-Cheesecake's problem (Kim Myunghee's POV)

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!



photo 1371593_641036945916751_1909328455_n_zpsa8301293.jpg

Kim MyungHee's (POV)

*school's bell rings*

YEAH MAN !! It's finally recess time! But to think about it.. Oh no! Today I'm eating alone! Yeah actually I do think I'm going to eat alone for the rest of the year! Damn! That's ! All because of this stupid exchange students program! AGERGERGER!! I used to eat with Myungsoo oppa during recess but now he's gone.. Fulfilling his duty as a student of a Maplecleak.. Yeah, at least that's what the principal said when the truth is he was just taking some random student to fill the role that suppose to be another student's role..

You don't understand me? Okay let me explain.. We have an exchange students program in our school.. Owh you know that? owh okay ... Then let's skip that part ...

Then, there should be 4 students of Maplecleak sent to the other four schools. And unfortunately, one of the student , like just so suddenly, hands in a letter saying that he have a personal  problem and that he can't go to the school that he was supposed to go to.. And that really because the one who  have to replace him is Myungsoo oppa ... 

I don't know why but oppa didn't refuse and when he told me that, I was like "WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!!!" And yeah .. End of the story... Conclusion? I'm going to be alone for the rest of the year and it really because I'm not the kind of forever alone person.. I hate being alone actually.. I used to have people by my side and being alone is something that I wanted to prevent the most ... Except for  when I'm in the toilet .... Yeah, you know what I mean.. Sorry ._. 

So I pack my things and walk towards my locker ... I put my stuffs in it and lock it.. And now I'm walking to the cafeteria.. You know what?? Whenever I'm thinking about the cafeteria, I will definitely thought of my boyfriend .. He's iness, he's craziness, he's perfectness, he's deliciousness, he's tastiness, he's sweetness... OH MY GOD I just can't wait to see him! 

CHOCOLATE CAKE, HERE I COME~~~~~~!!!

So I walk into the cafeteria and I go straight to the cakes section.. Yeah, my school got a lot of sections, like cakes sections, candies sections, traditional foods section, the drinks section, the rice sections, the western section and many more... I'm sorry but I need you guys to think about it yourself because my mind is full with my boyfriend in it .. so sorry .. keke XD

 

I'm ordering a slice of chocolatecake and got myself a real nice one.. EHMMMHH!!! SO YUMMY!!

So what I need know is a friend to eat with.. Yup! Someone to accompany me.. I started to look around.. Then I saw some of my friends..Her? Yeah! But wait, how about him? He can accompany me too.. But there!She is also good.. Him? No, he'll eat all of my food.. .. Aaa what should i do?? 

I started looking at all of them, right now who can I hang out with? 

I was looking and thinking and analyzing and scanning and then

*whoops* *bummm*

! I fell!! I fell to my side and look! Now my baby's gone kissing the floor! Damn it!

But wait! I can hear another person's scream.. Owh! I get it! I fell on a person! That's why it doesn't hurt much... Just as I stands up and want to look at the person who I fall on to, someone suddenly started shouting at me.

"YOU! What have you done?!"

O-OW! Now I got a problem.. I look at his face and -

"Owh! Your face looks tasty."

His reaction kinda change when I said that. I mean like his face is covered with cheesecake's cream and stuff.. Don't you think that's tasty? The cheesecake I mean... 

" What?! I ask you something and that's your reply?" He asked me again..

"Ahhh, what was your question again?"

" I ask you what have you done?! Now look at my face! It's all covered with cheesecake! Right now my face is dirty and I can't even eat anymore!"

OWHHHHH! Now I understand how he gets all of that cheesecake on his face. When I fall on him, his face my have bummed on the cheesecake! I get it!

" I'm sorry! I wasn't looking! I'm really sorry! "

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?"

"Yeah, again I'm sorry! It kinda get slippery all of the sudden and I-"

Wait a minute.. I look at the cause of my accident. There's a puddle of orange juice on the floor and look! He has a quater-glass of orange juice on his table! It must have been his drink that made me fall!

" But wait, the orange juice is yours isn't it?" I ask him. 

" So what's if it's mine? "

" Then you are the cause of the accident! You can't blame me! Your orange juice's spilt is making the floor slippery."

"What?! Now it's my fault? You are the reason why I can't eat my cheesecake anymore!"

" I can't eat my chocolatecake too! And it's because of your carelessness! So it's fair!"

"NO! It's not-"

Just when he wants to say something against me, our head student butts in ..

"Ahh, It's okay Daehyunaaa~ , Myunghee .. How about treating each other another slice of cake? That would be fair. "

"Okay.." I replied .. I respect him as my senior so I'm going to follow his suggestion. I take my wallet from my bag and DAMN IT!! There's not a single notes in it! There's nothing! Puff!!

Oh I remember! I spent the last of my money on the chocolate cake! The rest of the money is in my locker at home! !

Then I look at Youngjae and Daehyun.. Clearly their face is waiting for me to take some notes out and buy a slice of cheesecake for that boy... Erghh.. What should I do now??"

"Sorry, but I don't have any more money on me .."

"WHAT?!"

That boy scream.. Erghh ... It hurts my ears.. Then so suddenly Youngjae-sunbaenim laugh..

"Hahahaha.. It's okay Daehyunnaaa... I'll buy you another slice of cheesecake.. Myunghee, you want another slice of chocolate cake? It'll be my treat."

"Ahhh, It's ok! I've lost my appetite..  By the way, thank you so much Youngjae-sunbae! I'll pay you back later." I thanked him and he just smiled at me .. Fuhhh,, now I get to run from this boy.. Before I left, I have a glance at him.. He's face was clearly red.. Hmmph.. Not like I care ... Bye-bye guys..

 

photo 1441402_657220914298354_904095573_n_zpse37eb9db.jpg