-"Hey, Would you like to be my boyfriend?" (Ho Seok's POV)-

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!



photo 1468727_179135205625519_254712796_n_zps70959027.jpg



JUNG HO SEOK POV

I went to the cafeteria alone , leaving the others behind.. It's not that I don't like them, It's just that I want to be by myself right now. I don't really have any bestfriends when I'm still in Scarlene, so having some good friend here in Maplecleak kinda make me feel awkward for awhile.. I do think I need some times to adjust myself to the situation.

I walk into the cafeteria, and like my first reaction, I'm still impressed by the look of the school cafeteria .. It's beautiful and I tell you , It feels kinda refreshing to be here .. They have a big water fountain in the middle of the cafeteria and it looks very lovely .. The cafeteria's workers are also nice with their welcoming smiles.. The tables were arranged neatly and strategically- with two seats, three seats and so on till you got yourself a very long table with a class to sit on... There's still a lot of things that amazed me in this cafeteria that  I just can't describe them anymore...

I walk to a two-seaters table .The students are staring at me especially the girls and it is making me feel uneasy .. It's not like I didn't get any attention before in Scarlene, but I just didn't expect it would be the same here in Maplecleak.Just then I saw MinSoo, back-hugging a girl. She must be the one Minsoo said he wants to meet . Then, I saw Zelo, chased by a few girls and then suddenly he reach his hands out and grab a random girl and pull her close to him. Well, it's not my business. Then I saw Daehyun with a girl. It looks like they are having a fight because I'm looking at a 'mad-face' Daehyun and his face is full with cheesecake . That girl must have done something wrong because her face looks like someone who is trying to ask for forgiveness. And I saw Youngjae on the same table as Daehyun's  and is just looking at them . And again, it's none of my business.

So I just sit myself and take my phone out , trying to make myself looks busy and in the same time trying to avoid the girls' gaze at me ..

It doesn't take long when something caught my ears. The couple infront of my table is having a fight . I'm not a busybody so I'm planning to leave, but I don't know why my body didn't act like how I want it to be. I am still here, hearing their argument. I'm not eavesdropping, in case you guys misunderstood me,it is just them having a loud 'conversation' that I'm able to hear it .clearly.

The argument didn't take a really long time. The girl end up standing and hitting the table. The boy said something and clearly it makes the girl  angrier. I was looking at my phone, but  I did manage to have a glance of the girl leaving the table so I thought that the argument is over . But wait, The girl is not walking away, instead, she is walking towards me. I look at her and there she is, right infront of me.

She lowered her body, having her eyes by my eye-level. Her face is so close to me that I can see her face clearly. She's a real cutie and I didn't really understand why must the boyfriend date someone else. If I have her, I'll never leave her.. Well, if she's real annoying that would be a different case. 

She then smile at me, which makes she looks even more cuter .. And like so suddenly, she asks me,

"Hey, Would you like to be my boyfriend? "

 

photo 1469940_657220747631704_539065690_n_zpsdca93dcb.jpg