Partners!

Find the Real Me

Minah's POV
~~~At school~~~
Its been a few days since V talked to me. *Sigh I guess this is when all our interactions stop. Well at least people won't bully me because he talked to me or because i just looked at him. I guess it's better this way.

"Good morning class!" Ms.Hwang said as she walked in.

"Good morning Ms.Hwang!" The class replied back to her.

"So as some of you may know, advanced majors auditions are coming up soon. Out of curiosity how many of you plan on trying out?" Almost the whole class raised their hands. V is also raising his hand not surprisingly, no wonder he hangs out with BTS.

"Oh wow I didn't expect that many of you to raise your hands. For those of you who didnt I understand you only come to this school because its close to your home. I have new from the principal about this subject. The principal has made a new rule. All students MUST train or practice for advanced majors auditions whether they decide to audition or not." Some students groaned and whined.

"I'm sorry class but that's just how it is. Our class is going to train by having a collaboration project. In this project you will have to show me a preformance some examples are dancing, singing acting it doesn't matter as long as you show me. The other part to this projeect is that you will be working with a partner." Everyone in the class started looking around for a partner. I didn't because no one would want me as a partner anyways. 

"You're partner will be responsible for helping you improve or create something to show me. When you are showing me your performance, it will just be me and you. Afterwards you can thank your partner on helping you improve. 15% of your grade will count on your participation in this project. And now I shall tell you your partners." All the girl whined and complained.

"I know that if you have a good friend with you it would be easier, but another part of this project is to get you guys used to the idea of meeting new people. So let me start announcing the partners.  Shin So Ah you are with........................ Choi Minah your partner is Kim Taehyung.........."

Wait what now! My partner is V!!!! This cannot happen!!!!!!!

"Teacher could you repeat V's partner?" A girl in the back asked.

"Mr.Kim's partner will be Choi Minah." Ms.Hwang replied.

SHE'S SERIOUS I HAVE TO BE WITH THE OH SO HANDSOME PERFECT V!!!! THIS WONT TURN OUT RIGHT. 

*People started whispering in the back of the classroom. I just continued to stare at Ms.Hwang hoping this was all a joke or a dream.

V's POV
So my partner is Minah this should be interesting. Maybe I'll get to know her better. Wait why would I? I was distracted ffom my thoughts when I heard some whispers in the back of the class.

~~~The lunch bell rings~~~

"Class your excused."Ms.Hwang said as she walked out of the classroom. Everyone left to go to their locker. When I was about to head to the lunchroom I saw some girls surrounding Minah's locker. I walked over to see what was happening.

"Yah! Choi Minah you rigged this right?!" A girl yelled at her 

"Did you blackmail Ms.Hwang so V could be your partner you pathetic PIG?!" 

"Calm down it's not like V is happy about it either." A girl said to the other one. The guys in the class just ignored what was happening. This just made my SOOOO ANGRY. Really these girls are the real losers. 

"YAH YOU GUYS SHUT UP ABOUT MINAH! I'M PROUD TO HAVE HER AS A PARTNER! SO YOU JEALOUS GIRLS BETTER JUST WALK AWAY!" I yelled out. 

"V oppa you don't really want to be partners with this pig right?" A girl asked him.

"How many times do I have to say that I'm fine with her as my partner to get that in your head. I think she would be a much better partner than any of you girls anyways!" I just exploded. I grabbed Minah's wrist and dragged her away from those stupid full of hot air queenkas.

Minah's POV
V came to my rescue once again. He pulled my wrists and dragged me somewhere. THUMP THUMP Some how we ended up on the roof. 

"Nah Minah-shi are you ok?" V asked me. I nodded 
 
"Those girls are really pathetic." He said. 

"Nah Minah-shi lets eat our lunch together up here. The sky is nice and pretty here." V exclaimed. I just nodded and took out my lunch. Maybe Hyomin will get here soon. Oh wait she's sick at home today. I guess its just me and V. V took out his lunch box and opened it. Just rice some kimchi and some meat not very nutricious. I opened my lunch box. 

"Wah! Your lunch looks really good!!! Did you make that yourself?" He asked me I once again nodded. We ate our lunch in silence, except for the occasional yes or no question V asked me. He got up and was about to leave, but I felt like I should say something to him, I grabbed on to his sleeve and he turned. I looked up at his face and got all flustered. 

"Kamsameda..." I said in a low voice. surprisingly he heard me.

"It was no problem at all I don't like queenkas that bully others." He replied

"You don't have to protect me next time I'm used to it." I whispered

"No I want to! Its not fair what they do to innocent people like you. Besides your my partner, its my responsibility to help you, and I'm your chingu to! Oh and-" He reached into my backpack and took out my phone.

"-here's my phone number. I'll text you when we can meet up for the project. Bye now I gotta go!" He waved and with that he dashed down the stairs. I was shocked utterly dumbfounded. V one of the most handsomest guys in school protected me from bullies more than ONCE, is my partner, and said he was my-my chingu...

~~~At home~~~

I entered my empty house. Unnie is sleeping over at her friends for the weekend, omma and appa are working overtime so they won't be home till tomorrow morning. I made my self some instant ramen since there wasn't anything else to eat, and sat down to eat. I have a chingu other than Hyomin that's a guy, and he's one of the HOTTEST guys in school.... I think things might be looking up for me. I smiled to myself and continued to eat my ramen.

 


HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?! No? Oh that's probably because I haven't updated in a while. Hahaha........ Bienanha! I've been really busy!!!! >.<  So to make it up to you guys I tried to write an extra long chapter!!! Thank you for all those who read and subscribe!!! Even though I don't update often THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME! Idk when the next chapter is coming but we'll see. BYE GUISE!!! <3 XOXO

P.s. Sorry for grammer mistakes I wrote this without checking for grammer :P