Chapter 4

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

we meet again,,,,thanks who comment and subscribe this story,


What Hana know,when she woke up,she in a room,a big and peace room,,then.........

 

did you sleep well,i thought i want to start playing my game tomorrow,but,i decided to do today,

so,this is the game,,FINDING ROOMMATE...

5 of you have a key inside the box beside you,

the one that hold key number "101" must find another 2 member and go to the room.

the one that hold key number "102" must find another 3 member and go to the room.

the one that hold key number "103" must find another 3 member and go to the room

the one that hold key number "104" must find another 2 member and go the room.

I give you 25 min,if you can't find it,you will DIE..........

have a good day..OH,the room will be at the first floor...

"Mwo?a good day?huh,this is a joke,,i don't want to play this,,"Rapmon said and lie on the bed..

Don't want to play,?then,annyeong!!!

Suddenly,a sharp knife,not one but 5 knives coming from the under of the bed and killed Rapmon,He scream and die..

Thats why,you must follow the rule.and thats a punishment for you for making my heart hurt..

 

Hana,Changjo,Jungkook,Suga have the key.Hana quickly decide to go down.

"i'm now at 14th floor,so,lets search at 11th floor"Hana quick made her way to use the emergency stairs not using the elevator,its late now.When she open the door stair on 11th floor,she met with Jin.

"oppa,do you have the key?"Hana ask."Ani-do you have one?"jIN ask and Hana nodded her head.Jin look the number of the key.They need to find 1 more member because Hana hold the "101" key room.They both decide to go to the 12th floor and they meet with Ricky.They quickly go to their room.

"how many minutes left?"ask Ricky."15 min"Hana answer and hope they finish it on time.

Changjo meet with Jimin and Taehyung at 13th floor.They go down and meet with Niel who waiting for someone come in 4th floor.They have 4 member in one room because Changjo has a "102" key room.They go inside their room.

Jungkook then meet with l.joe and chunji at 6th floor.They then go to their room because Jungkook has a "104" key room.

Suga has meet with J-hope and C.a.p but they need one more person because Suga has a "103" key room."hyung,what to do now,we have 10 minutes left."j-hope say to Suga."lets find them,after 5 minutes if you can't find anyone,just go to our room,ok"C.a.p said to them.They split and search them.Suga try to look for them,but he decided to go to their room and wait J-hope and C.a.p.

 

10..9..8..7..

C.a.p meet with J-hope on 2th floor."hyung,there is no one here."J-hope said to C.a.p."yes,i search them but i can't found them.lets go t our room."C.a.p said while they are running to their room..They quickly enter their room but only Suga is there....They don't have enough people....

3..2..1..Times up..Well done to all of you,so,its night now,go take your luggage at room infront of your room.

Suga feel weird..All of them go out and take their luggage..

"Where is Rapmon hyung?"Jimin ask to them,They shook their head and suddenly....

"Hyung....why you die???who do this to you?"Jungkook scream when he saw Rapmon die on a bed.his blood almost cover the whole bed.They rush to the room where Rapmon die."hyung!!!!wae?Don't leave me,hyung"V said and V and jungkook faint because they were so scared."jungkook,V,wake up"SUuga rush to them.All of the eyes look at Hana.They don't believe because What Hana said is true.

ITS sad right,he dont want to play,so i kill him...

"yah-you kill him right?"C.a.p said to Hana.Hana is now so scared and tremble."No,i did not mean to say that"Hana then cry and faint.Jin quickly caught her and carried her bride-style."all of you,don't accuse her like that.Suga,take them to your room.I will take Hana to our room.Ricky lets go"Jin said and go to their room.

"How they can accuse Hana like that."Ricky said to Jin."i don't know Ricky,what we can do now is survive"Jin said to Ricky while looking at Hana.Ricky go to the bathroom to take a bath."Hana,i will take care of you."Jin said to Hana silently.

Wow,fantastic acting,you should win an award..crying,fainting,,haha..You know what,if you want to make me happy,then die..haha...


hows this chapter,,boring or best..sorry if i make Rapmon die early,,wait for my update ok