Just Another Monday.......

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Just another Monday. Which means I’m just at another café. I say another because I never go to the same one regularly. Too dangerous. Once things become a habit, the saesang fans know. What’s a saesang fan you ask? It’s what we call the girls who stalk us for a living because they “love us.” Yes it’s creepy. I know. The us I’m referring to is me and my group mates.

“Hey Bae, what’s up?”

First we have Kwon Jiyong. Better known as G-Dragon. We’ve been best friends since we were kids so I’m glad we could make it big together. Although I’m closest to him I would never share any secrets with him…

“Hyung! Why did you leave me?!”

Or Seungri. Seungri is our maknae or youngest. He gossips like an old woman at a hair salon. None of your business is safe with him, but you have to respect how hard he works to improve. Not that the rest of us are slackers or anything.

“Seungri-ah. He was two steps ahead of you. And they say I’m dramatic.”

The opposite of Seungri would be Daesung. Yes the one making a show by flipping his platinum blonde hair. Daesung is the most reliable and like a safe when it comes to your secrets and his. I’ve still never seen him go to the bathroom.

“Can we make this quick? I have a recording later.”

That wonderful ball of sunshine is Choi Seunghyun or mister T.O.P. The oldest in the group but only by age. He’s the biggest kid of us all. He shies away from responsibility. That’s why Ji is the leader. And because TOP likes to be a loner most of the time.

“Just getting my coffee fix for the day. What are you guys doing here?”

The silence that followed told me they were bringing up “that” subject again. I exhaled loudly and laid my head on the table.

“Not this again?!”

“Hyung. You’ve been single forever. Don’t you think it’s time that you got out there?”

“I’ve dated Seungri. Just nothing comes of it. I’m just waiting for the right girl is all.”

“God you’re such a chick. Waiting for destiny to happen.”

TOP just plopped down on his seat and threw his head back. I’m sure he hates these talks as much as I do.

“I think it’ll happen and to just leave him alone.”

“You would say that Dae. You have a girlfriend already.”

These are the moments I wonder why Ji is my best friend. I looked up hoping the waitress was bringing my drink. It was a relief to see her with my drink just a few feet away.

“What about her hyung? She’s cute.”

The waitress dropped her head to hide the blush that crept up on her face and TOP hit Seungri in the back of the head.

“Why you say that when she’s right there?”

Seungri just rubbed his head as he pouted before I just got up and headed towards the door.

“Ya! Youngbae! Running won’t solve anything!”

I just ignored Ji as I pushed through the door and hit someone knocking them over.

Zoey’s POV

More fighting and yelling. Must be Monday. The argument for the day? Stop dressing like a . Nothing’s worst than an insecure, over protective boyfriend and I just about had enough.

“You’re not going out like that?!”

“Watch me!”

I grabbed my bag and left to go out. He grabbed my arm and yanked me back to face him.

“Where do you think you’re going?!”

Looking back at him now it’s hard to believe that he was once so caring.

“Minjun. Leave me alone! Let go!”

He didn’t let go but just tightened his grip on my arm. I kneed him down low and started the race. I quickly bolted out of the door and ran down the street hoping that he wouldn’t catch me. When I turned to look back I ran into something. I blinked my eyes a few times before I finally focused on a man that was standing over me.

“Are you okay? I didn’t see you there.”

I quickly pushed him off to get up and run again.

“Whatever. Get out of my way!”

Before I could take off again he stepped into my way blocking the path that I needed to freedom.

“Are you okay?”

“Fine. Now move.”

I felt a little bad for being so rude when he was trying to help. Not to mention he was a looker. Not tall but definitely cute. He had a Mohawk and even with a worried look on his face he was handsome.

“I can help.”

Oh how you wish that were true. I quickly shook my head no as I tried to side step him but he wouldn’t let me. I looked behind me quickly so I could see where Minjun was and seen he was coming fast. The guy followed where I was looking and quickly frowned before he pulled me into the door he just came out of.

“Thought you were leav- huh? Who’s that?”

“Keep her in here and leave her alone Seungri.”

Keep me in here? He must be out of his mind to think that I’m going to stay in here with some random guys that I don’t know.

“I will not stay in here! And you can’t make me either!”

All the guys looked at me with a variety of faces that ranged from shock to downright irritation.

“Always gotta be the hero don’t you?”

Note to self. One with the y voice…..complete . The guy with the Mohawk left and went back outside and I tried to follow after him before I was stopped by a guy with blonde hair.

“Sorry. Hyung said to keep you here.”

“Whatever.”

I walked around him to go out but then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me over to a table. I started kicking and hitting at his back but it didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“Put me down!”

He plopped me down on a chair and I crossed my arms and looked across the table at them.

“This is kidnapping you know?”

They all stayed quiet and I just mugged them. They all turned their head in unison so I followed and realized I didn’t see or hear Mohawk come back in.

“Alright he’s gone now. You shouldn’t associate with guys like that anymore.”

Oh great. The daddy type. I have enough of those in my life. I don’t need to add another one.

“We don’t associate. He’s my boyfriend and it’s none of your business who I associate with. You need to worry about not hitting random people with doors anymore.”

I stormed passed him not sure where I was going.