Black Acid

The Cruel

Key walked down the bathroom, past each of the stalls until he stopped at the last one. The sobbing girl was quiet now. Key pushed the door open slowly. He couldn’t see much as the dimly lit bathroom hid most of the room in shadows. But as the door opened more, Key realized that there was no girl. With a final push, the door opened fully, revealing a sight that made Key stumble back until he was against the wall and his hand covered his mouth so that he didn’t scream. Key looked away as his eyes teared up. What was happening? Was he crazy? Was this real?
A man, bent over, twisted in un-natural ways, was in the stall instead of the girl. Scratches covered his body from the barbed wire that bound his feet to his head. He was bent over backwards, his mouth open as if he were screaming. His arms strung up, barbed wire crisscrossed in all directions holding him in place in the tiny bathroom stall. Key looked again to make sure his eyes weren’t deceiving him. He looked away immediately. At least the man was dead. Maybe it was all just a joke? It could be a fake body. Could this all be one big huge hidden camera? Key prayed to god that it was. He inched closer, his tears abating at the thought of it being a prank. How did the little girl get out? He didn’t see her leave. As Key entered the stall, alongside the man he noticed something on the wall behind him. An arrow pointed down to the man’s open mouth. The barbed wire that was attached to his feet was also attached to his forehead, pulling his mouth open. The only thought that allowed Key to get further was that the body was fake. That it was all fake, and he had to play along.
“Aigoo, what do they want me to do now?” Key sighed as he realized that the crew, who probably had cameras everywhere, wanted him to put his hand into the mouth of this fake dead body. Key grimaced and closed his eyes as he reached in to take out a piece of paper. He stepped back quickly, not wanting to be anywhere near the creepy prop.
                                                ---------------------------------------T_T-------------------------------------
On the one side of the road, where it curved, there was a cliff that lead down to god knows where. On the other side was a scrap yard of some sort, surrounded by tall barbed-wire fences. Minho squinted as he looked up the steep hillside that the scrap was littered across. Something moved off in the distance. He tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.
“Look, up there.”
Jonghyun squinted into the distance. Something was definitely moving up there. Then they could see something else. A few feet down from the first thing, something else was moving. Then another. Minho and Jonghyun backed up to take a better look up the hillside. It looked like people were walking around the scrap yard, but the fog made it hard to see what they were doing. A soft screeching sound made the boys jump. It was Jonghyun’s phone. Minho’s began to make the same sound a second later. They’d never heard their phones make that kind of sound before. How could phones create such static? What was causing it? Before they could wonder about it anymore, they noticed someone walking towards them, was it someone who came from the scrap yard? It was hard to make out what they looked like through the fog.
“Hello? Excuse me sir, but we’re looking for-” Jonghyun’s voice trailed off. A chill rushed through his veins, making his whole body freeze. The only thing working over time was his brain. Minho’s backed away, pulling Jonghyun with him. It was not man nor woman. It had no face. Its abdomen was twisted and wrapped with gray-ish flesh. It had no arms as it writhed towards them using only it’s deformed legs. There was something even stranger about it -it’s chest leaked a sort of black ooze. Minho dared to glance up at the hillside again. His fears were confirmed. The whole place was crawling with them. He could see it now. The way they moved was identical. What the hell was this? A nightmare?

 


He continued to pull Jonghyun, who was still in shock, away with him, towards the other side of the road. Jonghyun thought quickly, all possibilities going through his mind. It could be an alien. When Jonghyun was younger he’d always told himself that if he’d ever met a different creature, he’d not be scared. So much for that promise. There was no way that he couldn’t be afraid of this. The creature was walking towards them, trying to get closer. For what reason?
It stopped suddenly, writhing in its skin. Jonghyun didn’t react fast enough as a fountain of black acid splashed out of the creature’s chest and onto his hoodie. Jonghyun yelped. It burned, and began eating through the fabric, trying to fight it’s way to his skin. Minho rushed to help Jonghyun take the burning material off, as well as back away from the creature. It was definitely not friendly. Jonghyun threw the hoodie to the ground, leaving a T-shirt as his only defense now. He grabbed Minho’s arm and they both ran past the creature and the scrap yard, hoping that it wouldn’t suddenly speed up and chase them. Jonghyun couldn’t afford to get splashed with that black stuff again.
Once they’d run as far away as their lungs and legs would allow they stopped, bucked over, panting. They were surrounded by odd looking buildings. They looked too old to be inhabited.
“What…was…that?” Jonghyun asked through labored breaths.
“Don’t…ask me.” Minho replied, catching his own breath.
The fog was worse than ever, as they looked around for the first time since they ran.
                                        ---------------------------------------T_T----------------------------------------
Onew cracked an eye open. His head pounding as he took in the surroundings. He remembered everything. How the group of men ran up to the car once it was light. How Onew had been foolish enough to believe that they wanted to help with the car. How he’d spoken English to them to explain the situation. And then.. How they took them captive. Knocking Taemin out right in front of Onew before knocking him out. Onew looked around. Where was Taemin?
The room was dark, and seemed like an old hotel (circa 1950’s). It was only a room and a dodgy looking bathroom en suite. A door (Onew assumed lead to a passage) was his only hope of escape as there were no windows. He tried the door, praying that it would be unlocked -but of course it wasn’t.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back at school so writing's a little slower, but waay more chapters are to follow. I think I know what I'm going to do with Taemin ^.~...ㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you to everyone who's reading this <3 and comment ur thoughts on it =D

another link to some mood music (i downloaded the whole soundtrack of the 1st game)
 if you don't have anti-virus protection don't try it but otherwise the 'music' is really good.
i personally recommend 10-Claw Finger