-"Hey, Would you like to be my boyfriend?" (Choi Haera's POV)-

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!



photo imagesCAGIE8SA_zpsf965c2a1.jpg

-Choi Haera POV-

I look at my boyfriend infront of me. Do you know how I feel? I feel like I want to cut his flesh in 12 and dumped it in the sea.

How can he do that?!

" Look babe, I'm sorry, Okay...I just can't help myself..I mean like, she's so pretty, and darn y..She ask me for a date, how can I refuse? "

" N-O! It's all you have to say! "

" Try to say that to a hot chick "

" What?! Don't you know that you already have a girlfriend? I mean like,gosh! We've been together since middle school. It has already been 5 years! Everyone knows that we're couple! "

" It's not my fault, okay! That girl is the one asking! "

" What?! Stop blaming people! It's your fault! "

" How is it my fault? "

" You didn't refuse! And, how can she suddenly ask you for a date? That girl has already knew about our relationship! "

" Owh, now you're going to blame me for everything?! It's not my fault you are not that y, okay! "

" WHAT?! ERGGHHH!! I'm so done with you! know what?! I'm gonna find another man and you can do whatever you want to do "

 

I get up and hit the table. This is not the first time he did something like this. He dates a few girls before and there were a lot of pictures of him hugging, holding hands and more annoying kissing with a bunch other girls .. And it has always been me forgiving him. But now, I just can't stand it anymore. With others saying bad things about us , with my friends asking me to leave him, with him being an .

 

" Oh really Miss Choi Haera? Can you really do it? I bet you can't "

" I'll do it now! "

I saw his face, he's smirking at me. You dont believe me huh?! 

Don't worry. Your challenge is accepted! 


I look around, and there! Behind my table,there's a boy! But he doesn't look familiar..Is he a new student?
Ahhh i dont care! Right now proving that I can have a man beside my dimwit boyfriend is more important than figuring out who is the boy behind me.

I turn back to look at my dear- boyfriend and he's making a face that totally annoyed me . I smiled at him and I started to walk at the table behind me. I walk to the boy and because he is sitting, I bend my body lower so I can match his eye level. Well, to be honest with you, he's so handsome! I was mesmerized at first when I saw his face.. He is totally more good-looking than Kim Jumyeon, my boyfriend . 

He looked suprised, well who wouldn't? 

So, when I got my mind back and realised that I shouldn't be complimenting his good-face, I started smiling at him and asked ,

"Hey, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

 

photo 1452124_177728052432901_1975021255_n_zps092bde16.jpg