-Around The School-

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!

 

"So, I hope you guys understand about all the things that I've explained. "

the principle turn to look at the 4 exchange students in front of him.

Bang Minsoo from  Autumnside High School
Jung Daehyun from Blossomsmere High School
Choi Junhong from Braydenweil High School
Jung Ho Seok from Scarlene High School

They nodded. Telling him that they understand what he said.

"So that's all for now. You guys may follow Yoo Youngjae here to guide you. He is the head student of the school. "

they look at Youngjae and said ,"hello." to each other while introducing themselves. They dismissed and followed the head student to a room.

" This will be your schedule. "

Youngjae hands them the schedule and all of them are in Elite class, which is a class for the excellent students.

" We will be classmates "

He brought all of them around the school. He showed them  class by class, lab by lab, the fields, the cafeteria, the school's bookshop, the specials room, the teachers rooms and many more.

The school was so huge and Youngjae was explaining everything to them like they are on a trip to a museum .. He even talk about the school's history, the teachers, the students and even the workers .. But I do think Youngjae's explanation was pretty good and interesting, so they didn't really get tired of hearing him talking too much.. Try not to make the exchange students feel annoyed by him talking a lot about his school, he even made the exchange students  talk about their  school , and  surprisingly, the plan works ....

*School bell rings*


" Owh! It's already recess time. I didn't realise that our trip is taking so long... So, let's have some meal together at the cafeteria." 

" Ahhh! Im sorry but, I'm going alone. I have someone to meet. " Minsoo shakes his head.

" Owh really? So you know someone here? " Youngjae ask.

Minsoo just smile at him " Bye! Meet you after recess "  and he leave ..

Then Youngjae look at Zelo, Daehyun and Ho Seok.
Ho Seok started to walk away and stick his hands out making 'V' sign.

then Zelo said,

" I'll join you Youngjae, but I'm going to the toilet first, I'll catch up with you guys later! "

and Youngjae look at Daehyun. Daehyun smile and put his hands around Youngjae shoulder and said

" I'm with you buddy "