-Cheesecake's problem (Jung Daehyun's POV)

Stupid! I LOVE YOU!


photo 1477424_660212160665896_756897747_n_zps9f294234.jpg

JUNG DAEHYUN POV

Youngjae brought me to the cafeteria... Erghhh... I'm going blind already... Why is there so much food?? It makes me go insane.. Then Youngjae ask me to go and buy anything i want while he reserve a seat for us.. Is he crazy?? How can I choose??

Ramen? Cheeseburger? Ice americano? Vanilla ice-cream? Cherry tomatoes? Moontos? Pizza? Spagetti? Nachos? Oh no! I'm dead.. Can I buy everything?? And then there's a section there.. Hoot hoot ... What am I seeing right now?? Cakes' section?? My eyes are going bling-bling already ... Yeehee... It's cheesecake time!

I bought myself a slice of cheesecake.. One Is already enough for me.. It's all about the 'feel' .. Yeah maaann... Then I got myself a glass of orange juice.. Not a nice combination? Well, who cares...

I searched for Youngjae, there he is waving at me. I walk to him and sit infront of him and we started about ourselves... I can tell you we are starting to get close to each other.. u-huh...

"So you like cheesecake that much?" Youngjae ask me.

"Yeah.. I love them so much that they can be my therapy .. You know, like when I'm happy, I'll celebrate it with cheesecake. When I'm sad, cheesecake heals my feeling.. Something like that." I replied while smiling at him and he just laugh at me. 

"I do think the same things happen to me.. But for me it's not cheesecake, I prefer electronic gadgets.It's an obsession I can't refuse." 

"Haha. Let me guess, got a bunch of 'em for your birthday, right?" I ask him and he laugh again..

" What's with the sudden about birthday? Yeah, I got a lot of them for my birthday gifts.. Why? You got cheesecakes for your birthday gifts?"

"Yah! And once I got a whole cheesecake as big as this-"

*SPLASH*

"Ahhh~~!I'm sorry!"

When I was telling Youngjae about how big the cake I once got, I spread my hands and accidently knock my orange juice and it spill to the floor... aishh...

"Ah, It's okay.. The cafeteria workers will clean it up." Said Youngjae trying to comfort me. Then he calls the cafeteria worker to clean it up. The cafeteria worker gone for a while, maybe looking for a mop or a napkin. 

"I'm going to buy myself a new glass of orange juice.. You need any-"

*BUMM* Somebody fall on me

"OUCH!" What the... Who the hell is that?! I lift my heads up and I can feel creams on my face.. And guess what, it is creams on my face... Thank you to 'whoever' did this.. 

I turn to my back after I felt that the person who fall on me gets up and immediately ask that person, which is a girl, politely "YOU! What have you done?!" 

Her face looks shocked for a while, I don't know if it's because of my face covered with cheesecake or because I yelled at her.And suprisingly, She innocently replied "Owh! Your face looks tasty."

" What?! I ask you something and that's your reply?" 

"Ahhh, what was your question again?" Her face looks confused.

" I ask you what have you done?! Now look at my face! It's all covered with cheesecake! Right now my face is dirty and I can't even eat anymore!"

It was like for a while then her face slowly showing that she understands the situation right now -.- 

" I'm sorry! I wasn't looking! I'm really sorry! "

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?"

"Yeah, again I'm sorry! It kinda get slippery all of the sudden and I-" She didn't finish her sentence and was looking at the floor.

" But wait, the orange juice is yours isn't it?" She ask me suddenly. 

" So what's if it's mine? "

" Then you are the cause of the accident! You can't blame me! Your orange juice's spilt is making the floor slippery." Now she's starting to blame me.

"What?! Now it's my fault? You are the reason why I can't eat my cheesecake anymore!"

" I can't eat my chocolatecake too! And it's because of your carelessness! So it's fair!"

"NO! It's not-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when Youngjae interrupts,

"Ahh, It's okay Daehyunaaa~ , Myunghee .. How about treating each other another slice of cake? That would be fair. "

 "Okay.."She replied and quickly take her purse out. She opens her purse and her face kinda change. She checked her purse again and again and again and then look at us with an 'Oh no!' face..

"Sorry, but I don't have any more money on me .."

"WHAT?!" So suddenly I shouted at her. I don't know why I'm acting like a child right now, I mean like it is just a slice of cheesecake, which I really love yeah, but I can just get up, clean my face and go buy another one since I am actually going to go and buy my orange juice. But I don't know why I'm that mad at her because honestly,  I'm not always like this..

"Hahahaha.. It's okay Daehyunnaaa... I'll buy you another slice of cheesecake.. Myunghee, you want another slice of chocolate cake? It'll be my treat." Youngjae tried to calm down the atmosphere right now.

"Ahhh, It's ok! I've lost my appetite..  By the way, thank you so much Youngjae-sunbae! I'll pay you back later." She thanked Youngjae and smile at him . Before she go I noticed that she take a glance at me and run right away. 

I saw her leaving the cafeteria and we sit back, letting the cafeteria workers do their works. Then Youngjae look at me and ask

 

“You really love cheesecake that much,huh?”

“Yeah, I love them a lot.. But..”

“But?”

“I don’t know why I’m acting like that just now, it’s not like me at all. Now I feel bad at her.” Yeah, I’m feeling guilty right now. Feel bad for that girl. She can’t eat her chocolate cake anymore and was scolded by me..

 

“Ohh, now you need another slice of cheesecake? For ‘healing; your guilty feeling?” He ask me.

I just laugh “It’s okay, I’ll buy another one on my own. By the way, what’s the girl’s name? I do think I need to say sorry.”

“Kim Myunghee. She’s Kim Myunghee.”