-Popular Kids (Park JiHyun POV)-

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!

photo hd-wallpapers-top-girl-full-red-orange-hair-wallpaper-with-1280x800-wallpaper_zps1183311a.jpg

-Jihyun's POV-

*School bell rings*

It's recess time now and the students are running out of class like goats running out of pen. It was only break time not end of the school time. I put my things in bag and take my books and go to my locker. I locked my locker after I keep my things in.

Huh.. I sighed. Just another normal day without companion. I miss the day when I have a friend by my side to listen to me, my up and down and comfort me whenever I need it. Someone who I can share my happiness with, my sadness with, my secrets with. But now she's gone, she left me because of a stupid boy and we will never be able to see her now. 

I still remember the day I went to her house just to find her dead, hanging herself in her room. Stupid you! Now look at what you've done. You've got me lonely again. You've make your parents grief for you everyday. They even fall sick frequently. You are just so stupid! I hate you!

Naeminnie~~ Why did you leave me? Is dead the only way to solve your problem? I'm here. Am I not enough for you? You should have expect that from the very beginning. He is a popular kid and a playboy. You should have known that he was only trying to play with your heart when he said that word. But I guess it's not your fault,huh? I know you loved him from the very beginning and when he said he love you, it feels like a dream come true, isn't it?

But that was all just a lie, it breaks your heart to pieces right, when you know the fact that he was only playing a bet with his friends. They were betting if he can make you agree to have a relationship with him and stand for a month he will win. I'm also a stupid that I didn't see that coming althought I know that it was all a lie. And when I try to warn you, you didn't listen to me, because you were so deep in your dream, a dream that will never be true.

I believe that you will find someone better, someone who can make you taste the sweetness of love, but you, you just ended it all like you don't have anymore hope left. Everyone have a second chance you know. 

Aishhh... Now I'm getting myself overwhelm by you again! and I hate it when this happen. It ruin my mood fo the day. Well, it's not like my day were that sunny after you left. I just walk alone,again, to the cafeteria, not sure what I'm doing there. Now that i'd lost my mood, my appetite is lost to. And I don't feel like eating alone again. 

I enter the cafeteria, only to watch a bunch of stupid girls chasing a boy. Oh yeah, that boy. He's one of the exchange students, right?Hmmmph, now we have another four popular kids in school that's going to tick me off. Why must this thing be the first thing that I saw? It reminds me back to the accident again. I remember how Danny,the jerk who hurt my friend, kept being chased by these stupid girls who can't watch popular boys have their peace. 

That boy is cute, yeah, no wonder they were chasing him. Now what does he feel like, happy? For getting all of the attention? Now I hope he's not one of those jerks who did something like what Danny did. i just can't stand it again. This boy looks innocent, but  his cute face won't fool me. Cause I know how it feels like to be fooled by this kind of people.

I walk to the table,sitting there like a stupid,watching people doing their business.I feel like I have no more life here in this school, and I have already consider moving to another school thousandth time so that I can have a new start and maybe find a new friend which I can't find here. But I just, can't ... I don't know why. There's something about this place, this school, that make me can't leave it. The memories, maybe? I don't know... Maybe just because I love this place so much although me myself don't know which part of it that I love.

I look around again, and what I saw kinda comfort me for awhile. Those laughters they have. How I wish I can join them, smiling to each other and laugh like they own the world. And then there's a view that tick me off.. The girls are still trying to chase the exchange student I saw earlier.. He look like he hate it, I don't know.. And he was like going there, running there and there and woops!

What is he doing right now?? Why does it seems like he's coming towards me? Why does it feels like he got his eyes' on me? Oh no! I must go! This kinda feeling make me uneasy. I got up, ready to leave and maybe when I got a little far, I will look back and see for myself that I was just being nonsense and he is  not actually coming to me.

But that's all doesn't seem to be happening when the exchange student grab my hands and quickly hug my shoulder. 

Just what the hell is he doing?!!

photo 734460_179128512292855_696086879_n_zps6c6e7449.jpg