Chapter 1

YoU aRE miNE FOReveR~~

heyya!! enjoy ok,,,

#sorry for my bad grammar,,,

 


"hush,so tired"Hana sighed.Hana is a girl that was so pretty,kind,and rich too,,but Hana really want to work because she alone in the home while her mother and father work at abroad,her parents send money to her 2 weeks in month,and the 2 weeks money,she can buy a car,."I work for almost 4 hours"Hana shocked while looking at her watch."hey,Hana"Bin called her."yes,sir?"Hana asked to her boss,Hana is now working at a cafe name M4M Sweet Cafe,,yes,Hana agree,many young girl go to this cafe only to watch her boss,Hana has 4 boss include Bin,others name Jimmy,Alen and Vinson.Hana agree too because her boss really handsome and attractive,they also have a nice voice that can melt girl heart,they really care for Hana lot,....

 

"lets rest first"said Vinson.Hana nodded her head and go to them while Alen just arrive holding a tray that have 5 cup of coffee,

"drink it,Alen make it special for you"Jimin said while take a cup of coffee from the tray..

"gomawo sir,,"Hana said,

"i told you to call me oppa not sir,we really thought you as our little sister"Bin said while smiling to Hana.

"nae-oppa"Hana really glad that someone love her as their family,Hana live lonely after her mother and father not here,working at USA...

"Hana,if you want to take a day off,tell oppa ok?"said Jimmy.

"i will thought about that."said Hana,yes,she reall ywant to rest for a day,she new that day will come..suddenly........

"annyeonghaseyo,,come in"Alen said to the customer..some customer come to our place because now it was a lunch time,,sometime the place is full with man because they want to look Hana,Hana's boss know about it,yes they agree that Hana was so beautiful,,

Hana spotted two group of boys.Yes,Hana know them.They always come to this cafe.They called theirself Teen Top and BTS group,,Hana really can make a bet that they are really popular in their work place,Hana go to them to take their order.....

"hello,,can i take your order?"Hana said,

"yes,2 cup of cafe mocha,3 cup of americano and 2 cup of cappuccino"V said to Hana."ok,and you"Hana ask to the other group...

"Just give us 3 cup of espresso and 3 cup of caffe latte"Niel said.

"eat?"Hana ask to them..

"just send to us 3 plate of Brownie Mosaic Cheesecake,3 plate of Praline Waffles and 3 plate of Fig and Almond Cheescake"said Taehyung or what Hana always heard that they called him as V.'"just that"Hana asked.They nodded and Hana go to take the food and drinks.Hana boss sent the cake and coffee to them and they talked,Hana boss were really closed because they all have the same thing that they like to do together,singing.......

It almost 9 pm now,Hana done wipe all the table,while other workers have go to their home,is Hana choice to stay for a few minute,,

"Hana,let oppa take you home,ok,its night already.."Bin said to Hana,Hana just follow him,and after a few minutes,they arrived at Hana house,"take care ok,anything just call oppa,,ok?"Bin so worried of Hana because she live alone in big house,,"nae-oppa,,annyeong"Hana said and wave to Bin and go to her room to take a bath.........

 

I thought i want to play with you,Park Hana.......

 

Hana feel someone is watching her from outside,Hana then closed and locked all the windows and doors and go to her room to sleep,she then sleep peacefully......

 

Hope you sleep well my sweetie Hana.........

 

 


*sorry if this chapter is a bit boring,,hehe,,,,comment and subscribe is needed........thank you