Help!

Find the Real Me

Warning: Contains sensitive content. Read at your own discretion.

 

 

Minah's POV

The man had grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me against a wall. We were in a small alley that know would notice. I was trapped. My heart was beating rapidly and my head going in a million directions. I tried to fight back with all my strength and I could not get the man off of me. I tried to scream and he covered my mouth with a rag. He leaned in closer to my face and I could smell the thick whiskey air that he omited.

"Well hello there little high schooler. Hehe. I was feeling really down today, but you can help me feel better right?" He said while breathing out his alcoholic breath.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle. You know you wouldn't be my first choice, but beggers can't be choosers I guess." He gave a smirk showing his yellow crooked teeth. I started to tear up as I thought there was no way out. His hand grazed my leg and started to going up. Instinctively I kicked the hardest kick I could and I was able to hit him in his sensitive part. He let out a cry of pain and loosened his grip on me. I knew this might have been my last chance so I pushed back with all the strength I oculd muster and got free. I made a mad dash out towards the streets screaming. I didn't look back and kept running for my life. I felt a hand on my shoulder then before I knew it I was on the ground.

"You didn't think I would let you off the hook that easily? Now how could you treat 'oppa' like that?' The man put the rag on my mouth again, but this time there was something in it. As I breathed this foreign material in I started to feel weaker.

"Just to make sure you don't give 'oppa' a hard time." He gave a grim grin and started ping my jacket. I had no more strength. All I could do was close my tear filled eyes. Then all of a sudden I heard the man collapse to the side with a big grunt.

"Get off her you old man!" I heard a from a familiar voice and after followed punch sounds and more grunts. I opened my eyes to see V. He came... The old man wobbled as he stood up and charged at V hitting him in the face. The two exchanged swings and punches towards each other. I could do nothing, but watch, paralyzed on the ground. I was scared, not only for myself, but V. Somehow the old man managed to grab a random item and V was on the floor. He stopped moving. I cried and screamed for him to get up with all I could. I started blacking out, but in a haze I could see the old man hitting the ground and a scratched up V stumbling towards me. 

I opened up my eyes and felt that I was on someone's back. I quickly realized it was V. I started to move.

"Ah, you're awake. Don't worry we're almost at your house. You shouldn't move that much and just rest." He sounded as if he were in a lot of pain. I looked to the side of his face to red scratches and blood. I tried to move, but he whinced in pain so I thought it was best to remain still...We arrived at my house, but I realized that no one was home today. My parents were away on a business trip and Hyorin-unnie had a trip somewhere with her friends. V let me down finally and I grabbed the house keys from my backpack. I was still to shacken up and my hands were unstill as I tried to unlock the door. V grabbed the keys and opened it for me.

We entered the empty house.

"Are your parents home?" 

"N-no. They're away on a business t-trip. My si-sister is gone too..."

"Well I guess I should spend the night to make sure that guy doesn't try anything again." He smiled as if nothing was wrong. It was like he didn't even notice the cuts on his hand and scratches on his face. 

"W-would y-you like to s-shower first? T-then I can treat your wounds better..." 

"Ah that sounds great." I directed him to the bathroom and grabbed a change of clothes from my dad. He came out soon and then I took my turn in the shower.

V's POV

Minah took her turn in the shower.  I sat on the couch and sorted my clothes into my backpack. I looked into a nearby mirror. Guess I'm not looking too hot...I touched a scratched and whinced. Ouch... Minah soon came out of the bathroom and went into her room to do something.  Then she came back out.

"W-would you l-like some hot chocolate?" I nodded

"Yeah, some hot chocolate would be great." I smiled and watched her enter the kitchen. It's best to try to keep her calm. She grabbed some mugs. I could hear the spoon shaking as she was mixing the hot cocoa. I stood up and walked towards her. I grabbed her shaking hand and insisted she sat down to calm her nerves. I brought over the hot chocolate and set it on the coffee table. We drank our drinks in silence and finished in silence. Then she spoke.

"W-why...why did you come?" 

"I felt uneasy and turned back to see a strange man behind you. I told the bus driver to stop and tried to catch up with you to make sure you were okay. Guess I was just in time. Haha..." I heard her sniffle a little and then she stood up and disapeared. She then reappeared with a frist aid kit. 

"I-I'll treat your wounds..."I agreed. Her hands were still shakey, but she tried her best. I whinced everytime she touched a cut or stratch. Then I was all bandaged up. We then went back to silence. 

"T-thank-you...ha...seems I'm always saying thank-you..." I turned to see tears well up. I pulled her closer towards me and petted her head.

"Shhh shhh."

"It's not okay. You got hurt all because of me..."

"I'm alive and you aren't hurt so it's okay. Shh shh. I know you're still scared. Cry, let it all out. I'm here." She wailed for a while and started to tire out. Before I knew it she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I grabbed a blanket and covered us with it and fell asleep. 

Hello world!!! I'm back!!! I'm thinking I should try updating every week or every other week. We'll see how that goes... Anyways thanks for reading!