Chapter 2

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

heyya!thanks who subscribe this story,,here the chapter 2


 

Hana alarm phone ringing in her room.the sound is occupy the quiet place.Hana immediately dismiss her alarm..

"huh,whats time now"Hana look at the clock."ommo-i'm gonna late for work."Hana quickly take a bath.After showering,Hana wear her uniform work and make a breakfast.she still make her breakfast even her mother is not here.She still remember her mother told her to take a breakfast so it will give us energy...

 

Yes,take a breakfast because

i don't know after this you will take it or not...

 

Hana make her way to the door and locked it from outside..At the moment...she saw a card,someone give that to her because the card had her name,it was a pink card.Hana look around to look if the people that gave this to her is still around,,but no....Hana read it..

 

PARK HANA,

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO OUR

OPENING HOTEL.

I'M GLAD IF YOU WILL BE OUR 

 IMPORTANT GUEST.

ALL THE PAYMENT IS FREE..

JUST TAKE THE TICKET FLIGHT AND FLIGHT TO OUR NEW HOTEL.

MANAGER OF RUINY HOTEL..

"who send this?,Maybe appa friend send this to me,appa know that i want to have a day to relax,i thought i will take a few day off,haha,i know this day will come"Hana quickly go to the cafe..

 

"Oppa-where are you?"Hana called her boss.

"wae?something happen?"Vinson ask."yes!my appa friend send an invitation to me to become their guest for the opening hotel,so i would like to take maybe a week,can i?"Hana ask.

"oh,ok,have a fun and nice trip ok?when?"Alen said."i will go tomorrow morning"Hana answer happily.

"hmmm...so,quickly do your work and you can finish early.."Jimmy said to her.."nae-gomawo oppa"Hana said and continue her work.She can't wait to go home and pack her thing..

its lunch time now and many customer came.and usually Suga and his friends include Niel friend came.Bin meet them..

"hey,i heard that all of you take some day off,why?"Bin ask them."oh,they said they want to renovate the company,finally some day to rest"L.joe said happily.

Hana send to them their order and her eyes meet to Jin.Actually Hana has a little crush on Jin,but she know that a person like Jin would not like a girl like Hana.Hana quickly go to the other place..

"hyung,gwenchana?"V ask to Jin.."oh,,i'm okay"Jin said and take his coffee.

Someone is watching them carefully,especially Hana.His mind quickly made a plan..biggest plan..a plan that will make him happy...

 


Changjo and his hyung went back home..Then,he gave his hyung something...

Jimin and his other friends also went back home and read something...

They both really happy to have this vacation,and what they like most,its free...

 

Yes,i like if you like...

They can't wait for tomorrow....

 


 

hey,hows the story?is bad right?i will try my best ok?thanks ^-^