The Other Side of Myungsoo

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Author's Point of View] 

 

One afternoon, our heroine, Sumin and L were sitting in the library surprisingly, studying. What I mean by 'surprisingly' is that Sumin and studying were in the same sentence. I mean, a rebel studying! Hah. 

 

 

"Hey." 

 

 

 "What you, jerk? You forced me to study and now you're bothering me?" Sumin irritatedly complained, giving the latter side glares.  

 

 

 

"Sorry okay! But, I'm just wondering, am I that much of a jerk?" L questioned fully turning his body towards Sumin. The attention he had given had her blushing from pink to red. Now, you're thinking, a rebel who is supposedly cold hearted is blushing at a mere gesture? Does she like L? No, the answer's no. Well, maybe her heart maybe has soften a tad bit. 

 

 

 

Just maybe. 

 

 

 

Though, let me empathise a tad bit. The chances of her heart softening in front of L is probably one in a million.  

 

 

 

Sumin cleared and looked at him, eyebrows raised. "Yes, when was there ever a time when you haven't gotten me into trouble?" She questioned and L gulped racking his brain for even the smallest incidents.  

 

 

"Uh... There was that time where..."                  

 

 

 

 "Where...?" Sumin leaned forward, a bold move in L's point of view. He gulped. Obviously, L couldn't think of any scenarios, cause as Sumin thought, there wasn't one.  

 

 

 

"Ah! Where I gave you a crying shoulder! And also, skipped school with you to give you some fun!" L exclaimed blurting his answers rather intensively. Sumin's shoulder's shrugged giving up to the answer. 

 

 

 

 "Okay okay. But that wasn't much of a date you know? We just ate ice cream and that's it." Sumin argued raising a brow at the boy.  

 

 

 

"So? Your point is?"  

 

 

"My point is, that a date is more than that. I feel like that was just an outing or going to buy a snack, similar to a guy buying a crying child candy so they can just shut up." Sumin retorted and L found himself agreeing to these points silently in his head. 

 

 

"And...?"  

 

 

"Well, how can I say this? I'm not satisfied by your 'cheering up service'!" Sumin exclaimed, her heart swelling with happiness at the thought of L and herself holding hands - what? Sumin aimlessly shook her head, those 'vicious' thoughts were coming again.  

 

 

 

"Am I suppose to do more...? You DO know I have a girlfriend." L stated cooly making Sumin drop her pencil in shock.  

 

 

 

"W-what? You have a girlfriend...?" She stuttered not recovering from the shock.  

 

 

 

"Mhm." L nodded, smirking. Inside, his head was evilly laughing at his devious plan to fool the innocent rebel. "Why are you so shocked? Do you, perhaps like me?" L leaned in with a smirk.  

 

 

 

"So what if I do?" Sumin leaned in with a shy smirk. "Would you take me on a date to buy... Nine cakes?" She raised her eyebrows.  

 

 

"...nine cakes...?" A strike of pain shook L out of his daydreams as he rubbed his bruise and glared at the culprit. "YA! When are you going to be done daydreaming?!? I need help with my maths!!! It's about nine cakes or something...!" Sumin screeched.  

 

 

Oh. It was a mere daydream. Why did he even -  

 

 

 

“Can you focus? Like what the hell is so interesting is about a book about 'Hair Dye and Nutrition (for idols)'? Unless, you're interested, in being an idol, I'm not stopping you." Sumin said and L could swear she was mocking him, snickering. "Although, I'm not sure about your vocal skills, you're probably horrible at singing. You'll be lucky to get 43 points from a karaoke machine." Sumin mocked. 

 

 

"And, you're any better?" L looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter