Caring personality

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Fine. It's L" he replies and I lean in. "It's rumoured that he is the son of the president of our school" he finally says and I snicker.

 

"That's why he is so arrogant. Thinking he is above everyone just because he is the son of the president" I complained.

 

"I agree" he agreed with my comment.

 

"Well, I don't" another voice said. It was L. "You lost the bet and now you're badmouthing me? That's not how you treat your master" he wagged his finger at me.

 

"Master my " I gritted. "You cheated! Clearly your stupid fangirls went and poisoned me" I spat.

 

"Well what can I do? You lost anyways" he answered and I clench my teeth and my hands turn into a ball, getting ready to punch him.

 

"Calm down Su Min-ah" Sehun patted me and I exhaled and inhaled, trying to calm down.

 

"That was cheat! Your stupid fangirls poisoned me!" I exclaimed.

 

"No my fault, they decided to do it" he simply said and I enraged.

 

"What? Not your fault? Well, mister I am the son of the school president, don't be so cocky and admit it was your damn fault for dragging me in." I said and crossed my arms.

 

"...who said I was the son of the school's president?" He asked a minute after.

 

"Who said I had drugs? Go to the pub? Or even worse sell my body for money?" I retorted and he stood there in shock.

 

"Fine, let's not talk about this anymore." he finally said. -At least he has humanity left- 

 

"Agreed." I say.

 

"But I still won so I am your master now" he then added on after.

 

"What? Master?" I asked him and he nodded surely. "Oh. No no no! Why would I want to?" 

 

"Because I have this." he said and it frowned looking at the object. 

 

"My necklace" I said looking at the necklace with the ring on it. It holds much importance to me, I would never lose it. Why was it in his hands? "Where did you get that?"

 

"Ohh, so this is yours?" He asked even though he knew the answer already.

 

"Yes so give it back to me!" I shouted in the empty hallway.

 

"No, finders keepers" he tells me.

 

"But it's mine!" I exclaim.

 

"Not until you agree, that you lost and I know your secret." he taunted me.

 

-Secret? I don't have a secret. Well, maybe one.- "Fine I will agree but you can't make me do whatever you want." I requested.

 

"I'll think about that, but I can't be sure that your request would be granted." 

 

"AISH! It's only one month, deal with it, Baek Su Min" I mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter