Secret

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun, who else?" I answered and he was blushing a bit.

 

"N-no of course not! What are you saying?" He nervously said rubbing his nape of his neck shyly.

 

"I'll find out even if you don't tell me, Hun" I threatened.

 

"Arasso! You caught me" Sehun gulped as I was leaned closer I listen with teasing eyes. "I like her" 

 

"Hunnie! I knew it! I'll support you all the way!" I excitedly said, and Seohyun came with the desserts a minute later.

 

"Here, what are you talking about?" Seohyun asked as she sit down.

 

"It's... A secret." I say while Sehun laughs awkwardly.

 

[Seohyun's POV] 

 

I was taking the desserts to Su Min and Sehun, when I heard Sehun say; "I like her" I was upset but I couldn't find the reason why.

 

"Hunnie! I knew it! I'll support you'll the way!" Su Min cheered with joy. -Exactly who is this?- I kept approaching them and interrupted their conversation.

 

"Here, what are you talking about?" I decided to get Sehun to tell who he liked.

 

"It's... A secret." Su Min says which disappointed me a bit. Sehun just sat there laughing awkwardly.

 

"Why? Tell me!" I whine with my fail aeygo.

 

"Nah uh! Not gonna work" Su Min said waving her finger.

 

"Awww." I whine back and from the corner of my eyes I could see Sehun blushing. -I wonder why?-

 

[Su Min's POV]

I observed the scene and came up with a conclusion of them both liking each other but they are too blind to know. As her best friend, I decided to help Sehun and Seohyun get together.

 

Such a genius I am.

 

I looked at the time and gasped. "Seohyun, I must go now! I'm late for class" I yelled and gathered my belongings.

 

"Yah! Don't lie! You don't go to your classes" She retorted back which was a 100% true.

 

"How would you know? And have fun." I said while running. Since I had said I was going to 'class' which I'm not planning to, I walked upstairs to the roof top where I lied down and enjoyed the sunshine. 

 

"My spot. Get off." A guy voiced out kicking me lightly, except his tone is familiar. Too familiar. I looked up and saw a figure, I couldn't recognise their face due to the sunlight blocking vision. "I said move." he kicked me lightly again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter