Chapter 9

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

 

The morning is like a scary night to them,losing C.a.p is a nightmare to them,they have been friend since childhood but BTS switch to the other high school and they meet again during their adult time.Taking a breakfast at Jin room.The room is quiet like there is no person in the room.Niel,L.joe,Changjo,Ricky,Chunji still can't believe that their leader is die.

 

"Niel hyung,,eat a little,if you just stare at the food,C.a.p hyung will sad,hyung,eat,i did not want that you just give your live like that,try to fight so we will get a revenge to that killer."Changjo said and his eyes want to cry.

Niel still thinks who did this.He still remember that C.a.p accuse Hana and then C.a.p die."Hana,you did this right?You did this right?just tell me.tell us,C.a.p hyung accuse you and he die.Rapmon hyung accuse you and he die too.You right?tell me.."Niel stand and start accuse to Hana.

"no,i did not do that.They like a brother to me.How can i kill them.I don't care if you did not believe me,but I.DON'T.KILL.THEM".Hana said to Niel. 

"now I accuse you,so you want to kill me next game.Just kill me now,i dont want to play again,kill me."Niel scream at Hana.

"hyung,don't said like that.Hana can't do that."Ricky said.

"now what?you try to backup Hana but not me,your hyung?"Niel said.All of them look at Ricky.

"Hana now..."Ricky can't said because Hana hold his wrist and make he sit.

"what?Hana noona now..what?Can't say..."Jungkook try to force Ricky to said.

"Hana now is scared.so,don't try to jump to the conclusion like that"Ricky said try to cover what he said early.

The breakfast time turn to argue time.Jin can't say anything.

"yah,all of you sit or go back to your own room,if you still argue,i will kill all of you.please,I want to rest."Suga drink the tea and then go his room.

All of them shock at Suga word.They continue their breakfast and go their room.

 

Morning....!!!wow,argue time.its fun to see you,,haha,,owh,i want to play the game early in the morning so 15 min to go the 20th floor..faster,wait at the room 150..

They go the 20th floor,still scared why the killer want to play now.They arrive and wait at the room 150.

 

so,all of you arrive.?enough people?i scared if someone is left behind,but is good that i can kill easily,,haha,,just want to joke..ok,now its time to play..hear what i want to say..

Jin,L.joe go the room 200 at this floor.

Chunji,Hana go the room 180 at 18th floor.

Suga,Niel go the room 220 at the 22th floor

Changjo,J-hope go the room 100 at 10th floor

V,Ricky go the room 240 at 24th floor.

Jimin,Jungkook go the room 110 at 11th floor.

now,go and wait for my next order..

 

They go the room that have been decided.waiting for the order.

so,now we start.you must find 2 blue envelope at your own floor.each floor have 2 envelope only,so if one of you have found 2 envelope at your own floor the others must find others at others floor.limit from 10th floor until 25th floor only.dont search together.search for your own.if you have found the envelope go the lobby.fighting!!haha

 

"Can't find together,so we will split you go the left i go the right"said Suga to Niel.They start now.searching in each room.But its hard,each floor have many room.All of them split to the right and left.Niel found one infront of the lift.He kept it.He thinks that Suga will found one,so he decided to go the others floor,but when he want to use the lift,the lift can't use.Its happen to the others too,so using the other way instead using the lift

after 30 min,L.joe,Changjo,Jungkook,Niel found 2 envelope at their own floor so the others need to search at the other floor.Hana and Chunji found one at their floor,Ricky found one and V also found one,so they go the others floor.After 5 min,Ricky found another envelope and quickly go the lobby..

Suga go the 15th floor.He tired from running.He decided to sit first,suddenly a hand tap at his shoulder.Suga quickly stand up and want to talk but he fall because get pushed.Suga try to get up..

"Sorry Suga-ssi.,i really scared if you want truly to kill us..but i afraid that i will kill you first.,,Suga try to run,but the killer pushed him again until Suga can't wake again.Maybe Suga head is getting hit at the wall.Suga die with his head is seriously injured.

All of them have arrived at the lobby,still waiting for Suga.

So,all of you have found the envelope,,good,,now i will give you a rest so,we can play again next day,,bye

They shock,its mean Suga is die.

"where is Suga hyung?he is die?"Jungkook ask them.They quickly search for Suga.They found Suga at 10th floor.He die..

V who is close Suga,cry and shock.He can't believe Suga is gone.He tought that Niel will die first,but he is wrong.L.joe quickly pull V from Suga.After Rapmon,Suga is die,all of them shock.

oh,SOrry for not telling you,finally Suga is die,i scared that he really want to kill you,so i decided to kill him first so he can't kill you..have fun

Going to their own room,with sad and try to take a rest..

 

Sorry Suga,you are like a weed in my game,so want to get rid of you first,,


sorry for my bad english,english is not my first language,,sorry if i update for a long time..my book that i wrote this story is missing,,i will try to update faster...thanks and subscribe,,hehe xD