The Principles' Punishment

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up late this morning. So I rushed to leave. Why? Easy I couldn't sleep because of that arrogant guy! I have to be his slave! He definitely cheated and plus I became sick! He should have some humanity in him and post-poned the bet!! 

 

I walked to the gates, which are now closed. I puffed my cheeks and throw my bag on the other side. -now it's my turn- I hopped on and reached the wall, jumping down to the other side. 

 

It's a normal routine for me now, jumping over the gates to get to school. I dusted my skirt and walked to class. 

 

I opened the door with a bam and everyone became quiet at that. Stares and whispers were heard as I walked towards the back of the class. 

 

"May I continue, Miss Jang?" The teacher strictly asked.

 

"Go ahead." I calmly said and putting my head down to sleep. It's always been this way, coming to class and ending up in detention. Who cares? 

 

In the middle of my sleep, someone beside me tapped my shoulder. "Pssss Su Min." They called. "It's me." 

 

I looked up and saw my friend Minji. She was a okay kind of friend, although I didn't like the fact she hanged out with the Queenka, Hyeri. 

 

"What is it?" I blankly stared at her. 

 

"I heard you lost the bet? Is it true?" She asked in a pitiful tone but her face showed otherwise.

 

"Mmm, you could say he cheated" I answered lazily and she squealed.

 

"Umm... That's awful that you lost to him..." She regained her pitiful face.

 

"Nah, it's fine" I waved my hand at her and go back to sleeping stance. After a while though, someone tapped me again. I looked up frustratedly and see the teacher staring at me while no one is in the class. 

 

"Ms Jang, I see you have yet fallen asleep again." She said with a stern voice.

 

"Yea? So what? Are you gonna give me detention again?" I daringly said.

 

"No, this time you have to go to the principles office." She said.

 

"Oooo scary~" I sarcastically said.

 

"Just go. Now" she shouted pointing to the door. I admit a did flinch a bit.

 

Just a bit.

 

I walked out and I could hear screaming. "OMO! L oppa!" "YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!" "WOO HYUN!" "HOYA! Kyaaa" And some other fan chants, I guess. 

 

"Ugh my ears hurt!" I exclaimed loudly. I ran out of their very quickly and walked to the principles office.

 

Knocking on the door, I gulped, I didn't wanted to be suspended as I didn't want to move school's for my 5th time. I hated that feeling. The feeling of change. 

 

After gathering my thoughts and hearing a 'come in' I walked in and saw a mid-forties man. "So, what are you doing here?" He asked in a very kind voice.

 

"Mrs Lee sent me here" I answered. 

 

"Ahh I see, sit down" he gestured to seat in front of him. I obeyed and did so. "This has been the 10th person this week, she has a lot of temper I see" he told me.

 

"Really?" I spoke.

 

"Hmm... Yea, she has. It's a bothering thing don't you think?" He asked me.

 

"Umm... Sir, sorry but I was here so I could get... punished." I interru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter