Chapter 6

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

 

 

Their room have one queen size of bed and one single bed...In room 101,Hana slept on the single bed while Jin and Ricky on the other bed,

In room 102,V and Niel slept on the queen bed and Jimin on the single bed while Changjo offering to sleep on the floor,

In room 103,L.joe and Chunji slept on the queen bed while Jungkook slept on the single bed.

In room 104,Suga and J-hope on the queen bed while C.a.p on the single bed.All of them feel tired but they cant sleep well as the voice of the killer always echoing in their mind...

Jin just come from the bathroom after washing his face.He saw Hana keep turning on the bed.He can look that Hana cant sleep.Hana eyes meet Jin eyes..

"Oppa,"Hana said and sit."Can't sleep?"Jin asked and saw Ricky already in a dream world.Hana shook her head."want to get some fresh air at the balcony.?"Jin asked.Hana follow Jin and go the balcony.Hana missed this fresh air.Jin keep staring at Hana.He smile when he saw that Hana smile.

"wae?is there something on my face?"Hana realise that Jin keep staring at her.

"nae"Jin answer her and meet her eyes."what?"Hana touch her face.

"your smile,,its nice.I hope I always can saw your smile.it make me want to survive."Jin said and watch the stars keep shining at the sky.

Hana heart's beat faster when she heard Jin said like that.She does not know what happened to her.Jin always comfort her.Hana smile.

"let's sleep,we must wake up tomorrow."Jin said and take Hana hand and go inside.Jin already lie on the bed.What he like is when he turn to his left,he will saw Hana face.He really want to thank Ricky for sleeping at the right of him.Hana already smile in her dream.Jin close his eyes..

Hana,saranghae...Someone heard it and chuckle quietly....


Its morning and Hana wake up from her slept.Jin already wake up and make some breakfast to all of them.That killer does not giving them some food.Ricky called others and they begin eat the breakfast together while their mind already keep thinking what happen to them next...

Good morning everyone,,i bet all of you have a nice dream yesterday..oh,thanks Jin for cooking the breakfast..haha,,,,,go down at 9.00 a.m,ok,,,,bye...

Jin shock what the killer said.Everyone look at him.Hana quickly pat his back.

"Are you okay?Hana asked."i am okay.don't worry"Jin smile and Hana quickly finish her food.The others already finish their food and go their room..

Ricky helped Jin wash the dishes.Hana sit on her bed.Still thinking what the killer want to give to them.She hope she will get some killer.She quickly took her notebook on her pink bag.Jin and Ricky finish washing the dishes and saw what Hana do.

 

"i am scared i will die next"J-hope said with his hand on his chest."dont said that"Suga try to calm J-hope.

"Hyung,what will happen to us.?Jungkook ask L.joe and Chunji while sat between of them."dont worry,we will take care of you"L.joe said and pat Jungkook shoulder.

"I wonder who will die next"V said at Niel,Jimin,Changjo making them feel their death have come...


at 9.00 a.m,all of them go to the counter.Their heart keep pounding hard not knowing what the killer want to give.Jin saw Hana keep shaking and Jin quickly held Hana hand.Hana shock but she still keep her hand in Jin hand.L.joe saw it and keep his eyes on them...

 

 

i will continue next chapter,,,i feel jealousy here,,haha...............