Celebrate! Pt.1

Find the Real Me

V's POV

I ended up getinng only 4 hours of sleep last night...I kept thinking about Minah and that mystery guy. Ughh how will I make it through today. Need sleep. I got ready, did what I had tto do, and went downstairs to grab breakfast. Mom came in the room.

"Taehyung-ah, do you remember what's happening this weekend?" There was something to do this weekend? Oh yeah!

"I promised dad I would go to his company dinner right?"

"Correct! Remember to listen to what he says and not to upset any of the guests. There are some very important people making an appearance there. Don't leave a bad impression." Yeah yeah.

"Yes mom I got it. Oh I gotta go to school now, later mom." I ran off with a piece of toast and ran toward the bus stop. Phew I made it. I got on the bus and took a seat. I cheked my phone for any updates or anything. Twitter, nothing. Facebook, nothing. Email, noth- WAIT AN EMAIL FROM THE SCHOOL. I quickly opened it and read. Dear Kim Taehyung, thank-you for your participation in our advanced majors audition. We throughly enjoyed watching your audition. There were many who auditioned, but only some passed...Congratulations Kim Taehyung you have passed your advanced majors audition!  OMG I PASSED!!!!

"YES! I PASSED!" I jumped out of my seat screaming. Then i quickly sat down.

"Sorry..." The ahjumas on the bus gave me a glare. I can't believe it! I MADE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THE GUYS! I should tell Minah too! Minah...What if she's hanging out with THAT guy... I shook my head. I'll just be direct and ask her who the guy is. Ok, yeah I'll do that. The bus soon stopped in front of the school gates. I ran off the bus and darted towards the advanced majors wing. Pretty sure the guys will be there by now. I ran through the halls looking left and right for their practice room. There they are!

"GUYS! GUYS!"

"WHAT?! WHAT?!" Jimin screamed. I needed a moment to catch my breath. I handed Rap Mon hyung my phone for him to read the email.

"Thank-you blah blah blah...CONGRATULATIONS YOU PASSED THE AUDITION!"

"OMG YES! CONGRATS!" J-hope and Suga said to congratulate me.

"Good job hyung." The little maknae had said to me.

"LET'S CELEBRATE! Party at the norebang after school anyone?" Jin had suggested.

"LET'S DO IT!" We all agreed in unison.

"You should invite any friends you want to celebrate with too."Rap Mon said to me. Friends huh...

"Oh invite Minah-noona!" Jungkook what do you want with Minah?

"Maybe, I'll ask later if she wants to go." I left it at that and let the guys continue their practice and walked back to the regular wing. I'll soon be using these halls. Training, singing, and dancing. I can hangout with the guys all day. But I wont get to see my regular classmates anyone. I ws finally warming up to the guys in class too. But I guess I'll just have to make new friends in my new classes. The email said that my new classes would start in 2 weeks. In 2 weeks I guess I won't be seeing Minah much with all the training classes. No I'll see her around. We are in the same school. I got to the classroom and Ms.Hwang congratulated me. Suprisingly Minah wasn't here early. I left the classroom to look for her. I walk down the hall to see Minah, but as I got closer I saw that guy again! Wait Minah has something in her hand...SHE'S GIVING HIM A LUNCH BOX?! Only girlfriends do that! WAIT SO IS MINAH DATING HIM?! 

Minah's POV

Unnie ran off to school early with something urgent to do and forgot her lunch. I got to school and was about to head up to give her her lunch. I saw Kris pass by. Oh I could just give this to him. I don't want to go through the struggle of being surrounded by the upperclassmen anymore... Would I be a nuisanse to him? But first gotta make sure there isn;t anyone around that would take this the wrong way. I walked up to him and he noticed me.

"Oh hey." He gave me a wave.

"Hi..Umm could you uh-if it's not too much of a bother uh-" He gave me a questioned look. 

"Could you give my sister this lunch box she left it at home." He took a second to respond. 

"Yeah sure." He took the box.

"Thank-you." I bowed and we walked ou seperate ways. Phew. That was actually quite easy. Well not easy, but words came out of my mouth. I turned a corner to see V! Did he see me giving a lunch to Kris?! What if he tells someone! My life is over! Fangirls will rip me apart...

"Morning Minah. Wanna walk to class with me?" He seems pretty normal so I don't think he saw anything. I gave him a nod. We walked through the quiet halls. Neither of us said a word. 

"Minah I have something to tell and ask you." Ask me?! Ask me what?! About Kris? I swallowed and braced myself. 

"About the audition...I passed!" 

"Oh congratulations." I wish I could have said it louder, but oh well. More importantly what's the question?

"So the guys and I were gonna go to the norebang and celebrate after school today, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with." Me? Go with the 7 coolest guys in the school?!

"You don't have to with you don't want to, but you could bring a friend if you wanted to go." Well I would love to go but...I'll just ruin the fun. wat if I bring Hyomin though? I have no problem talking to her. And if anything happens then she can handle it, after all she is super strong.

"You don't have to give me an answer right now. We're meeting up at the school gates after school. If you wanna go then just meet us there." I'll go... We walked silently the rest of the way to class. I really need to be better with my words. Now the problem is to ask Hyomin to go with me. Knowing her she'll probably say,"Why would I want to hang out  with the popular weirdos with obsessive fangirls?" I really would like to officially congratulate V... Class quickly started and ended. I left the classroom. When I got to my locker I saw it was covered in eggs and flour...Great. I heard the kids behind me snickering...I opened my locker. At least everything instead was still ok. I gabbed my lunch and books and headed to the roof. Hyomin was already up there waiting for me.

"Yo wassap?"

"You're really strange." Really she is. The more I get to know her the weirder she gets...

"Lunch?"

"Yeah I brought some extra to share with you. Thanks to you my family thinks I might be getting chubbier."

"Haha sorry." Should I ask her now? We sat next to each other and exchanged our happenings of the day.

 "So...Hyomin. Can I ask you something?" She turned to me and tilted her head.

"Sure."

"So the other ay on the day of advanced major auditions...V had asked me to wish him good luck, I did."

"Why would you do that?"

"He helped me out a lot from his first day of starting at this school. But, he passed the audition. This morning he asked me to celebrate with him and BTS at a norebang. He said I could bring a friend."

"That friend isn't me right? Why would I want to hang out with the weirdos with obsessive fangirls?" I knew she was gonna say that.

"I don't have any other friends...I really want to congratulate him properly since he did help me out so much. Please Hyomin." I gave her my best upset voice.

"Fine. But problem. How are you gonna even talk to them?"

"That's were you come in..."

"Wow, Minah you are so lucky we're friends." I gave her a hug.

"We're meeting up after school at the front gates." I really need to give V a big thank-you today.

Hyorin's POV

Oh shoot I left my lunch at home....and I have no money today. 

"Hyorin, you look sad." 

"Yes my friend I am sad. I don't have fooooood." I gave her puppy dog eyes in hopes of getting some food.

"Don't give me that look. I'm on a diet. No food for the both of us." 

"Awwww why do you have to be on a diet?" 

"I have my reasons. Just go ask someone else." It's almost time to start class....Lunch... I turned to the window that could see into the halls. Look Kris's fangirls are here. Just then they started screaming. Guess the king's here. I put my head on my desk. Just then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see Kris. He had a lunchbox in his hand. And handed it to me. IT'S MY LUNCH I LEFT AT HOME! 

"You're sister wanted me to give this to you." Minah? She talked to this guy? Probably wrote a note and handed this to him. 

"Thanks." He gave me a nod and walked back to his seat. I hugged my lunch.Then I noticed the angry fangirls glaring at me...

"WHY DID OPPA GIVE YOU A LUNCH BOX?1" May have just angered the wrong people....

"Hey Hyorin, why did Kris give you a lunch box? You guys dating?"

"Oh no way. My sister just gave it to him to give to me."

"Oh I see." 

Minah's POV

BELL RINGS

Classes are over now. Time to meet up to find Hyomin and meet up with V and BTS. I quickly found Hyomin and we headed to the gates. Along the way people were making stupid comments...not like Hyomin and I aren't ued to them.

"Hey look the ice queen and her pet piggy are going for a walk!" Whatever...Hyomin just glared. We made it to the front gates and there they were. Suprisingly there weren't any fangirls around them. Guess we're lucky. If any of them saw us together I would probably be hanged... V noticed us and gave us a wave. The rest of BTS also waved. Well, let's see how this goes...

Hello again! Haha here's a new chapter. I probably won't be able to update this weekend sorry. I'm thinking I'll probably be able to update next week or so. So sorry, I was on such a roll too... Off to Kcon this weekend! See ya next time I update!