Prince Charming.

Prince Arrogant and The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dashed towards the gates with sweat slapping me on the face. The jerk had ordered some drinks - preferably coffee. “Here!” I exclaimed puffing when I got to the library obviously pissed.

 

“One minute late!” He noted nodding. I stared at him agape, was he for real? You can’t expect a person to dash to a 4km away store and come back within 15 minutes. That’s absurd. I scoffed and handed him the drink harshly. He picked it up and examined it. “This isn’t the one I ordered, go get what I ordered.” He whined making me even more pissed. He seemed to love making me pissed so much he was actually good at it.

 

“Oh, really? I’m sorry my master.” I gritted my teeth, “What was the one you wanted?”

 

“Americano.” He stated leaning back on his chair leisurely.

 

“B-but Americano is merely different to this!” I exclaimed. He wagged his finger and I rolled my eyes.

 

“Still, there’s a difference isn’t there?” He asked raising a brow.

 

I needed to teach him a lesson, I really did. Sorry, to all his fans but I really had to do this in front of them. I really had to get my revenge for pissing me off.

 

And so, I did.

 

I poured coffee on him, the whole carton of it, making him drenched in sticky coffee. “Whoops, my fingers slipped.” I said looking sorry. I walked out of the library snickering. “Ahh, before I take my leave, you might want to hand wash your clothes as soon as possible. It will leave a smell if you don’t.” 

 

He scowled at my back and I smirked. Like I cared. To me if he is getting humiliated, it becomes my pleasure and relief to see it. I skipped school the whole day, and headed to the warehouse.

 

“Sehun-ah!” I shouted looking here and there. 

 

“Get her...” A whisper was heard and in my sight of vision, I could see people holding these cloths getting ready to attack me with them. After all, it has a sleeping chemical in it. 

 

I dodged the first few before there were too much people to handle and I was wiped out. “No one’s going to save you, even you’re brother, Su Min.”

 

“You! I will no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter