Chapter 5

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

hi,,sorry for late to update this story,,,,i just finish my exam and take a rest for a while.....so,enjoy...........


After Jin and Ricky take a bath,Jin decided to cook.He cook a chicken soup so the others can have a rest mind.

"What happen?"Hana wake and sit.Jin quickly go to Hana with Ricky."You fainted"Ricky answer.Hana remember what happen Rapmon.

"i dont kill him,no,its not me,"Hana starts to cry again because she remember that C.a.p accuse her for kill Rapmon.

"sshhhh,we know that you did not kill him,you did not mean to say like that,we trust you"Jin say while pat her back trying to make Hana calm.

"what?trust me?who trust me after the word i said become true,even they look at me as i am the killer,why the killer dont kill me for the first place,i dont want to live again,its driving me crazy,"Hana said and her eyes become teary.

"dont say like that,Hana,even they dont trust you,Ricky and me trust you.They said like that just because they shock,right Ricky"Jin said and look at Ricky

"Thats true,we trust you.Maybe they shock because Rapmon close to them.I will get a water for you."Ricky left them to get a water for Hana.

"Jin oppa,what should i do now?i dont know if someone die again,they will accuse me that i am the killer.I dont like to be like that.Its hurt me,I love all of you.Why i want to kill you?"Hana told to Jin what she feel.

"Dont worry,if they call you like that,just come to me,ok?i will comfort you,Remember that you have me,ok?"Jin say and hug Hana.Hana feel safe when Jin hug her.

 

"v,are you wake up?"J-hope ask to V when v open his eyes,Jungkook follow him and sit.

"Hyung,what happen?"Jungkook ask them."you and v faint after saw Rapmon die.Chunji said sadly.

"Rapmon hyung,why you die?its all Hana noona fault,she kill him."Jungkook said and everyone saw the anger on Jungkook face.

"maknae,you should not say like that,we dont know the truth.she also shock and dont know what happen.she did not mean to say that to Rapmon hyung"said Changjo.even he want to accuse Hana but his heart dont want to think that.Some of them agree and some of them just think what Changjo said.suddenly they heard a knock.

"hey,lets eat,i made a chicken soup."Jin call them to eat."lets go,we need something to eat"Jimin said and go out of the room."i remind all of you,dont ask Hana or mention about that accident,ok?"Jin said and all of them just nod.

they come to the Jin room and saw Hana and Ricky sat on the bed while watching some show,they already finish their food.Jin quickly take them to the kitchen and give them the soup.They took their food and sit on the floor and eat while watching the tv.Just the voice from the tv can be heard.

"Hana,i want to say sorry if i hurt you.I did not mean to say like that"C.a.p said and look to Hana."Hana,sorry"all of them said to Hana.

"its okay,i know how you feel.i accept your apology"Hana smile."ok,now lets try to save each other,ok."Jin said and smile to Hana.He like when Hana smile.Its make him feel calm.

"yes,i agree.we can do it"L.joe said to them.They then finish their food and suddenly..........

 

Hello everyone,i just want to tell you,tomorrow come to the counter of this hotel,i want to give you something.Good night and sweet dream.i hope you can have a sweet dream or maybe you just can have a scary dream about your DEATH........HAHAHA......

 

 


SORRY..ITS A SHORT CHAPTER