The Locker Rooms

Find the Real Me

Third Person's POV
RING RING The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. Minah headed over to the girl's locker room for PE. URGHHH We're doing volleyball for sports today, Minah thought to herself. When she entered the locker room everyone acted as if she wasn't there, typical. All the new lockers were taken by the other girls so like everyday, Minah headed over to the corner with the old lockers. There wasn't anything wrong with them except for the fact that they looked kind of crummy. Then a few moments later someone else entered the room, Hyomin.

Hyomin' POV
I entered the locker rooms, and went over to the corner where I usually change, and she was there, Minah. I remembered that for the rest of the year our classes will have PE together. I went over to her and started changing. We were both done at the same time so we both headed out the door and out to the fields. I saw that some girls were sticking around the lockers even though they were already dressed... suspicious. While the girls of the 2 classes played volleyball the giys played soccer. I was ok with sports, not like anyone would bother pass the ball to me or Minah. Only a few times they passed to us and that was only to try to hit us in the face and the laugh about it. Stupid queenkas. Since most of the girls weren't really paying attention coach made us run 5 laps. I ran at my normal pace always ahead of all the girls, but then I noticed that Minah was jogging right next to me. After the run she didn't even look out of breath, well neither did I. The other girls were still jogging or should I say walking. They never tried because they were afraid that their make-up would run. And if their make-up was to be slightly out of place they'd start to panic, and those moments are usually funny to watch. Coach called us back into the locker rooms, but I didn't see Minah and some of the other girls come in so I went back outside and looked for them. I heard some girl yelling behind he shed and headed over there. 

"YAH, CHOI MINAH ARE YOU TRYING TO KISS UP TO THE COACH? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US?!" One of the girls yelled.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK BAD?! STOP TRYING TO BE PERFECT YOU UGLY PIG?!" Another girl yelled.

The girls started kicking her in the stomache and she fell to the ground. I was shocked for a second, but I knew what I had to do. I stepped out and stomped right in front Minah holding my arms out.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP THIS!" I yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ICE QUEEN GIVE US A DEATH GLARE?!"

" YEAH! WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED TO HELP HER?!" asked one of the girls. I didn't really know what to say for a moment so I paused.

"See you don't even know the answer to that question and yet your defending her. Might as well walk away and pretend you never saw this." said the leader of the group.

"NO I WON'T LEAVE HER. I WON'T LEAVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S MY-MY CHINGU!!! THAT'S RIGHT SHE'S MY CHINGU! NOW BACK OFF!!!" I screamed at them. God I hate these types of girls.

Minah's POV
Those horrible girls were beating me, but I couldn't do anything about it so I just crawled into a ball and started crying. Then Hyomin came. She defended me. She called me her friend. She seemed so cold earlier, but now she was defending me. She shooed them away, and helped me up. I was bleeding and my stomache really hurt, but some how I stood up with the help of Hyomin. When we got back to the locker rooms most of the girls were gone, but the ones that hurt me were still here and glared at us when we walked in. Something was up. I opened my locker so I could grab my clothes and change. When I opened it a bunch of trash and eaten food fell out, and there was mud all over my uniform. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. Hyomin finished changing and then realzied I had not shanged yet.

Hyomin's POV
Thoses es, yes I used es. I only curse whenever I'm really upset. First they beat her and now this. URGHHH WHEN WILL THEY EVER STOP? I saw that Minah was crying, but I didn't know what to say. The girls from earlier left the room snickering to each other. Disgusting. 


"Nah, Minah. You should go to the nurse's office I'll clean up this mess." I was going to start cleaning up, but she still wouldn't move. I took her hand and walked her over to the nurses office. The nurse was luckily there.

"OMO! WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

"A few girls beat my-my a chingu up." The nurse quickly took her and started to address her wounds. 

"Minah do you have an extra uniform?" I doubted this, but she nodded. 

"I keep an extra one in my locker just in case of situations like this." She whispered to me quietly. I was about to leave when she grabbed my shirt.

"Ka-Kamsameda Hyomin." she quietly said to me. I let out a small grin, and left the room. I grabbed her uniform, went to the locker room to grab her stuff, and came back to the nurse's office to give her her things. 

"I cleaned off most of the trash don't worry." I said to her she nodded. I headed to the locker room and brought my stuff back to the nurse's office. The nurse gave me a note to give to the teacher excusing me for being late. I came back to class late. The teacher gave me a slight lecture, and then the class went on as usually. I wonder if Minah is ok I thought to myself.

Minah's POV
The nurse addressed my wounds and I put on the uniform Hyomin brought back for me. The nurse put the dirtied one in bag for me to bring back home. The nurse asked who did this to me. I didn't have the courage to speak, so she took out a yearbook and asked me to point to each girl I remembered. I did as I was asked and then headed back to class with bandages all over my face. Most of the class just ignored me. Ms.Hwang looked worried as she carried on with the rest of the class. V looked over at me a few times, but then quickly turned away.

RING RING school ended, and I started my walk home. Hyorin unnie is hanging out with her friends today, so she won't be home till 5.

*Sigh Today was both heaven and hell all in one. There were some things that were the best things that ever happened to me. I made my first chingu, Park Hyomin ( I guess I can call her my chingu, she called me her chingu), and someone helped me out. V, helped me. I smiled to myself at the thought of him, and continued my walk home. 


 


 


Annyeong guys! Did you enjoy this extra long chapter? Sorry for no updates for 2 day :( School >.< I will try to update more frequently! THX FOR READING!!! ^^ <3 * Blows air kiss kekeke