet. I'm cut throat. He seems put together while I'm a complete wreck. There was a loud beating on the door and on instinct alone I know it wasn't Nana. I got up to answer the door and surprise, surprise. It was Asia at the door. How long have I been thinking about Mohawk?

"I'm tired of you holing yourself up in your room over guys."

"Why don't you just stop coming when I do?"

Asia shot a glare at me that made me jerk before she went and sat down. 

"Alright. Let's make this quick and I want all the deets."

Taeyang's POV

"Damn you look like ."

"Thanks Ji. I'm tired so I'm just going to go to sleep."

I gave him no time to reply. Just a straight shot to my room. We were starting promotions in a few weeks which meant that we had to stay in the dorms. Laying on the bed I just looked up at the ceiling. I have the weirdest urge to go back to that cafe but that would be crazy. I never go back to the same place two times in a row. That's not even considering the scene that I caused just out front. But I can't shake it. I have to go back the more I think about it. The thought is slowly consuming my whole body to the point that it's ready to pounce out of the door now. Like it heard my last thought it went on autopilot. It felt like the blink of an eye when I went from lying with my hands behind my head on my bed to the cold Autumn night without a jacket. I blew into my hands to give them some warmth before I started walking. 

"You know the rule Youngbae."

Damn. I turned around to see TOP leaning against a wall with his arms crossed looking dead at me.

"She's not worth it."

'What was he talking about?' is what I was thinking.

"Yes she is."

Is what came out instead. He cocked an eyebrow at me before he shifted his attention behind me. I turned and that's when I saw what he was looking at. It was her.

Zoey's POV

"Well then. Only way ot get closure is to see him again."

Was Asia right? Probably. But I so didn't want to hear that right now. 

"Don't know how to."

"Go back to the cafe.If you need closure, he probably does too."

Damn she was making perfect sense right now. She started tapping and staring until I finally caved.

"Alright! Let's go!"

She jumped up with a smug smirk clapping her hands together and practically pushed me out of the door.

"Hey Nana! We'll see you later!"

She was way too excited abou this. We were walking a while before I finally got the nerve to ask her,

"Why do you want me to see him again?"

When it came to Asia you tread carefully. She could snap in an instant and trust me when I say you don't want that to happen. 

"Well...just seems like the right thing."

She smiled until we seen Mohawk and y voice standing in front of the cafe. Holy he really did come. My heart started beating fast and I linked arms with Asia as we approached them. 

"Hello again."

"Hello Zoey."

God he had the most adorable smile to go with that greeting.

"Bae. We need to go. NOW."

y voice was still a . 

"Why?"

Ugh oh. Asia put attitude into that why. Things were going to get ugly and fast.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

Maybe watchign two strong personalities collide would be entertaining. 

"I think that's our que to leave."

I nodded and just followed after Mohawk. I had no idea where he was taking me and I damn sure didn't care right about now. Finally we came to an apartment that was bigger than mine and Nana's put together. He threw off his jacket and went into the ktichen. I just stood in the living room and looked around. Damn the boy had money. But that changed nothing. I'm here for closure. 

Taeyang's POV

Did I really bring her to my apartment? Yeah that's going to leave a good impression. I'm such an idiot.

"Hey do you want something to drink?"

"Not right now."

Maybe she didn't take it the wrong way after all. I walked back to see her still just looking around. 

"You can sit you know?"

When she turned to look at me I instantly hardened and turned to face away from her. This was not the time and place for that to happen.

"Ummm. So....how are you?" 

I turned to look back at her again but she crashed her lips to mine. I barely had time to react before she pushed me back onto the couch. She climbed over me and kissed me again. "Alright. You can't just lay there. I need some assistance."

Like an idiot I just stayed there blinking at her. I've never done this before and I had no idea what to do. Should I tell her that? 

"Hello?"

"Ugh. I don't know what to do."

Could I sound any more like a loser? Of course not. It didn't get worse than an inexperienced guy. Especially for foreign girls. "Well...we're just going to change that now, aren't we?"