Helping each other.

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

She was about to head around the corner until she heard some callings from a teacher which scared her.

Sumin hid and only peaked out when she heard people running. Myungsoo, or in this case, L was running speedily towards her and she knew she should help. Although he was a big jerk to her just then, she knew what it felt like to be  caught with those troubling supervisors. 

He, of course, struggled to get out of her grip but with four key words, he stood still. When Sumin knew it was safe, she let go and walked towards the rooftop with no choice. 

She decided to take a breather anyways. Sumin's weak side was showing, not that she cared since no one was present. She really didn't expect L to follow her in any way. 

Sumin looked down. She really wanted to jump down and end her life, but what good would that do? She decided to go home, only when she turned around, was where she broke down, again. Like a sturdy wall being demolished in a mere second. Sumin hated that feeling and L's face dulled.

That was the first time Myungsoo witnessed this kind of setting and what was important was it had involved Sumin, the strongest person in school. For some odd reason, Myungsoo, himself was angry. Angry at the person how made Sumin cry. 

As Sumin sobbed all her troubles away on his shirt, he thought of getting revenge for her and clenched his fist his anger rising. "Oh, sorry. Your shirt is damp because of me."

 He looked down and indeed she was right, usually he would get angry but this time he didn't. He sent her a reassuring smile and shook his head, "It's fine, no harm done." 

"Are you sure? You usually get angry if anyone even touches you." Sumin replied wiping her tears away looking at L oddly. 

"H-how do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter