Working Together Pt.1

Find the Real Me

Minah's POV
It's Saturday, and me with nothing to do... V hasn't called or texted abouot our project. He's probably too busy hanging out with BTS. Oh Well might as well get productive. I headed down stairs in my empty house. No one is home yet *sigh. I went into the guest room with a big mirror. Since we don't usually have guests I use the room as a practice room I guess. Hmmm should I sing, dance, or act? I think dancing would be better, less speaking required. Now what song to choose. I scrolled through my songlist on my laptop. Apink's No No No I shook my head too girly. Ooo BoA's Eat You Up sounds good. I probably shouldn't copy her dance cause I'll never be as good as her. How should I create this dance? Well I guess I'll think about that later. Time to warm up, I played VIXX's Voodoo Doll and my body started to move. 

That was tiring. I scrolled through my list of songs and saw Ailee's I will Show you instrumental. It's been a while since I last sang. I clicked play and started to sing.
 

Naega sajun oseul geolchigo
Naega sajun hyangsul ppurigo
Jigeumjjeum neon geunyeol manna
Tto utgo itgetji

Geureoke johatdeon geoni
Nal beorigo tteonal mankeum
Eolmana deo eotteoke deo
Jal haeya han geoni

Neoreul amuri jiullaedo
Hamkkehan nari eolmainde
Jinan sigani eogulhaeseo
Jakku nunmuri heureujiman

Boyeojulge wanjeonhi dallajin na
Boyeojulge hwolssin deo yeppeojin na
Babocheoreom sarang ttaemune
Tteonan neo ttaemune ulji anheullae

Deo meotjin namjal manna
Kkok boyeojulge neoboda haengbokhan na
Neo eobsido seulpeuji anha muneojijianha
Boy you gotta be aware

Before I knew it 3hrs had passed by. By now I was sweating buckets. RING RING I checked my phone to see it was V calling me.
 
"A-a-annye-"Is all I could manage to say.

"Annyeong Minah-sshi! Sorry I haven't been able to call or text I was busy going to a bussiness convention with my appa."He apoligized. So that's why he didn't call.

"So Minah-sshi I was thinking we could meet up tomorrow at my place. What do you think?" I didn't know what to say. 

"Oh since you don't know where my place is let's just meet at that bubble tea place in apgujeong ok?"

"Ok..."

"Great! I'll meet you there at around 12ish I gotta go now annyeong!"And with that he ended the phone call. I took a breath. Breathe Minah we're just working on a project. It's not like he's going on a date together.

V's POV
Waaa I talked to Minah. She didn't say much. I was kind of disapointed. All well I'll see her tomorrow.

Minah's POV
I was about to leave to meet up with V when unnie stopped me.

"Yah Minah where do you think you're going in that?"

"To meet a classmate for a project. You know about that new school rule about the auditons right?"

"Yeah but that doesn't explain why you're leaving the house wearing that."I looked in the mirror. Just a pair of ripped jeans and a T-shirt that said My Oma is the BEST!

"Aishhh. At least your meeting a girl."

"Anneyo its a guy."

"Oh well then that changes everything!" She pulled me wrist into her room and made my change. Now I'm wearing a shirt with the eiffel tower on it with a pair of shorts with tights, and a beanie on my head.

"Unnie don't you think these shorts are a bit too revealing?"

"Those are the longest ones I have. And no I'm not giving you back your clothes till you get back." *sigh 

"Oh and here take this bag I put a hoodie in there for you. You can put in some other things in there too." I took the bag back to my room and put in my ear phones, phone charger, a pen and notebook , and my phone.

"You better not change!" Hyorin unnie yelled at me. And with that I left.

V's POV
Aisshhh what's taking her so long? Did she get in an accident? And I started to get worried, and just as I was about to get up a girl stood in front of me. When I looked up I saw a familiar face...MINAH! 

"Mieanah V-sshi my mom would not let me leave the house." 

"O-oh it's fine I wasn't waiting that long. Wanna get a drink and then leave?" She nodded I headed up to the counter to order.

"Ajusshi could I get a black milk tea with boba and a uhh...-" I turned to Minah 

"Strawberry milk tea with boba." she said in a low voice.

"Yeah and that too."

"Oh your girlfriend is very cute." The ajusshi said and chuckled.

"Annyeo she's just a chingu."

"Haha well I hope she realizes what she's missing out on soon. Here are your drinks enjoy!"

~~~ Later at V's house~~~

Minah's POV
Wahh! V's family seems very rich. I saw a sign that said KIM REAL ESTATE COMPANY huh that's the company my parents work for.

"My parents aren't here so make yourself comfortable. Come on down stairs with me."I followed V into a room with a giant mirror and recording booth. 

"The old owner left all this stuff to us so might as well put it to use. Minah have you decided what you're going to do in front of Ms.Hwang?"

I nodded "I'm going to dance. What are you going to do?"

V's POV
Woah she asked me a question for the first time.

"I think I'm going to dance and rap." I replied. 

"Ah..."

"Well what are you waiting for Choi Minah-sshi? Show me your moves."I said with a grin.
 




HI GUISE!!! Hehe...Sorry for no update in months... I have no excuse* sigh I'm such a bad author-nim... :( I will try hard to update. Don't know when the next one chapter's gonna be out but I will try. Oh and question for those of you who bother to read this story, who's going to the U-Kiss CONCERT IN LA CAUSE I AM!!!! I love U-Kiss!!! Kevin will forever be my hubby! Hehe srry for getting off track. BYE! <3