School Festival Troubles

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was our school festival, a boring one that happens every year.

 

It's loud and messy. Oh, the irony.

 

Who would want to join? Okay everyone but me. I like peace and quiet not, loud and hectic. This year the band called Infinite are playing. Who the heck names their band infinite?!? No hate. 

 

I haven't heard of infinite because I always skip out of the festival, it's so crowded anyways. This year although, I HAD to go. More like forced to... By Seohyun. Yes, she goes to this school if your wondering. 

 

Okay back to the point, I was at the café and she literally told me to attend or else so would... Call him. Him meaning Kim Myungsoo. Their relationship? Cousins. I was dreaded when I heard the fact. Even sulked for the week. Okay, back to the point...again. After all the fuss and sabotage, Seohyun had even threatened me. I decided to be a good but grumpy person and attend. 

 

The music was on and everyone was dancing to the songs in one room, I scanned the place and saw the stage, for performances later on. I looked to my right and saw food stands, being me, I was drifted to that area and bought food. "Yah! Fat pig!" A person yelled and since it was busy, I thought they might have referred to someone else. 

 

"Yah I'm calling you!" They called again and I turned around annoyed that I can't eat my food peacefully. 

 

"Whsrf dif you wandfs? (What do you want?)" I sounded muffled as I had food stuffed in my mouth. 

 

"Come with me." he instructed. 

 

"Why?" I asked not bothered to protest.

 

"You HAVE to follow me, I'm your master after all." He empathised.

 

"Psh, so full of yourself, it's getting annoying!" I exclaimed.

 

"What? Really?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"Ye-"

 

"OPPA~~ MYUNGSOO OPPA~" some girls shouted and ran to him. Next thing I know is that they are clinging to him and stuffing him with aeygo. Eww.

 

"W-who are you?" He stutters surprised.

 

"Omo! Oppa! I'm Jang Hyeri!" She exclaimed. -Oh great! It's the queenka- "You're future wife!"

 

Oh dear.

 

I hated the fact that she had the same last name as me, even though Jang wasn't my real one. I still use it.

 

"What are you doing here?" L spoke up a bit flustered. 

 

"Oppa, I'm your girlfriend how could you ask me that?!?" She spoke and I gaped.

 

"Wow, I never knew you had such a girlfriend L-ssi" I spoke and I guess she just noticed me.

 

"Oh Su Min-ssi, I didn't see you there!" She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter