Celebrate! Pt.2

Find the Real Me

 

Minah's POV

"Hey Noona!" Jungkook said ever so brightly. The rest of BTS said their hello's as well. We walked in silence for a while to the bus stop. 

"So...What are you guys thinking of doing during winter break?" Suga asked trying to break the ice.

"I'm thinking of going to a dance camp with J-Hope hyung." Jimin said. 

"I have to go to a business convention with my dad..." V answered.

"The rest of us are just gonna hang around I guess..." Rapmon spoke for the rest. When everyone arrived at the bus stop, silence consumed the air once again. 

"Yo, Karate kick noona, do you have anything to say?" Jungkook inquired ever so cutely.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hyomin answered with a glare.

"Nothing, I was just curious if you had anything to say. Haha" He  answered. As we came onto the bus there were a couple of school girls who were immediately captured by the boys' looks.

"Psst, don't you think those students look really handsome?" One of them whispered to the others.

"Duh, can't you tell? They're from Seoul Performing Arts Academy! From the looks of it, they might be from the advanced course, except those 2 girls."

"Oh, wow. But why are they with those girls then?"

"They're from the same school it could be a coinsidence. I doubt those hotties would hang out with those types of girls." Hyomin and I heard all of this. Hyomin was about to go tell them off, but Jungkook held his arm up to stop her and went instead.

"Hey, were you guys just saying something?" He asked them.

"N-no." One of the girls replied.

"You know, I have the right to hang out with whoever I want to. Don't make stupid assumptions based on what you see. Take this as advice for the future." Then Jungkook turned around and walked back towards us. 

"Nice Jungkook!" Rapmon gave him a high-five.

"Guess you aren't so bad..."Hyomin whispered in a low voice.

"Did you say something?" Jungkook asked playfully.

"No." Hyomin answered promptly. Jungkook chuckled as he sat back down. Soon we arrived at our stop. We walked for a while then arrived at the norebang. 

"TIME TO PARTAAY!!!" J-Hope ran inside. We payed and entered the room. Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook hogged the mic for the first hr. Then Rapmon, J-Hope, and Suga  started their rap battle. Hyomin and I didn't feel like singing. We both sat quietly and watched the others. 

"Hey, newbie. It's your turn to show us how you got in." Suga handed V the mic while the others cheered  him on. 

"I'm not that great though." He stood up and selected a song. I could see how he got in, his voice is very, soothing despite how deep it is. After singing he went to go sit down, but the others wouldn't let him. 

"Yah, you can't just sing one song. Hey, Minah-shi, why don't you sing too?" Jin asked. I shook my head instantly to refuse. I don't know what happened, but somehow i ended up next to V with a mic in my hand.

"Here let me choose a song for you guys." Jimin looked through the song list and then entered it for us. 

"I-I can't do this..." I whispered to V.

"Shh. Once those guys are set on something they won't stop pestering you. Besides, we're here to have fun, why not enjoy yourself?" V answered back. I sighed and braced myself for the embaressment to comme. The song started playing and I recognized it. It was Ga In and Jo Kwon's duet, We Fell In Love. I've practiced this song before, but I doubt I can do well in front of BTS... I looked over at V and he noticed my expression. He mouthed the word "Breathe" I took a breath. I started singing Ga In's part. I sang as I closed my eyes so I couldn't see their reactions during the whole time. I opened my eyes to see everyone with their mouths open.

"Yah- Choi Minah, I never knew you could sing." Hyomin said wide eyed.

"It's nothing..." I turned to see that V had the same expression as the others. I quickly put the mic down and went back to my seat. After a moment of silence, Jin broke the ice and ordered some more food for everyone. The party continued as we ate chicken, dukkbokki, and more. There were a few moments when the boys made me chuckle and laugh. Hyomin seemed like she had a great time to. As time continued to pass, it soon became dark and everyone decided to go home. The boys came with us on to the bus.

"I would go home with you but I live in the opposite direction. Sorry Minah." I told Hyomin it was fine and she started to leave the bus.

"Wait, I live in this direction too. Let me walk with you." Jungkook quickly grabbed his bag and went to the front of the bus.

"Suit yourself." Hyomin started walking and Jungkook followed. One by one everyone left, leaving me and V. I remembered that I still had yet to properly congratulate him. I tapped his shoulder.

"I- I- uh- I wanted to say congratualtion...and good luck..." I turned to grab a bag of cookies I had made in home ec. I handed it to him.

"Woah, thank-you for the gift, but you didn't have to, you came and you had fun, that's more than enough." He replied with a  happy smile.

"I- I just wanted to properly congratulate you since you have done so much for me..." I said quietly.

"Well then, thank-you Minah. I will enjoy them later." After that we sat in silence. I was about to leave when my stop came, but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Let me walk you home. It isn't safe at night." I shook my head. I didn't want to burden him.

"I-It's fine this neighborhood is the safest place I know." I said to him with a small smile. 

"You sure?"

"Yes, I will be fine...My house isn't too far from here." I reassured him. He sat down.

"Ok. See you next week." After I got off the bus I saw him wave towards me from the bus window. I gave him a small wave back and headed home. It was pretty windy. Ugh curse my skirt. I continued walking a little faster. The night was pretty dark, there was no moonlight today, only the lights of the street lamps. As I walked I heard rustling behind me. It must just be the leaves I thought. I continued walking, but the noise was still there. I stopped. With a slight lag, the rustling had also stopped. I felt as if someone was following me. Increasing my speed. I continued walking. I looked on the ground and noticed a shadow following me. It was certain someone was following me. Maybe it was V playing a prank I thought. I turned around and asked," V, is that you?" I saw I bush rustle and I thought I would see V popping out, but I was horribly wrong. A man had popped out and he had started running towards me. I turned and quickly ran. I tripped as ran and fell, but quickly got up. I was still too slow though...

 

HELLO HELLO HELLO WORLD!!! It's been a while...Yes, I know, I have a really bad habit of not updating for long periods of time... I'M SORRY ;-; I have been really busy with school, but I finally had some time to write :D Wooohoo. Thank-you to those who subscribed even though I'm a really bad author-nim... So like, see yall in half a year maybe? jkjk