Human Skyscrapper?

Find the Real Me

Minah's POV

Another day, another week of school. I got my glasses fixed over the weekend so that's good. I had my 10 minutes of popularity walking home the other day so that was nice, but it's probably never gonna happen again...I got up and did the usual routine. Hyorin unnie came into my room just as I had finished dressing up. 

"Minah! You want me to do your makeup today?!"

"No thanks unnie. I'm good. No panda eyes."

"Dang it...Well anytime you want a makeover you know where I am. Come on let's head down stairs." I followed her down.

"Good morning girls."

"Morning dad." We both said in unison.

"Guess what?"

"I don't know what to guess, so just tell us." Hyorin said to dad.

"I got the whole family invited to the company dinner. One night of being treated like royalty!" Dad sounded so excited about this. How will I handle being around so many sophisticated people?

"OMG! Thank-you dad!" Hyorin looked happy.

"We are going Minah. No matter what you do or say, we ARE going. It's another chance for me to glam you up!" I can't refuse unnie. Plus dad did work really hard to get us invited.

"Yeah, ok I'll go." 

"Great. The dinner is this saturday at 6." Oh how will I make it through that night...

LATER AT SCHOOL

I walk through the halls with Hyorin and we go our seperate ways. V gave me his daily hello. It still makes me happy.

"Thanks fo the letter Minah." He said to me before class had started. Then the bell rang and the class started to fill with people. Class continued as usual. Wow, no pranks yet today. I walk out of the classroom to find my face planted on the floor. Guess it was to early to speak... V helped me up and walked me to my locker. I look in my backpack to realise that Hyorin put her lunch in bag. This isn't good. Guess I'll just have to bring it to her class. I'll make it time since her class ends later than mine. 

"Minah, where are you going? You aren't headed to the roof or cafeteria."

"I have to give something to my unnie..."

"Oh. Want me to walk you there? The upperclass area is filled with mazes." He's a new student and yet he's saying this? Well he isn't so new anymore, but I think I'll be fine.

"It's ok. I've been up there before."

"Kay. I'll see you later." He waved his hand and headed towards the cafeteria. I headed towards the stairs. The upperclassman area...the forbidden area for younger classmen... Well the people up there don't know much about the bullying downstairs cause they really don't care, but BTS have fangirls up here too... I walk the halls to find Hyorin's classroom. Then the bell rings and the upperclassmen start to fill the halls. Then a girl approached me.

"Are you looking for someone? You don't seem like you are an upperclassmen. Or are you looking for that new transfer student?" I shook my head.

"I-I'm looking for Hyorin..." 

"Oh Hyorin she's in the classroom on the left. Wait a minute" She stared at me.

"Your her sister right?" I gave her nod.

"She told me about you. Super cute, but super shy." She giggled a little.

"I'll see you around lil' miss shy."

"Th-thank-you..." I gave her small bow, and she nodded as she walked away. I walk towards the class on the left to see a the herd of girls and by the screams they're fan girls... I wonder how I'll get in there. As I got near the crowd girls started to push me away.

"YAH GET OUT OF MY WAY THERE ARE ENOUGH OF US HERE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT OK!"

"OMG OPPA IS SO HANDSOME!"

"OPPA YOU LOOK LIKE A SUPER MODEL!" Is this Hyorin's friend was talking about earlier? I tiptoed to try and see what was going on. I couldnt even see anything. I wiggled my way up towards the door only to be stopped by an upperclassman.

"You can't come in here! I've had enough of you fangirls trying to get in here and look at my new classmate!" Then he took a closer look at me.

"Wait are you Hyorin's sister? You are! I'll let you in right away! I woudn't let my queen's sister get crushed out here." He managed to let me through the door and i was free from the suffocating fangirls. 

"Don't tell your sister that I yelled at you ok? Haha." Seems he is a big fan of my sister. The commotion outside just got bigger as I entered the room.

"YAH HOW COME SHE CAN GO IN?!" I should leave as soon as possible. I look for Hyorin unnie oh and there she is. I walk up to her.

"Unnie you put your lunch in my backpack, here."

"Oh thanks. How did you get through the crowd of screaming gorillas? Haha. Nevermind that, let's go." We started out the room and then right in front of me this guy started to stand up. My eyes just kept going to find where his head was. Woah he's a skyscraper. Wait a minute.

"Sorry, I'm blocking your way" He had said in a deep voice. It's the guy from last week that made me crack my glasses! He's the new transfer student?! Hyorin and I continued out the room and the guy followed. As he got closer to the door the screams got louder.

"Ok Minah, brace yourself and hold onto unnie's hand. Don't let go no matter what. The fangirls will rip you apart and crush you under their feet." I gave unnie a nod and held on tightly to her hand. I took a deep breath and walked out the door. The girls were pushing and squishing the both of us. I did my best to hold onto unnie's hand. Her fanboys were trying to creaate a pathway, but the fangirls outnumbered them. Then the worst thing that could happen happened. I lost unnie's hand! I try as hard as I could to find a way out. Then a hand grabed my hand and pulled me out. When I looked up I saw the skyscrapper guy standing next to my sister.

"Thank-you for pulling her out Kris" I heard her say. He gave her a quick nod. Then the fangirls quickly realized he was next to us and went towards our direction.

"RUN!" Hyorin yelled at the guy. And he did as he was told and dashed towards a hallway ahead of us. Hyorin unnie pulled me out of the way of the parade of fangirls.

"Well that was fun wasn't it?" I gave her a big headshake. That was horrible. Was that dude like a celeb or something? Sigh. Whatever, I got out and that's all that matters, but still I gotta give him credit for pulling me out. Unnie said she was off to eat lunch with her friends and left. I  brushed off my skirt and uniform. Then I noticed an id card on the floor. I picked it up to find that it belongs to the skyscrapper, or Kris as it said on the card. I should give this back to him, but I won't be able to get past that parade of girls following him, so I'll give it to Hyorin unnie later. I headed off to lunch downstairs. 

LATER AFTER MINAH FINISHES LUNCH

Another nice afternoon on the roof with Hyomin. I walk down the hall towards the classroom. The halls are still empty since lunch hasn't ended yet. Then I noticed a tall figure sneaking across the hall. I followed thinking it might be an intruder and I would notify a staff member. When I turn a corner I see Kris. He's walking down the hall with a serious look on his face as if he's in deep thought. Then all of a sudden he ran into a wall. Uh this is the "super model" transfer student? I got closer to see if he was ok. He looked in pain. Should I approach him? I mean what if he's seriously injured. Oh I need to give him his id card too... Ok calm yourself Minah. You can do this. I walked closer, but then walked back. Ok maybe I can't do this. No I can. I walked back and he was still in a daze on the floor. I walked up to him. 

"A-are-you o-ok?" Was all I managed.

"You saw that?" I nodded. He gave a small sigh. He looked ok to me.

"Ah-" I took his card out of my pocet and handed it to him.

"Oh I was looking for this. Thanks ah-" He looked at my name tag.

"Choi Minah-sshi." I just stayed silent. He got up and was on his feet so I guess he's fine. Then he took a step and slipped on his shoelace... His head even landed in the trash can...well at least it was cushioned... He pulled his head out and there was a banana peel on his head...I really couldn't help but laugh. My belly started to hurt.

"Don't laugh..."

"I-I'm sorry. I just-" I really can't stop. This is the great transfer student?

"I'll stop now. I'm sorry for laughing." I said to him. We sat down on a near by bench.

"Ugh I'm such an idiot. Wait you're the one from last week and earlier right?" I nodded.

"Wow, this really is a big coinsidence. This is exactly why I didn't say much during class when asked questions from my classmates. Anything I do or say will end up making me look like an idiot." he gave a big sigh. 

"You kinda look different from last week. More nerdy? Ah-sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's ok. I get way worst." Wait am I having a legit conversation with this dude? Well he is really just a clumsy dude with no coordination... 

"Well it was nice meeting you I guess. See you around Minah-sshi. Oh and please don't tell anyone about what you saw." I nodded and waved as he walked away. Then the bell rang and I headed back to the classroom. Kris was the first person I ever approached at school. That was an interesting meeting to say the least...

V's POV

I walked down the hall after eating lunch with the guys and I heard a familiar voice down the hall. MINAH?! It sounded like crying maybe. I ran down the corridor and turned a corner to see Minah, but not just Minah, a guy with her. I have never seen this guy before. Woah he's tall. What's he doing with Minah? Bullying her? Wait no. I took a closer look at Minah and she was laughing! She only once ever laughed around me. But who is this guy to make he laugh? Does she know him? No if she did then I would have seen him with her before. Or is he like a secret boyfriend? No, it can be. Wait hold on. Tall, model like, is this that transfer student from the grade above us I heard about in the cafeteria? It must be him, but why is he with Minah? I watch them as they talk on a bench. Minah is actually giving him a full sentence response. How is she so comfortable with him? I'm so confused! What's their relationship?! Wait why do I care? Minah is just a friend to me anyways. Then the guy stood up and started walking towards my direction. I quickly hid in a nearby classroom. Then the bell rang and I headed back to class. I felt annoyed and irritated all day. I came home ate dinner, even in bed and I still didn't feel any different. WHAT'S HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GUY?! WHO IS HE?! AHHHHHHHJDZSKWODBIQHQ.

 

Hello guise!!! Woo second consecutive update! I'm getting better at this! Or I hope I am... How was my Kris introduction? Too rushed? Did it seem like Minah was all of sudden just comfortable with him? Haha idk anymore... Oh well. Hope you enjoy this update! Will try to update more often! Oh and quick thanks to those of you who subscribed! I know I'm not the best author-nim ever, but I try. ~Author-nim