Chapter 3

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

 


The flight take 5 hours..Hana is getting more excited since yesterday,,This vacation,she will make it as the best vacation,and she hope she can make a new friend...

After 5 hours,finally Hana arrive at that place,a man suddenly approach her..

"Park Hana?"the man ask,"Yes,its me?"Hana said.."oh,i was the one that will bring you to our place,let me take your luggage"Hana gave her luggage to the man and follow him..

After 2 hours Hana arrived at the hotel,the man left her there,,alone....

"is this a hotel?its quiet here..Yah!Hana thinks positive,,its a new hotel,,ok"Hana said to herself and suddenly two car arrive,,"YES,I'M NOT ALONE"hANa said and wait them to come here..

"what?you also got the card"Ricky said to Hana and BTS group..

they nodded and Hana is happy that they know both of them.."Thats why Bin said to us that he will lost her sister for a few days,so you also got the card.."V said to Hana..

"haha,funny Bin oppa,nae-maybe my father send this to me,,hmmm,lets go inside.."Hana walk with them and go to the hotel..

 

LOST??? We will SEE who will lost..

They arrive at the centre of the hotel,,it was a big hotel and yes,they agree,they are alone there,,they tought maybe the others will come later,they quickly make their way to the counter...

"Hello,,is anyone here?"J-hope say while others just wait,,"yah-is this a joke"Chunji said..

"if there is no one here,i will make a call and take the fastest flight"Rapmon took his phone but here,there is no signal,,"what?no signal?what we will do know"Rapmon said and sit on the bench.

"lets go, guys,its waste our time here"L.joe go to the door but suddenly the door is closed,he cannot open the door,its stuck.

"hey,someone open te door"L.joe said and knock at the door,,suddenly....

 

ehem,ehem,,,hi guys,welcome to my hotel,

Ruiny Hotel,lets wait a bit more cause i prepare something for you,

but,no running,if you do that,you will,....

you will know later...bye...

"What?yah-tell me who made this joke,,i don't have a time for laughing at this joke.."Rapmon ask and looking to everyone.They shook their head..

 

its not a joke guy,

its true.i have make a lunch for you..

go the the hall and have a lunch,eat it before you cannot eat after this..

They don't know if that voice is a girl or man.They then go the hall and eat their lunch quietly..

"i dont know who make this,,i bet someone plan this.Yah-Park Hana,do you make this?i know you are from the rich family and you can make this right?You want us to die?"Rapmon ask Hana but Hana immediately shook her head,All of them were shock at Rapmon word.

"Rapmon,please calm,your angry will not make us out from this."Jin said to his dongsaeng.Hana fell her eyes is now teary.She want to cry because Rapmon accuse her.She decided to go the hall but Rapmon caught her wrist,

"you don't fake your tear ,Hana,i know you make this.why you involve us,?you like to play with one of us right?"Rapmon said and suddenly...

Hana slapped him and she cry..

"oppa,how can you accuse me like this,you wanna die?i thought you are good to me,how dare you make me like this,accuse me as i made all of this,if i want to kill you,i will kill you when i first meet you."Hana go the the centre of hotel and sit there,She can't believe what they do this to her..Everyone were shock at Hana word...

Fun right?accuse the only one girl...

They then go to the centre of the hotel and sit there.Rapmon look at Hana who is crying now.

"Hana,calm down okay,Rapmon is angry now,understand ok?"Jimin said to Hana.

"huh,fake tear"Rapmon said silently

HOWS the food,i hope you still alive right?

haha,don't worry,i don't put a poison in your food..

welcome to my game"The Death Game"

i know you want to out from this place right?

then,SURVIVE!!!

we will play some game.

if you can't finish the game you will DIE!!

DON'T dare to run,,

But,anyway,,annyeong,sleep well...

Hana thought,"what he say?survive?die?and sleep well,?are we gonna sleep here,,then suddenly all of them collapse and faint,Hana vision also become blur and faint....

What fake?i like the way you thought,its fun,then,play this game....


sorry,a short chapter,,next is a game chapter,,have fun,,

oh,thanks new subscriber,,and comment about this story ok,,

work your mind to find the killer...ok