Rumours

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Su Min's POV) (RECAP)

"You should really leave" I warned seeing the guards not far away and left once more.

[L's POV]

After Su Min left, I wondered about what she told me but it seemed more like a warning. I turned around, and saw the guards. -AISH!- I cursed in my head a few times before running off to a safer place. Seeing my motorbike I was about to hop into it but, something stopped me. Su Min. "What? Are you gonna drive or what?" She complained and after seeing about 10 guards heading for us, I had no choice but to drive with her on it. 

 

[Su Min's POV]

As soon as we lost the guards I told him to stop by a hotel. I was about to walk away when, L put his hand in front of my face as if he was asking for something. "What?" I stared at it.

 

"Pay. For the ride" he directly said.

 

"No." and I walked off leaving him frustrated and dumbfounded. I roamed around the hotel searching, for Suho the son of the owner of the hotel. "Suho oppa?" I poked my head into rooms searching for him. "Joonmyeon oppa~~" I called again when I saw him.

 

"Hmm?" He looked up, to see me standing by the door. 

 

"You busy?" I asked looking around.

 

"Not really, why?" He asked standing up.

 

"I need help" I requested.

 

"Help?" He asked again and I nodded confirming it. "Sure what is it?" 

 

"A bet." I answered sitting down.

 

"The one with L?" He questioned and I nodded again. "What do need help with?" He asked again and I started to tell what happened, and how the bet started.

 

"Oppa, I don't want this" I said. "This popularity" I continued. "It's feels so weird for people's attention on me again." 

 

"Don't worry you'll do fine as you did in your previous schools." Suho reassured. 

 

"But I don't want people to know that I was the nerd and I was hanging out with that caked faced girl in the past oppa, people will just judge me again." I replied remembering the past.

 

"Don't worry, it's all covered up and plus, what is in the past stays the past" he wisely consulted me and I smiled at him.

 

"Thank you, oppa" I thank him and leave his room so he could continue whatever he was doing, once I was out I exhale my nervousness and reach for my pocket taking the lolly some girls had given me. "This has it's use. I guess." I said to nobody staring at the treat.

 

In an hour or two was the exam and I didn't want to lose the bet so I went to class a tad bit early, surprising my classmates. "What can't I be here?" I asked coldly and they shook their heads.

 

"N-no you can. Sit" One girl said shaking her head.

 

"Don't tell me what to do." I answered in an cold voice.

 

"A-a-arasso" she said in a shaky voice. I walked to the back seat in class and sat there. Soon, people began coming in and was definitely shocked to see me. No one dared to sit near me, not even close. 

 

I didn't care though, I was alone for a few years so, what's the difference now? The exam soon started and everyone was dead silence, the only sound was heard was the sound of pencils scribbling on the piece of paper. After a few hours the first half of the test was finished and we were allowed a little break. 

 

[L's POV] 

After the endless exam, we were allowed to go out, but in the corner I heard 3 girls, probably the queenkas talking. "Yah! Why hasn't the poison taken affect! That Jang Su Min is still conscious!" One said and I widen my eyes. I went up to them and they practically fangirled.

 

"What did you do to Jang Su Min?" I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter