-"Miss me baby?" (Jung YongJoon POV)

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!


photo beautiful-blue-eyes-dark-hair-eyes-girl-Favim_com-423076_large_zps8a4f16e5.jpg

-Jung Yongjoon's POV-

'"Look, it's the exchange students," Said my friend Lee MinJoo. She point her finger outside our classroom to show me our head student with another 4 boys which clearly is not from our school. I looked at the direction she pointed me to. But unfortunately, they were just passing by and they were talking with each other so I  didn't really get a good look at their face. They look real charming and- Wait a sec, who is that?! Something shocked me and I unconciously stands up. 

"Miss Jung, you got a problem?" Our English teacher, Mr. Wolfe asks me.

"No, it's nothing, Mr. Wolfe." I quickly sit back and  the class are looking at me in a weird way.

"Okay, I assume we can get back to learning?"

"Yes Mr.Wolfe."

Mr. Wolfe continued his teaching. I must have look really confused because my friend ask me "You okay, Yongjoon?"

"You know what, one of the exchange students looks familiar to me."

"Owh really, you know one of them? Wah, it's good then, you can introduce him to me."

"But it's impossible, he was supposed to be in America,"

"Maybe he's back ?"

"If he is coming back he should have told me."

"Maybe you saw someone else?"

"Maybe, but I do -" 

"Miss Jung and Miss Lee, you have anything to share with us?"

Oops! Mr. Sheldon caught us.

----------

*Schoolbell rings*

Me and Minjoo heads to the cafeteria after we'd put our things in the locker.

"Yeah, he's a year older than us." I told my friend about the boy who is in America.

"Is he good-looking?" She started to ask this kind of question.

"Yeah, he's tall and he have eye-smiles. You would fall in love with him when you saw him."

"Oh my god!! I feel like I want to meet him! By the way, are you guys.. Err.. You know, in some kind of relationship?"

"Yeah.. We are."

"Arghhh.. Miss my chance."

"Haha, don't worry.. We are just friends. Bestfriends. We have been friends since I was three."

"WOW! Where did you meet him??"

"Long story actually.."

"Make it short."

"I was at the mall that time and I got amazed by a toy I really like and I was busy looking at it that I didn't realize my mom was gone. So when I realize it, and I can't find her, I started crying. That's when I meet him. He asked me why I was crying and I told him why, so he brought me to his mom and his mom brought me to the help centre in the mall and make an announcement. While I was waiting for my mom, he offered me a lollipop since he saw my worried face, and he said "Don't cry, I'm here.", and he pat my head. Then my mom came and brought me home. The day after that, I saw him again in the playground at my neighbourhood. Turns out he's our new neighbour, and we kinda get real close after that." Now I finish my long story by the time we step into the cafeteria's door.In one breath. Hehe~~

"WOW!  So when did he go to the America?"

"Two years before this year."

"And are you guys still contacting?"

"Yeah, but recently I can't contact him much because of our busy schedule right now."

"Oww, he never mention about coming back??"

"Nope, not yet I think."

"Okay, don't forget to show me his picture next time. If he's a real good-look, expect to see me as your sister-in-law :p."

"Lol.. fine.." I just laugh at her trying to tease me.

"I want to buy ramen. You want some?" Minjoo asks me.

"Yeah, one for me. I'll buy you your drink."

I head my way to the drinks station and got myself two cups of lemon tea, and when I got my drinks, I head back to our seat. Then I saw Minjoo running crazily towards me. My god this girl, can't you be a little more careful? 

"Why are you running? You better be careful or else the soups will spill." 

"Aissshh you. Look behind you, one of the exchange students are walking towards our direction."

"Where?"

I try to turn to my back to see exchange student, but I stopped when I feel someone hugging me from the back. I was shocked and the drinks nearlly spill, and then I heard a soft whisper into my ears saying " Miss me baby?" 

 

photo 1461709_177728029099570_1653214416_n_zps547a7570.jpg