Chapter 8

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

 

15 minutes before the game starts.Everyone can feel the tense,because they did not know what will happen.Hana keep thinking what gonna happen next.

 

Hello,,i bet all f you are ready for this game,,hahaha,,now go to the hall at 4th floor,and you will see a lot of chairs..

 

All of them quickly get out from their room.They can't calm theirself.Then,they reach at the hall,there a lot of chair but it is in a small space so its mean they split with each others.and they saw some of the chairs have their name on it.They sat on their own chair.They sit on the chair but they can't see what will happen to others.Each of them have a tv infront of them.Their back face each others .Its mean if someone die,they will only knew if they finish the games.

 

"Suga hyung,what we gonna do?"Jimin shout to Suga because he can't see where is Suga."Just do our best,ok"Suga shout back to Jimin.

 

Ok,,now its 4.00 p.m,,lets start our game.Each f you will answer some riddles,if the riddles come out on the screen infront of each of you,just answer it,if you can't answer it,,i don't know what will happen,,haha,,have a funtime..

 

"its mean,each of us will receive 2 or 3 or more.All of us need to prepare.so,when the riddles does not show at the screen,maybe some of us will safe"Hana thought..

 

Jin: Q-name a 7 letter word from which if you take out 4 letters you will have 1 left

"what the question,,hurry,,thinks something.....Yes i got it,,The answer is Someone.If you take out the letter some,it will be left with one,thats mean 1"Jin answer it quickly before the times is running out.They are given 3 min to answer each riddles.Jin safe from the first question.

TRUE...

 

Jungkook: Q-Can you find the odd one out - "Stun", "Ton", "Evil", "Letter", "Mood", "Bad", "Snap", "Straw"?

"oh,i have answer it before,the answer is Letter because every other word make sense when read backwards."Jungkook answer it.

TRUE...

 

Jimin: Q-"Defense", "Laughing", "Stubborn", "Hijack". What is so peculiar about these four words?

"two min left,,hurry think about it...i got it.Each of these words comprises three consecutive letters of the English alphabet. Defense, laughing, stubborn and hijack."Jimin answer confidently.

TRUE...

 

L.joe: Q-Which part of the boat,does a shophaholic like the most?

"are you crazy,its easy,the answer is the sail which its when we pronounce it the (sale).

 

TRUE...

 

Ricky: Q-I went to Paris,I went to Egypt,I went to New york and I will go the Rome.All i have to do just sit in the corner,who am i?

"the stamp,the answer is stamp.."Ricky shout the answer.

TRUE...

 

Hana: Q-I add 5 to 9,and get 2.The answer is correct,but how?

"oh,,if it was 9.00am,add 5 hours to it,and you will get 2.00 p.m"Hana answer it.

TRUE...

Niel have solve 3 riddles and after that the riddles is not shown at the screen thats mean he safe,Ricky,Suga,Jungkook,Jimin,V,L.joe,Jin,Hana also done answer 4 riddles and after that the riddles is not shown at their screen so their safe.So,now left with C.a.p,J-hope,Changjo,Chunji have past their second riddles and they got their 3th riddles.

 

J-hope: Q-whats start with T and end with T and have a T in it?

"its..its..what hopey,,think it..oh!i got it its teapot.."

TRUE...

 

Changjo: Q-what always end everything?

"what,,,aish-this question,,i hope its true,,the answer is letter G"Changjo just try it.

TRUE...

 

Chunji: Q-i have holes,yet i am full of water.what am i?

"its easy,the answer is sponge"

TRUE...

 

C.a.p: Q-never was,am always to be.No one ever saw me,nor ever will.and yet i am confidence of all,to live and breath on this terrestrial ball,what am i?

"what the answer,i have answer it before,,aish-hurry,,think about it minsoo.."

10 sec left.."whatever,the answer is future."

TRUE...

Hana still can't know who die.she getting scared.

Suddenly.,at c.a.p screen....

i hope you know your future but i bet you never will know.

try hurt Hana,you get a revenge from me,,annyeong minsoo..

an electric flow in c.a.p body.They heard someone scream.Ricky know who this voice is belong..its c.a.p,,

"hyung,,what happen,?Dont leave us."Ricky shout hopefully that c.a.p heard it but its too late.C.a.p die and they are released from their chair,they quickly search c.a.p and V found it first.

"c.a.p hyung,wae?why you leave us..?"Niel shout at c.a.p but he cant watch c.a.p body.They can see half of the c.a.p face were black,its like has be burn.They left that place with tears.Hana feel scared and almost fall but Jin fastly catch her.

"gomawo Jin oppa."Hana thank him.They just went to their bed and sleep peacefully if they can.

 

Thats why you should not accuse people like that...